• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!)

I'm confused about your prices. The topic post says...

"Item Value → Leftovers or PP Max is Worth 2x IV Pokemon; 4x HP Ups are worth ONE NON-COMPETITIVE 5IV Bred Pokemon -- Everything else is worth 1x IV Bred Pokemon"

That last bit says everything else is worth one IV bred Pokemon. Shouldn't that mean the Drifloon, Minccino, Charmander and Sableye Skittypaws wanted should cost 1 PP Up each, not two or three?

Anyway, I'm interested in your Marill #7...
07 Marill | Male | Adamant Nature | Huge Power Ability | Belly Drum, Aqua Jet | 31/31/31/31/31/x

...and your Klefki #2...
02 Klefki | Female | Impish Nature | Prankster Ability | 31/31/31/31/31/x

If they're not 1 PP Up each, let me know their prices.

I added PP Ups later and forgot to specify how many I was looking for. Since I can get from Super Training relatively easy, I price them at 2x for 1x IV Bred Pokemon (non-competitive) and 3x for a competitive spread IV Bred Pokemon. I'd do 4x PP Up for the two of them OR 2x PP Up and 4x HP Ups if you don't have that many PP Ups.

I have plenty of PP Ups, I can do the four. Or maybe six, because I actually also want your Mawile #1...
01 Mawile | Male | Adamant Nature | Hyper Cutter | 31/31/x/31/31/31

Six for all three then?

If so, nickname them...
Marill: EGBERT
Klefki: EasilyLost
Mawile: BiggerJaws

(I personally name all my mons with all-caps, but use jokey names for competitive mons. I'm only using the Klefki and Mawile for competition; I'm gonna add the Marill to my personal collection :) )

Hello

I'm interested in:

01 Bulbasaur | Male | Bold Nature | Chlorophyll Ability | 31/31/31/x/31/31

03 Klefki | Female | Impish Nature | Prankster Ability | 31/31/x/31/31/31

01 Vulpix | Female | Timid Nature | Drought Ability | Heat Wave | 31/31/31/31/31/x

02 Chansey | Female | Bold Nature | Natural Cure Ability | Seismic Toss & Aromatherapy | 31/31/31/31/31/x

03 Gothita perfect IV Spead

I'd like to offer items in return.

The items I have include the following : PP Max x 4, PP Up x 2, Power Lens, Power Belt, Power Band, Power Anklet, Power Bracer

@that1chick; It's in my signiture but just in case you have them disabled...
FC: 1993-8675-7145
IGN: SIMBA

I registered you. Hope to trade soon (I want dem fairies for the upcoming friendly!)

Hello

I'm interested in:

01 Bulbasaur | Male | Bold Nature | Chlorophyll Ability | 31/31/31/x/31/31

03 Klefki | Female | Impish Nature | Prankster Ability | 31/31/x/31/31/31

01 Vulpix | Female | Timid Nature | Drought Ability | Heat Wave | 31/31/31/31/31/x

02 Chansey | Female | Bold Nature | Natural Cure Ability | Seismic Toss & Aromatherapy | 31/31/31/31/31/x

03 Gothita perfect IV Spead

I'd like to offer items in return.

The items I have include the following : PP Max x 4, PP Up x 2, Power Lens, Power Belt, Power Band, Power Anklet, Power Bracer

For the Gothita I'd like a PP Max. I'm going to leave it up to you if you just want to do 2 more PP Maxes for the rest or if you want you do 1 PP Max, 2 PP Ups and a Power Item, or 2 PP Ups and one of each power item for the rest of the Pokemon you're requesting. Do you want any of the Pokemon to be nicknamed?

@that1chick; It's in my signiture but just in case you have them disabled...
FC: 1993-8675-7145
IGN: SIMBA

I registered you. Hope to trade soon (I want dem fairies for the upcoming friendly!)

Added you -- I nicknamed all 3 Pokemon, 6 PP Ups sounds good to me.

@that1chick; By the way, those Eevees I traded you are all 5+IV (I didn't have any junk mons and didn't feel like going to catch six pokes), but I haven't beaten the game yet so I can't go to Kiloude City to check which specific IVs they have. You'll wanna check them; don't just throw them out or junk-trade them. If any of them turn out to be good and you want them nicknamed, lemme know and I'll rename them for you. (Though if any of them turn out to be 6IV, trade me that one back, heh -- I'll go catch a junk mon for that.)

@that1chick; By the way, those Eevees I traded you are all 5+IV (I didn't have any junk mons and didn't feel like going to catch six pokes), but I haven't beaten the game yet so I can't go to Kiloude City to check which specific IVs they have. You'll wanna check them; don't just throw them out or junk-trade them. If any of them turn out to be good and you want them nicknamed, lemme know and I'll rename them for you. (Though if any of them turn out to be 6IV, trade me that one back, heh -- I'll go catch a junk mon for that.)

And the odds were ever in your favor, lol. You did give me a 6IV Eevee with Anticipation -- you also gave me a Pokemon who has an ideal spread for competition with it's nature (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with Adaptation. Let me know when you can trade again so I can give you those two back.

Hello

I think I would like to go with the PP Max (x 3). FC : 5413-0367-6161 IGN -Tides

Thanks

Hello

I think I would like to go with the PP Max (x 3). FC : 5413-0367-6161 IGN -Tides

Thanks

Sounds good -- added you, getting online now. Ready to trade. :)

And the odds were ever in your favor, lol. You did give me a 6IV Eevee with Anticipation -- you also gave me a Pokemon who has an ideal spread for competition with it's nature (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with Adaptation. Let me know when you can trade again so I can give you those two back.

Haha, no way! I don't know that I ever bred a 6IV mon before, neat! I'll go nab two junkers right now ^_^

Great thanks :)

@that1chick; You "weren't available to trade" so just send me a trade request next time you see me online.

Hello, I kinda want your sableye, or a growlithe(request)
I would trade my ralts(I'm new to breeding)
Ralts | male | hardy nature | synchronize | growl, destiny bond | 5/5/5/5/5/11
hey, I said i'm new so I just put it's level 1 stats(yes it's level 1)
If you have a request I'll do my best. thanks.

I already have my competitive Ralts, but I'd trade for a Damp Rock or a PP Up. Whichever you prefer. I can do the Sableye or Growlithe, just let me know what type of set you want.

You can go for a defensive or offensive Growlithe. Not sure what you're looking for, but you can reference Smogon for ideas for the set

I already have my competitive Ralts, but I'd trade for a Damp Rock or a PP Up. Whichever you prefer. I can do the Sableye or Growlithe, just let me know what type of set you want.

You can go for a defensive or offensive Growlithe. Not sure what you're looking for, but you can reference Smogon for ideas for the set

I think I'll go with the defensive growlithe, but if one is female, I'd prefer it. I think I'll go trade you a damp rock.
just tell me when you are ready to trade.

I think I'll go with the defensive growlithe, but if one is female, I'd prefer it. I think I'll go trade you a damp rock.

I was able to get only 2 useable females but neither has perfect IVs in attack, they're perfect in every other stat. I went with a Careful nature to boost special defense, between intimate and will-o-wisp you'll have enough to cripple any straight out attacker and then you can use Morning Sun to heal up.

If you're willing to take a male I've got a handful of 5IV males missing defense, special defense, HP and attack. Your choice what you'd prefer. I have a female with flash fire as well missing attack and a few males with flash fire as well.

Hello I'm pretty new to breeding here!

When you say you accept breeding requests does it mean you'll breed whatever pokemon we ask for to 5IVs? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question btw!

I was able to get only 2 useable females but neither has perfect IVs in attack, they're perfect in every other stat. I went with a Careful nature to boost special defense, between intimate and will-o-wisp you'll have enough to cripple any straight out attacker and then you can use Morning Sun to heal up.

If you're willing to take a male I've got a handful of 5IV males missing defense, special defense, HP and attack. Your choice what you'd prefer. I have a female with flash fire as well missing attack and a few males with flash fire as well.

I will take the female with flash fire, if you could. I've got no problems with the IV's, it's okay.
Thank's for the learnset, it is boss.

Hello I'm pretty new to breeding here!

When you say you accept breeding requests does it mean you'll breed whatever pokemon we ask for to 5IVs? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question btw!

Yes though I'm looking for items in exchange.

I will take the female with flash fire, if you could. I've got no problems with the IV's, it's okay.
Thank's for the learnset, it is boss.

Sounds good. I'm off the next two days so I'll be on either around 8:30am or 7-9pm central time tomorrow/today

Do you still have Swablu 02? I have IV bred Trapinch and Espurr I could trade for it!

Do you still have Swablu 02? I have IV bred Trapinch and Espurr I could trade for it!

I do, what does the Espurr all have for egg moves, ability, nature, poke ball, and gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom