• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!]

Yeah that'd be great. I'll wait for you then

@tabor62; I have a 100% legit 6IV ditto, if you'd want one for breeding.

Sorry, I stepped out of the house. I'll be available same times Friday unless stuff comes up.

If you're still on I can trade right now

I can trade right now, I'll add you in just a moment.
Thanks for the lileep!

No problem :) Enjoy the Lileep :D

Oh by any chance do you have a pokemon that can pass on curse and recover to lileep?

Sorry, I stepped out of the house. I'll be available same times Friday unless stuff comes up.

Thanks for the lileep!

Oh by any chance do you have a pokemon that can pass on curse and recover to lileep?

I have a Dream Ball Lileep with those moves.

Thanks for the lileep!

I have a Dream Ball Lileep with those moves.

Actually I already bred one myself haha. Thanks though

That's all good. Come back if you find yourself in need of a Pokemon :)

Actually I also am interested in your lure ball magikarp. And do you might have timer ball karrablast? Do you want luxury ball timid litwick with 31/x/30/30/30/30, and 31/x/30/30/30/x bold yamask with nasty plot and disable, lure ball taillow, or safari ball kangaskhan?

Actually I also am interested in your lure ball magikarp. And do you might have timer ball karrablast? Do you want luxury ball timid litwick with 31/x/30/30/30/30, and 31/x/30/30/30/x bold yamask with nasty plot and disable, lure ball taillow, or safari ball kangaskhan?

Does the Litwick have any egg moves? And unfortunately I don't have a Timer Ball Karrablast, sorry :(

Does the Litwick have any egg moves? And unfortunately I don't have a Timer Ball Karrablast, sorry :(

None unfortunately. What EMs do you look for in a litwick though?

Any to be honest, though if I bred it myself I'd try and go for Acid Armor, Haze, Heat Wave, and Power Split. I know it's a bit stingy, but if it doesn't have any egg moves I'll take it too if it has it's HA Inflitrator. (Sorry if I seem stingy >.<)

Any to be honest, though if I bred it myself I'd try and go for Acid Armor, Haze, Heat Wave, and Power Split. I know it's a bit stingy, but if it doesn't have any egg moves I'll take it too if it has it's HA Inflitrator. (Sorry if I seem stingy >.<)

No that's alright. I was really planning for this to be a sweeper and chandelure learns all of the good moves naturally. But it does have HA so if that's alright with you I'll post again once I breed one.

No that's alright. I was really planning for this to be a sweeper and chandelure learns all of the good moves naturally. But it does have HA so if that's alright with you I'll post again once I breed one.

I'll be willing to trade for that :)

EDIT: It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'd prefer a female to pass on the Ball.

In that case I've got one for you! HP breeding is really hard....

Yeah it is, are you still available to trade?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom