• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Real Dp Title 80 & 81 Confirmation

I want my Swinub and Gliscor already!! >_< What's the point of a Chimchar episode if its not even going to evolve?

Well we don't know this. Maybe this is after the movie? If not at least we finally get a Chimchar type episode, its been a while.

For someone reason i have a hunch that swinbub episode will come after this 2.

Oh my! I was all looking forward for Dawn to get Swinub but a if Jessie can get this Yanma, I'd be more than happy as she really needs a frickin capture right about now.

Just realised something, but "The Capture Operation" sounds to me like it involves J...

So these are the real titles? Awesome, so we get some Chimchar development and something to do with Yanma...Jessie capture maybe? Who knows, but both sound interesting.

Character development? The writers have been good with developing Hikozaru in particular so far.
Not really. It had a great introduction to Ash's team but has basically been ignored since then. Still, a Chimchar episode now has me hopeful that we will get something good.

Not really. It had a great introduction to Ash's team but has basically been ignored since then. Still, a Chimchar episode now has me hopeful that we will get something good.

It's only been around for about 20 episodes. Takeshi's lucky to even have a single scene that characterizes him in that time span.

I think it's been handled a lot better than Naetle who has been around for pretty much the whole series.

It's only been around for about 20 episodes. Takeshi's lucky to even have a single scene that characterizes him in that time span.

I think it's been handled a lot better than Naetle who has been around for pretty much the whole series.
23 episodes with barely any screentime immediately following the capture does not bode well for characterisation. (Or 27 episodes if you count the rest of the Wallace Cup.) This is more frustrating than with Turtwig who, despite a lack of personality, has at least been used more since Aipom left Ash's team. Brock, as a human, is a different issue but he gets his share of little moments these days.

Still, this episode will do a lot to negate that. It looks like it will follow up on whatever it was Paul saw Chimchar do when he caught it so it should be promising.

The Yanma capture operation reminds me more of an episode akin to the Gulpin or even the Gligar episode.

However, an episode involving Team Rocket trying to capture a Yanma through intricate plans would rock.

Also, the Chimchar episode immediately makes me suspect Chimchar might face a certain Fire-type owned by Paul. Magmar might even be evolved by now...oh...god!

Because people think she needs a new Sinnoh Pokemon since she hasn't gotten one. But James went all of Johto without a new Pokemon so I'll be surprised if Jesse gets one.

She just let go of Dustox, hasn't made a capture since early Hoenn (which was 250+ episodes ago!), and the Pokemon actually looks like something that would fit her?

Honestly, if Jessie is going to capture any new D/P Pokemon at this point, Yanmega really does look like the best bet. I imagine Seviper will still be her battler but the bug will be used in Contests.

^because they believe she needs a bug to replace Dustox, heck considering James went through jouto without catching a thing or having any changes I don't see why jessie can't do the same now.

And if she must get someone, I say Lickilicki.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom