• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Yeah the game got put in framce exactly a week early, and japan folowed a day afer. If copies leak, we're looking at Sunday, maybe Saturday at the earliest.

One thing I don't really get about Coro Coro is why it leaks. Does the publisher not care?

One thing I don't really get about Coro Coro is why it leaks. Does the publisher not care?

It's not that the publisher doesn't care. It's just like with manga, it passes a lot of hands, and a good number of those hands just have the urge to share, for reasons known only to them.

I'm guessing 2-3 more Mega's, the Battle Resort/Frontier, and one more thing that nobody expected :p

Not sure if this pic has anything to do with Coro Coro, but I think this strongly implies no new megas. Maybe a bit disappointing.

992.png

Source (in French. Does someone here understand French?)

It's just talking about the poster being in the special Coro Coro edition of December, with the other Coro Coro addition still having to leak.
And that we could assume that these are all the megas for now, but there will still be some surprises left for us when we get the games. So it doesn't tell us anything new.

I am interested in a translation of the specific Japanese wording. But honestly, it seems pointless to push the 48 number if it isn't supposed to be final.

At this point in time, Ohmori seems like quite the troll.

Tbh, I'm content with what we got so far, though I am perplexed that there is no M-Milotic. It seemed like such an iconic Hoenn Pokemon that I was almost certain they would give it a Mega, what with contests, the Beauty stat and all, but I guess Altaria took its place. But, what I'm looking forward to is the confirmation on whether or not there is a Battle Frontier or something similar to it.

Not sure if this pic has anything to do with Coro Coro, but I think this strongly implies no new megas. Maybe a bit disappointing.

992.png

Source (in French. Does someone here understand French?)

Nothing special, just saying that this is from the CoroCoro Special and it's showing all the 48 mega evolutions (XY and ORAS). They're also suggesting to wait the leaks of the CoroCoro to know if yes or no this poster has all the megas that will be in ORAS.

Last edited:
They're also suggesting to wait the leaks of the CoroCoro to know if yes or no this poster has all the megas that will be in ORAS.

I feel like if that's even being brought up then the answer is likely no.

/wishfulthinking

If that's all the megas in OR/AS i'm going to be extremely dissapointed, one of the things i liked in XY was looking for mega stones of pokemon that weren't revealed yet.

Well in 24 hours we'll probably know for certain, unless this turns into the latest Corocoro leak just to keep us waiting. If there isn't one new Mega in the issue then we're obviously done as far as new Megas go. I like the group we have as it takes another bunch mostly made up of mediocre Pokemon and turns the majority in great Megas, but I would still have liked some surprises come next week, which means revealing them all is still a really dumb move imo as I know that I'm not alone in wanting some surprises at release.

M-Steelix and M-Glalie haven't appeared in Coro Coro yet, right? Maybe they'll appear as "Mega Scoop" ignoring the fact that they were already revealed.

Wait, so CoroCoro's not going to have ANY new info? Boy, the marketing team sure blew that up.

Wait, so CoroCoro's not going to have ANY new info? Boy, the marketing team sure blew that up.
We don't know that, and it really wouldn't make any sense. The poster we have is from another magazine (called CoroCoro Special) that was released in late October.

Back
Top Bottom