• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Neosquid's Pokemon Horde

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
Sss, I can't post all the images in one post, so I have to link to most of them...

Hey, this is my Pokemon merchandise collection. It consists mostly of plushies but I have some other stuff too.

According to the rules of this section (which I actually read, surprised?) I'm encouraged to answer theses questions, so here

What Pokemon/characters do you collect? Why? Anyfin that interests me, particuarly merch of Pokemon I like, but I do have a lot of merch of Pokemon I don't care about. I have a sizable amount of Stunfisk, Sableye, and Gulpin merch, though.

When did you start collecting? I've had Pokemon plushies for a long time, but I didn't become seriously interested in collecting until...a few years ago?

Favorite thing in your collection? Hmm, I suppose that would be my Stunfisk Banpresto plush (the good one!).

First collection item? I wanna say my Pichu, Mudkip, Treecko, or Torchic plush, but I dunno.

Anyways, here we go. I don't know all of the names right now, I'll edit them in l8r. Same goes with legitimacy., though with some of these plushies, I'll probably never figure out whether or not they're legit, namely most of the ones I got a long time ago.

Plushies (with pictures)

Diancie (Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]

diancieresized_zps29c6dd6a.png~original

Jigglypuff [Banpresto UFO Game Catcher Prize My Pokemon Collection Series Jigglypuff Plush Keychain] [Legit]

jigglypuffresized_zps19437909.png~original

Inkay [Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]

inkayresized_zps224a131f.png~original

Zubat [Uncertain]

zubatresized_zps41d33634.png~original

Totodile [Canvas plush] [Legit]

totodileresized_zpsd72915ee.png~original

Vanilluxe [Legit]

vanilluxeresized_zps8091ca23.png~original

Stunfisk [Pokemon Best Wishes Banpresto Movie Plush 2012] [Legit]

stunfiskresized_zps8a4a4ebe.png~original

Tynamo [My Pokemon Collection] [uncertain atm but I'm pretty sure it's real]

tynamoresized_zps4727e506.png~original

Sableye [Hasbro plush] [Legit]

sableyeresized_zps55818cba.png~original

Substitute [PokeCen Adventure Goods Substitute plush] [Legit]

substituteresized_zpsc6d8246d.png~original

Stunfisk slippers [Pokemon Center Stunfisk promotion] [Legit]

stunfiskslippersresized_zpsa6d3d9ca.png~original

[backside]

Rotom Wash [Pokedoll] [Legit]

rotomwresized_zps5688aee6.png~original

Phanpy [Legit]

phanpyresized_zpsc251307f.png~original

Drifloon [Legit]

drifloonresized_zps4b972f94.png~original

Duskull [Uncertain]

duskullresized_zpsdec14a2c.png~original

Plushies (links)

Cherrim (Overcast Form) [Legit]
Genesect (Shiny) [Probs legit]
Axew [Legit]
Stunfisk [Probably a bootleg, I can't even be assed to look up what it's a fake of due to how ugly this particular Stunfisk plush is]
Sewaddle [Legit]
Magikarp (Shiny) [Nagoya PokeCenter Golden Magikarp plush] [Legit]
Pichu [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Mantyke [Uncertain]
Sandile [Probs legit]
Durant [Probs fake and I h8 it]
Piplup [uncertain but I think it's legit]
Woobat [Legit]
Chingling [Uncertain]
Torchic [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Flareon [Pokedoll] [Likely a bootleg]
Treecko [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Pachirisu [Uncertain and before you ask, yes, I unattached the tail some years ago]
Phione [Probs legit]
Tyrunt [Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]
Mudkip [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Wooper [Pokedoll] [Probs fake]
Tentacool [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Spiritomb [Pokedoll] [Probs fake]
Sylveon [Probs legit]
Swirlix [Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]
Leafeon [Pokedoll] [Uncertain atm but I recall it being legit]
Cryogonal [Uncertain atm but I recall it being legit]
Sylveon [Pokedoll] [Legit]
Mime Jr. [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Corphish [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Azurill [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Cyndaquil [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Articuno [Uncertain]
Combee [Uncertain though I think it's likely fake]
Ampharos [Likely fake]
Togepi [Uncertain but I think it's legit]
Bonsly [Legit]
Latias [Uncertain]
Corsola [Pokedoll] [Uncertain]
Snorlax [Likely fake]
Kricketot [Likely fake]
Jellicent (M) [Legit]
Riolu [Uncertain]
Ditto [Fanmade, I will relocate the creator and link to them]
Charizard [Uncertain]
Clawitzer [Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]
Amaura [Pokedoll] [Legit]
Carbink [Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]
Stunfisk [Canvas plush] [Legit]
Slowpoke [Legit] [Other side]
Pumpkaboo [Legit]
Goomy [Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]
Porygon-Z [Probs legit]
Meowstic (M) [Pokemon Center plush] [Legit]

Other (with pictures)

Klefki [Pokemon Center keyring] [Legit]

klefkiringresized_zps04daf7db.png~original

Snorlax, Mawile, Porygon-Z, Misdreavus, Lunatone [Pokemon Battrio Torretta Coins] [Legit]

pokecoinsresized_zps0dfdeb8c.png~original

Sableye figure [Pretty sure it's legit]

sableyefigureresized_zpsbfc33b67.png~original

Misdreavus and Vivillon figures[Takara Tomy Gen VI Monster Collection Figures (Vivillon)] [Legit]

vivillonmisdreavusfiguresresized_zps210a40db.png~original

Other (links)

Non-Pokemon video games

I suppose I should have taken pictures of them in groups, but the thought didn't occur to me until now for some reason. I may do that l8r. Expect me to update this whenever I bother to look more into legitimacy and merch titles. Obvs I'll make new posts when I get more stuff.

Edits:
more stuff
and more
and more
more still...
you guessed it, more
what were you expecting?
another upd8, two in one actually
more stuff, mostly non-pokemon this time

Last edited:
I have that same Porygon-Z, though mine doesn't have tags ;_;

P cool collection tho! I didn't know you had so much stuff. Also damn I want that Corsola Pokedoll and Rotom-Wash :0

I have that same Porygon-Z, though mine doesn't have tags ;_;

P cool collection tho! I didn't know you had so much stuff. Also damn I want that Corsola Pokedoll and Rotom-Wash :0
Thanks. Sadly, that "uncertain" label is likely never going to go away for Corsola. I read some things about the seller (forget name atm), and apparently they sell a lot of legit stuff, but also sell bootlegs. I wasn't even sure when I bought it, but it was a good price for such a rare plush that I just went for it. I could compare it to a legit Corsola plush, I guess....

Last edited:
The Tynamo looks like an MPC - does it have a tush tag at all?

And the Sabeleye looks legit, it looks like the straps that come from the gashapon machines :3 I have tons of them, haha.

And ahhh, your Suntfisk slippers look so nice compared to mine!! Though, I wear mine XD; You have such an awesome collection!! :D

The Tynamo looks like an MPC - does it have a tush tag at all?

And the Sabeleye looks legit, it looks like the straps that come from the gashapon machines :3 I have tons of them, haha.

And ahhh, your Suntfisk slippers look so nice compared to mine!! Though, I wear mine XD; You have such an awesome collection!! :D
I believe it did but I cut it off, for some stupid reason I used to cut them off. I'll confirm this when I get back to my mom's house. I should look for it in my Amazon history, I recall buying it from there.

It's good that my Sableye plush is legit, I don't think I could live without having a legitimate plush of my favorite, heh. I looked into the seller some time ago and confirmed their legitimacy.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to wear mine, I'm too concerned about their condition. It's pretty awesome that you actually use yours, though. I'd like to have a second pair myself that I could wear, but they're so expensive...and utterly dabulous, of course.

Thanks, I take pride in it (although the presence of bootlegs is unsettling). I'm still jealous of your collection, which is quite a bit bigger, lol.

These are amazing, I don't have many Pokemon plushies as they're quite hard to get hold of here at a good price. You even have the Klefki keychain! And all those Stunfisk merch is making me smile, Stunfisk are so funny and slowly becoming one of my favourite Pokemon because of how derpy they look.

These are amazing, I don't have many Pokemon plushies as they're quite hard to get hold of here at a good price. You even have the Klefki keychain!
Thank you. What do you consider a "good price"? I buy ones as cheap as $20 (roughly 13 pounds) online, though many are higher obvs. Not that $20 is the lowest price you'll find either but that's usually about the minimum I pay (not counting shipping).

And all those Stunfisk merch is making me smile, Stunfisk are so funny and slowly becoming one of my favourite Pokemon because of how derpy they look.
tumblr_m5g0y9XNFh1qj4khao1_1280_zpsab9eff0d.gif~original

@Neosquid; Some shops can sell very small plushies for £10 which aren't really worth it when I can get better ones like my Shaymin Sky forme plush that was £13 and quite large. A lot of shops also sell like the mega evolution plushies for £30 (that is out of my price range) and legendaries are about £50.

It really depends where I buy, Amazon do really good prices but sometimes the postage and package can cost about £15. I have seen a Yveltal plush for £20 with free P&P which I probably will get as it looks to be the Pokemon Center plush and at a good price.

I hate being ripped off so if I think a plush isn't worth the price tag I won't buy it and just get something else. For a very large plush I don't mind paying £30 but that's as high as I'll go.

Came back to my mom's house today, some more of the stuff I ordered had arrived. It's all legit.

Jirachi Pokedoll

IMG_20140805_174054924_zpsg72kkhu_edit_1407275321124_zpsz5sgwtx9.jpg~original

Mawile Takara Tomy figure

IMG_20140805_174149475_zpsaddqfaoj.jpg~original

Honedge Takara Tomy figure

IMG_20140805_174121125_zps4odf3ozb.jpg~original

Is it just me, or is the quality worse when I upload them from my phone? Well, whatever.

Oh, @Araragi-hakase;, this is what's left of my Tynamo's tag.

IMG_20140805_175421288_zpsb8smnocp.jpg~original

@Neosquid; Some shops can sell very small plushies for £10 which aren't really worth it when I can get better ones like my Shaymin Sky forme plush that was £13 and quite large. A lot of shops also sell like the mega evolution plushies for £30 (that is out of my price range) and legendaries are about £50.

It really depends where I buy, Amazon do really good prices but sometimes the postage and package can cost about £15. I have seen a Yveltal plush for £20 with free P&P which I probably will get as it looks to be the Pokemon Center plush and at a good price.

I hate being ripped off so if I think a plush isn't worth the price tag I won't buy it and just get something else. For a very large plush I don't mind paying £30 but that's as high as I'll go.
Hmm, fair enough. I really need a job so I can pay for the ones I buy tbh.

T-that's a really cool Klefki keyring! :0 I was thinking of making something like that.

I got more stuff, all legit. and I seem to have gotten a job to help pay for my obsessive spending

Pokemon XY My Sleeping Pillow Plush Doll Banpresto Snorlax

IMG_20140813_160430797_zps8366b552.jpg~original

My Pokemon Collection Flareon Plush
also doubles as a size comparison for Snorlax, who is fucking huge. For reference, the Flareon is slightly bigger than my hand if I were to make a fist.

IMG_20140813_160546662_zps0c9ed86b.jpg~original

Pokemon Kids Black & White Sylveon Ed. Finger Puppet Sableye Figure
I didn't eat the candy prior to taking the picture this time!

IMG_20140813_160732201_zpsa8797ca7.jpg~original
according to the website
Please trash the candy as it may be expired.
lolno I'm eating it
I ate expired food at the back of Kmart all the time anyway

T-that's a really cool Klefki keyring! :0 I was thinking of making something like that.
thanks. that sounds difficult

No more Stunfisks? I am disappoint.
But I like the Honedge a lot and the Snorlax :D!

I don't think the candy in the kids' boxes expires XD; Or if it does, not for a long time.

More stuff arrived.

Pokemon 2014 Bandai Pokemon Kids XY Mega Evolution Series Mega Mawile Figure

IMG_20140827_170835616_zps38f64ff7.jpg~original

Admittedly, it looks sort of dumb. There was a much better Mega Mawile figure I could have ordered, but it was more money. Not only do I already have a decent figure of regular Mawile, but I'd rather wait for the likely plushie Mega Mawile will get.

Pokemon Center 2013 Wii Pokemon Rumble Scramble U Series #2 Litwick Figure

IMG_20140827_170651976_zpse59d06a5.jpg~original
Also weird, but in an interesting, abstract way.

Pokemon Center 2012 Stunfisk Campaign Charms

IMG_20140827_170505335_zpsb08b9b3a.jpg~original
Because Stunfisk.

What, you're wondering where the third charm is?

IMG_20140827_140949197_zps4268cb07.jpg~original
you only wish you were this dabulous

Pokemon Center 2012 Gulpin/Swalot Charms

IMG_20140827_171124398_zps284f0af8.jpg~original
They're not new, but I also have these two. They were attached to a flashdrive I have, so I forgot to take pictures of them for the OP.

There's a startling lack of (affordable) good Gulpin/Swalot merch, I seriously hope they get more stuff for ORAS.

It's not merch, but after years of my putting it off, I finally got around to painting my Stunfisk clay model. <3

IMG_20140901_230415908_zps50e23bb3.jpg~original

I decided to go with the shiny color variation, as you can see.

IMG_20140901_234137495_zpse92916cd.jpg~original

I made this model back in high school ceramics class (well it technically wasn't just ceramics but who cares), it was some time ago, I believe back in 2011. I'm fairly proud of how it came out back then, and I'm fairly proud of how I did with the paint job.

Compare the shinyfisk model to some glorious pictures of my favorite actual shinyfisk, Chunafisk:

IMG_20140529_012127732_zps6f5d68ea.jpg

IMG_20140529_012021895_zps96cf3647.jpg

IMG_20140529_012121708_zpsd74b6b03.jpg

IMG_20140529_012047850_zps964da3c7.jpg

While I'm posting non-Pokemon merch in my thread dedicated to Pokemon merch, here's a yellow Pikmin plush I bought as Target a bit ago. I've forgotten to photograph it until now, way to go me.

IMG_20140901_230612988_zpsf0b06de2.jpg~original

I kind of want a Bulborb plush too, maybe sometime I'll get around to looking for one of those.

Last edited:
Yesh, more Stunfisk merch! HAIL LORD STUNFISK! Those charms the Pokecenter do are really awesome...

And well done on the clay Stunfisk he looks awesome!

Got a lot of new loot from various sites and pkmncollectors.

Gourgeist Pokemon Center "Spooky Party" plush
IMG_20140922_165356739_zpse27169a1.jpg

I adore Gourgeist and this new plush is simply agourable...I already regret that.

Skitty DX Banpresto plush
IMG_20140922_165550834_zpse46ddbf0.jpg

this thing is fucking huge, nya

Corsola UFO plush
IMG_20140922_165710183_zpsaa34d536.jpg

it seems to be lacking the red flower the others have...I guess it fell off. Oh well, it still looks nice.

Foongus Pokedoll
IMG_20140922_165744352_zpseea234f4.jpg

Sableye Halloween UFO plush
b456fcb8-95ab-45ca-a503-557a524af21a_zps8b2de567.jpg

admittedly, I am not a big fan of this plush. Aside from it being of, well, you know, Sableye. I am required to purchase any and all merchandise related to Sableye.

Swinub MPC plush
IMG_20140922_165950232_zps2032923d.jpg

Snorlax MPC plush
IMG_20140922_165924822_zps685c448f.jpg

Meloetta (Pirouette) Pokedoll
IMG_20140922_165854626_zpsee4dd1c9.jpg

Malamar MPC plush
IMG_20140922_170024885_zpsb314634d.jpg

Elgyem MPC plush
IMG_20140922_170045330_zps715bf9f4.jpg

Ditto MPC plush
IMG_20140922_165644616_zpsbb15953c.jpg

Manaphy Bottle Cap Figure and some Weepinbell figure
IMG_20140922_170941822_zps2e2ba9ad.jpg

sadly, the former is missing its bottlecap

Beautifly Chocoball figure and metal Pinsir figure
IMG_20140922_170639543_zps94d02c67.jpg

Diancie mini Gachapon Machine
IMG_20140922_170453243_zps98a64f12.jpg

this thing is probs one of the favorite things in my collection -- I got it for a gr8 price and it's just so cool. It is hard to tell from the pic, but tiny capsules come out when you twist that knob. I had to put the stickers on myself and that makes it even more neat.

Aegislash line Zukan mini figure set
IMG_20140922_170212601_zps642bfb94.jpg

Magcargo Pokemon Kids figure and Kingler figure
IMG_20140922_170804382_zps836d64cb.jpg

Lickilicky DX Kids Figure and Jigglypuff Pokemon Kids Figure
IMG_20140922_171115540_zpsa3d290fc.jpg

Steelix Pokemon Kids figure and Giratina figure
IMG_20140922_171145139_zps4010c82f.jpg

Last edited:
I really like your Skitty, it's really cute! :D How big is the Skitty plush toy?

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom