• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

Hello! Damp Mudkip exactly what I've been looking for!
I can offer Sealeo right now, or I can breed others like Kricketot or Shellos in exchange.

I can have the Sealeo, What IV spread do you want for your Mudkip?

I can offer Sealeo right now, or I can breed others like Kricketot or Shellos in exchange.

Any IV spread will do! Just looking for the HA mainly. I can go online now if you're able to as well.

Any IV spread will do! Just looking for the HA mainly. I can go online now if you're able to as well.

When is the best time for you to be online?

I am very interested in one of these HA Mudkip, I need one badly before I am to purchase Alpha Sapphire, seeing as that's the starter I've decided to go with, shockingly..as I thought Treeko would be the go to guy. ha

Nonetheless, I just need this mudkip to have 5 max IVs, the spread doesn't matter as I can fix that by breeding and of course, it needs Damp. Anything on your list that you still need or would like for me to breed for you? Thanks ahead of time, it's much appreciated.

I am very interested in one of these HA Mudkip, I need one badly before I am to purchase Alpha Sapphire, seeing as that's the starter I've decided to go with, shockingly..as I thought Treeko would be the go to guy. ha

Nonetheless, I just need this mudkip to have 5 max IVs, the spread doesn't matter as I can fix that by breeding and of course, it needs Damp. Anything on your list that you still need or would like for me to breed for you? Thanks ahead of time, it's much appreciated.

Sure we can trade, you can give me any Pokemon on that list. :)

Hey thanks for the Mudkip, can't stress enough how much you've helped me with that trade, thanks again! : j

Sorry I won't be able to go online for the next 3 days. I'll get in touch with you when I'm free.

I just bred an Electabuzz that knows Ice Punch and has an Adamant nature (along with an Electirizer to make it evolve). Is this satisfactory, or would you like me to go the extra mile and try to give it perfect IVs?

It's fine, I don't really care about the IVs on Electabuzz. What IV spread you want on the Mudkip?

If possible, I would like perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack. It would help me immensely whenever I get around to breed more Mudkip. Anything else?

I have one Mudkip that is missing Special Attack. When is the best time for you to trade?

Now that I cleared Omega Ruby, I should be able to find time to trade with you now. When would you available?

I just bred an Electabuzz that knows Ice Punch and has an Adamant nature (along with an Electirizer to make it evolve). Is this satisfactory, or would you like me to go the extra mile and try to give it perfect IVs?

It's fine, I don't really care about the IVs on Electabuzz. What IV spread you want on the Mudkip?

If possible, I would like perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack. It would help me immensely whenever I get around to breed more Mudkip. Anything else?

I have one Mudkip that is missing Special Attack. When is the best time for you to trade?

Now that I cleared Omega Ruby, I should be able to find time to trade with you now. When would you available?

I already got an Electrifire from someone else. You can still give me another Pokemon that I don't have. I can trade at 3:00pm-12:00am EST.

I already got an Electrifire from someone else. You can still give me another Pokemon that I don't have. I can trade at 3:00pm-12:00am EST.

OK. What Pokemon do you seek that you want the most? I'll try to get it if possible.

OK. What Pokemon do you seek that you want the most? I'll try to get it if possible.

Is it possible for you to get a male Glalie?

Is it possible for you to get a male Glalie?

I should be able to get a male Glalie. It will probably be ready in a day or two (and thankfully, I won't start any new games that will interfere with my schedule).

OK. I just got a male Glalie, so I am ready to trade whenever you are.

Did we trade friend codes yet? I don't remember asking you for your friend code.

Yes we have, so we can skip that step. I'm online at the moment, so let me know when you are ready to trade.

I'm online at the moment too, I just can't remember your ingame name.

Thanks for the Mudkip. I hope you enjoy your Glalie. :)

Sorry I won't be able to go online for the next 3 days. I'll get in touch with you when I'm free.

Hey Kirby4ever, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be free to trade today from now until 8.30 pm EST and then hopefully between 11 pm to 6 am EST.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom