• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!]

Okay, let me say this: You list astounds me. Seriously. xD

So many choices. @.@ Anyways, I was hoping for one of your Dream Ball Chatot (Timid) and Dream Ball Taillow (Adamant). Though, I'm not a big fan of PowerSave, so if you have the original or would be willing to breed one that hasn't been touched by anything else, I'd be grateful for that. Now the hard part: I need to find offers. Hmmm . . .

Nest Ball Goomy (Calm, Gooey/Sap Sipper/Hydration, no Egg Moves)
Premier Ball Chatot (Timid, Tangled Feet, Boomburst, Nasty Plot, Encore)
Dream Ball Spinarak (Adamant, Sniper, no Egg Moves (planning on it though)
Dream Ball Oddish (Bold, Clorophyll, Tickle, Ingrain, Teeter Dance)
Heal Ball Taillow (Adamant, Guts, Pursuit, Brave Bird)

I can also breed a few things if you need 'em, so feel free to make a request!

So many choices. @.@ Anyways, I was hoping for one of your Dream Ball Chatot (Timid) and Dream Ball Taillow (Adamant). Though, I'm not a big fan of PowerSave, so if you have the original or would be willing to breed one that hasn't been touched by anything else, I'd be grateful for that. Now the hard part: I need to find offers. Hmmm . . .

I wouldn't mind breeding spitbacks for you :) I'd be very interested in the Dream Ball Spinarak and Dream Ball Oddish. Though I'd be willing to wait for when you breed egg moves onto the Spinarak. I'd need a little bit of time as well since I'll be heading out of the house soon >.<

I wouldn't mind breeding spitbacks for you :) I'd be very interested in the Dream Ball Spinarak and Dream Ball Oddish. Though I'd be willing to wait for when you breed egg moves onto the Spinarak. I'd need a little bit of time as well since I'll be heading out of the house soon >.<

Ah, no problem! And thanks! By the way, Spinarak's gonna have Toxic Spikes, Megahorn, Night Slash, and either Pursuit or Baton Pass. ;)

Ah, no problem! And thanks! By the way, Spinarak's gonna have Toxic Spikes, Megahorn, Night Slash, and either Pursuit or Baton Pass. ;)

Sounds good, I'll let you know when I'm done :)

Hi! I'm interested in your shinx with rivalry!
I can offer a HA minun, or a 3-5IV Dratini with dragon breath, dragon rush, dragon pulse, and extreme speed.
It is unfortunately in a pokeball. :(
The minun is in a nest ball,
The dratini is the one in a pokeball!

I can offer a HA minun, or a 3-5IV Dratini with dragon breath, dragon rush, dragon pulse, and extreme speed.

I'd be interested in the Minun :) Are you okay with a clone? Or do you want a spitback? Also, would you like a Moon Ball or Luxury Ball one?

I'd be interested in the Minun :) Are you okay with a clone? Or do you want a spitback? Also, would you like a Moon Ball or Luxury Ball one?

The Moon ball one would be great, please.
I don't really care if it is cloned or not, I just want an epic shinx.
Thanks, my FC is in my signature and my IGN is Johnnie.

Awesome, when can you trade? If you can trade within the next 30 minutes I can trade today, otherwise I'll have to put it off until tomorrow. Also some questions, is the Minun female? And does it have any egg moves? Thanks :)

Awesome, when can you trade? If you can trade within the next 30 minutes I can trade today, otherwise I'll have to put it off until tomorrow. Also some questions, is the Minun female? And does it have any egg moves? Thanks :)

I can breed a female if I don't have one, though I should.
I can also breed some egg moves onto it, any moves in particular?
I will be available tomorrow from around 5:45-6:30.
PM me then if you can.

I can breed a female if I don't have one, though I should.
I can also breed some egg moves onto it, any moves in particular?
I will be available tomorrow from around 5:45-6:30.
PM me then if you can.

What time zone are you? And it's fine if it doesn already, I have other bred Plusles and Minuns I can use on my own, I was just wondering.

Yeah, that. I'm terrible with abbreviations.
I live in Kansas, if that helps any.

Yeah, that. I'm terrible with abbreviations.
I live in Kansas, if that helps any.

I'll be available to trade all day. Let me know if you can trade today :) Also my FC is in my signature.

Last edited:

Hello!
There's a fair amount of Pokemon I'm interested in from your list, however I can only offer special ball females as I breed Pokemon with a RNGed Ditto.
I can get a very wide range of special balled females and have some ready, I can breed them to have the desired nature and ability if you'd like.
What would the exchange rate be for that? And what other females would you like? (I may be able to get the HA Plusle and Minun in the balls you'd like if you haven't gotten them already)
Thanks!

Hello!
There's a fair amount of Pokemon I'm interested in from your list, however I can only offer special ball females as I breed Pokemon with a RNGed Ditto.
I can get a very wide range of special balled females and have some ready, I can breed them to have the desired nature and ability if you'd like.
What would the exchange rate be for that? And what other females would you like? (I may be able to get the HA Plusle and Minun in the balls you'd like if you haven't gotten them already)
Thanks!

I don't exactly have an exchange rate, but if you don't mind clones it's just 1:1 for pretty much everything. However if you prefer spitbacks I would expect a little more for things like 12.5% females as those are more annoying to breed fresh (2:1). I already have a trade set up to get a Nest Ball HA Minun so unless it falls through, I won't be looking for one. However I am still looking for Johto Starters and HA Fossils in other Balls I don't have. I never added it, but I'm also looking for Nest Ball HA Burmy, Heal Ball HA Burmy, and Ultra Ball HA Burmy. Other than those I don't have anything specific in mind at the moment, just shoot me some offers :)

(EDITED)

Last edited:

I don't exactly have an exchange rate, but if you don't mind clones it's just 1:1 for pretty much everything. However if you prefer spitbacks I would expect a little more for things like 12.5% females as those are more annoying to breed fresh (2:1). I already have a trade set up to get a Nest Ball HA Minun so unless it falls through, I won't be looking for one. However I am still looking for Johto Starters and HA Fossils in other Balls I don't have. I never added it, but I'm also looking for Nest Ball HA Burmy, Heal Ball HA Burmy, and Ultra Ball HA Burmy. Other than those I don't have anything specific in mind at the moment, just shoot me some offers :)

(EDITED)

I've had a look through Bank and unfortunately I don't have anything you're specifically looking for... so here's all the HA females I have:
Ariados - Net
Paras - Quick
Teddiursa - dusk
Forretress - Ultra
Abra - Dusk
Togepi - Luxury
Mawile - Ultra
Pyroar - Quick
Delibird - Ultra
Klefki - Ultra
Drifblim - Quick
Sandile - Dusk
Minccino - Quick
Stunfisl - Dusk
Dwebble - Ultra
Emolga - Dusk
Floette (yellow) - Ultra
Espurr - Ultra
Toxicroak - Dusk
Mincinno - Luxury
Wartortle - Luxury
Snorunt - Luxury
Bergmite - Luxury
Snover - Luxury
Lapras - Luxury
Lillipup - Luxury
Grumpig - Luxury
Aipom - Luxury
Smeargle - Luxury
Combee - Luxury
Pinsir - Luxury
Whirlipede - Luxury
Heracross - Luxury
Shuckle - Dusk
Starly - Luxury
Hawlucha - Luxury
Trapinch - Premier
Igglybuff - Dream

Well I'd probably feel more comfortable doing 2/3:1 if that's ok xD I've tried for most of today to try and get you a HA Plusle but I had no luck, and I do have Y so it would be harder xD
Do any of these females interest you? I have many other special balled females but they don't have their HA and I can get others (I never had access to Dream World so was never able to get all the dream balled Pokemon, I do have Radar however.)
Thanks!

I've had a look through Bank and unfortunately I don't have anything you're specifically looking for... so here's all the HA females I have:
Ariados - Net
Paras - Quick
Teddiursa - dusk
Forretress - Ultra
Abra - Dusk
Togepi - Luxury
Mawile - Ultra
Pyroar - Quick
Delibird - Ultra
Klefki - Ultra
Drifblim - Quick
Sandile - Dusk
Minccino - Quick
Stunfisl - Dusk
Dwebble - Ultra
Emolga - Dusk
Floette (yellow) - Ultra
Espurr - Ultra
Toxicroak - Dusk
Mincinno - Luxury
Wartortle - Luxury
Snorunt - Luxury
Bergmite - Luxury
Snover - Luxury
Lapras - Luxury
Lillipup - Luxury
Grumpig - Luxury
Aipom - Luxury
Smeargle - Luxury
Combee - Luxury
Pinsir - Luxury
Whirlipede - Luxury
Heracross - Luxury
Shuckle - Dusk
Starly - Luxury
Hawlucha - Luxury
Trapinch - Premier
Igglybuff - Dream

Well I'd probably feel more comfortable doing 2/3:1 if that's ok xD I've tried for most of today to try and get you a HA Plusle but I had no luck, and I do have Y so it would be harder xD
Do any of these females interest you? I have many other special balled females but they don't have their HA and I can get others (I never had access to Dream World so was never able to get all the dream balled Pokemon, I do have Radar however.)
Thanks!

Well if that's what you feel comfortable with I won't stop you haha. However first I'd like to ask if you have any special ball/bank ball Pokemon with egg moves? I've already seen some I'd be interested in and I was just wondering :B

Ariados - Net
Paras - Quick
Teddiursa - dusk
Forretress - Ultra
Abra - Dusk
Togepi - Luxury
Mawile - Ultra
Pyroar - Quick
Delibird - Ultra
Klefki - Ultra
Drifblim - Quick
Sandile - Dusk
Minccino - Quick
Stunfisl - Dusk
Dwebble - Ultra
Emolga - Dusk
Floette (yellow) - Ultra
Espurr - Ultra
Toxicroak - Dusk
Mincinno - Luxury
Wartortle - Luxury
Snorunt - Luxury
Bergmite - Luxury
Snover - Luxury
Lapras - Luxury
Lillipup - Luxury
Grumpig - Luxury
Aipom - Luxury
Smeargle - Luxury
Combee - Luxury
Pinsir - Luxury
Whirlipede - Luxury
Heracross - Luxury
Shuckle - Dusk
Starly - Luxury
Hawlucha - Luxury
Trapinch - Premier
Igglybuff - Dream

Thanks!

Well if that's what you feel comfortable with I won't stop you haha. However first I'd like to ask if you have any special ball/bank ball Pokemon with egg moves? I've already seen some I'd be interested in and I was just wondering :B

I can breed them with egg moves (I will have to put it back to 1:1 if that's the case) but most that can be easily breed with egg moves are from Pokemon that came from 1 legit parent and my RNGed Ditto but these Pokemon are not on my list and I probably have some more desirable ones. Feel free to tell me what egg moves you want with which Pokemon as I may be able to breed them easily.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom