• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 185 Hidden Ability, Starters, & IV Bred Pokemon (Pokemon Bank Access)

Hi are your karrablast in timer balls with knock off? I can trade one for lure ball taillow, nest ball lileep, and safari ball kangaskhan

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon

Can i have a Spritzee with its HA? I can get you Safety Googles or EV training items.

Hi are your karrablast in timer balls with knock off? I can trade one for lure ball taillow, nest ball lileep, and safari ball kangaskhan

It's in a dream ball with drill run.

Can i have a Spritzee with its HA? I can get you Safety Googles or EV training items.

How about a power band?

How about a power band?
Sure. Btw, is that Karrablast with HA and Drill Run? if so, i can take one.

It's got it's HA. How about a safety goggles for the Karrablast, Spritzee, and one other HA Pokemon of your choice? Forget the power band.
Awesome! So HA Spritzee, HA Karrablast and HA Gligar for Safety Googles?

How about a power band?
Sure. Btw, is that Karrablast with HA and Drill Run? if so, i can take one.

It's got it's HA. How about a safety goggles for the Karrablast, Spritzee, and one other HA Pokemon of your choice? Forget the power band.
Awesome! So HA Spritzee, HA Karrablast and HA Gligar for Safety Googles?

Yes, I'll breed quick. Let me know ASAP if you don't expect to be online in an hour. I haven't gone to bed yet and I'll just go to bed and breed when I get up if you won't be around. I only need to breed the Karrablast and Spritzee, the Gligar is ready

I am looking for a Hidden Ability Emolga and a Hidden Ability Shelmet.

I can offer 1 Leftovers, 1 Safety Goggles, and 1 of any of the Power items.

The leftovers alone is good enough, you can pick an additional HA Pokemon if you want. To me Leftovers is worth 3 Pokemon.

The leftovers alone is good enough, you can pick an additional HA Pokemon if you want. To me Leftovers is worth 3 Pokemon.

I guess I'll take a Kecleon as well.
Do you want anything specific, or just any Pokémon is holding the Leftovers?
Also, the Emolga and Shelmet are not cloned, are they?

I don't clone, I breed my Pokemon. I don't accept clones so all my Pokemon are legit. Do you happen to have Baltoy or Spearow? I need them for my Pokedex, it'll save me the trouble of getting them in BW2 so if you have either that'd be great.

I don't clone, I breed my Pokemon. I don't accept clones so all my Pokemon are legit. Do you happen to have Baltoy or Spearow? I need them for my Pokedex, it'll save me the trouble of getting them in BW2 so if you have either that'd be great.

No, I'm afraid I don't have either of those. My apologies.

No, I'm afraid I don't have either of those. My apologies.

Eh no big deal. Your Pokemon are ready. You can either leave your FC here or pm it to me

FC: 0834-2371-7806

EDIT: Sorry, I also should have added that I too am ready whenever.
Also, I see in your signature that your Friend Safari contains Emolga, meaning that after the trade I could have caught one in your Friend Safari, rather than trading one! I just thought that was amusing.

Last edited:

Hello! I'm in search of a HA Pikachu. How much would one cost?

FC: 0834-2371-7806

EDIT: Sorry, I also should have added that I too am ready whenever.
Also, I see in your signature that your Friend Safari contains Emolga, meaning that after the trade I could have caught one in your Friend Safari, rather than trading one! I just thought that was amusing.

Thanks for the trade. Not sure why but I caught two Emolga so I just gave you one of them. Just wanted to make sure you knew it's not a clone.

Hello! I'm in search of a HA Pikachu. How much would one cost?

I have a list of Pokemon I'm looking for with their HA though I doubt you have them so help me finish my dex. I need to Crobat, Munchlax, Azurill, Sedninja, Solrock, Swoobat, Ferroseed, Wynaut, or Deino. Pick whatever one you have, doesn't matter to me as I'll be getting them on my own eventually.

I can get you a 5IV HA Zubat immediately.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom