• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp

This was hard, but I think I got the answers. Q1 was the only easy one, unless you guys meant retail.

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp

Question 3 states, "before they switch out." Does "they" refer to the player or to any trainer's Pokémon?
Before the player's own Pokémon.

If anything, I'm stumped by the phrasing of the question 3.

I hope you don't mind clarifying this thought:
1. My Pokemon that has to perform an attack, and the one that has to switch out in the same turn, are they the same Pokemon?
2. Does it matter if it's single or double battle?

For the record, Question 3 is not the question with the most incorrect answers, by a margin of about 25%. It's by no means the easiest, but the vast majority of entries are getting it right.
As for the one that actually has turned out to be the hardest....well, I won't say exactly which one it is yet, but I will say that it's certainly continuing the tradition...

DNS Error: Address resolution of bubagarden.net. failed: Domain name not found
bubagarden? There's your problem? ;)

Um.. Just to be sure regarding no.5.... So if both teams had 1 representatives who are working together for the same goal,does it count?
Correct.

I'm having serious troubles with getting #4 done. I just can't find any Gen III Pokémon in the ones before Ruby and Sapphire's release! At least the series the three or four pre-released Gen III came out in would help!

Are there any circumstances at all under which our answers can be changed? I misinterpreted the first question and read it as "the first game after which Bulbapedia was launched", and now I realize that it is the first game launched after Bulbapedia. Is there any way I can change this? (I'm hoping there is since I'm fairly sure I have everything else right)

Will we be given the number of participants total and/or the perfect-score ones? Maybe it's just me, but I might feel a tiny bit better about losing if I learn my odds were ridiculously low.

Less than 9 hours left, the anxiety I got an answer wrong after all is starting to kick in. I know with 99,9% certainty that I nailed questions #2- #5, but what if I missed some kinda game in the first question, ugh…

I submitted my answers a few hours in, but now I'm seriously doubting myself about Q3 after reading this thread. Like, my answer seems completely over-thought and crazy now compared to everyone else, even though it seemed to work out. I'd love to hear what some other people put, but I'm sure I can wait 8 hours, it's not like I can do anything about it now!

Gonna kick myself if I got it wrong, and it'll end up being the answer I thought before.

I'll be crying for 6 hours after the contests closes if I don't get an email! (Not seriously haha)

I'm not sure I understand #2 ... are Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny counted????

can i have a clue for #2 please? do nurse joy and officer jenny count?

Okay, for a certain question, I know only one answer is accepted, based on a particular post by Bulbagarden from a social media website that strongly hints that, but would it be acceptable to provide a second answer with proof just in case, even if it isn't in your list of answers?

Okay, for a certain question, I know only one answer is accepted, based on a particular post by Bulbagarden from a social media website that strongly hints that, but would it be acceptable to provide a second answer with proof just in case, even if it isn't in your list of answers?
That's acceptable. Occasionally we've had people send in their answer saying something like "if you meant this, then the answer is {this}, but if you meant that then the answer is {that}". No problems with that.

Because i don't frequently watch anime and do not play TCG, I failed to answer the two questions about those.

I just managed to answer 3 questions.

And now I'm convinced to watch anime and play TCG!! Lol!

Eh, I've never gotten into either, but still managed to find the right pages. Just takes a bit longer sometimes 'cause I don't have as much to pull from.

Well, off go my answers, hope they're right.

Are DS Download Play Demos acceptable for the first question?

Oh...I wish I would have registered and read this topic before I sent my entry in. I didn't realize you only wanted ONE answer. I noticed for one of them there were several correct answers so I listed all of them, plus on the 2 questions with really awkward wording I listed two interpretations of the question and the corresponding answer, I hope that doesn't mean mine will simply be discarded?

I just sent in my answers but I now realise I've answered question 3 incorrectly due to seeing clarification on your FaceBook page. Is there any way I can change my answers or am I too late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom