• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Again, I'm very sorry for the misinformation! I'm pretty embarrassed to have tried to answer you when all my info was wrong!

...though now I'm even more confused, as "shy" makes sense for Wally, and "never to meet again/lost memory/abandonment" is really kind of depressing!

No worries
And yeah, that's why it concerned me. Being a Madoka magica fan I already knew the Spider Lily symbolism and shape, so it had me confused.

I mean, if you never saw Wally again then maybe, but I think you can challenge him again since he doesn't leave the place you battle him in (though I didn't go back to check) so loss/abandonment seems weird. Loss of a dream, maybe? Or his impending loss?
IDK. When you get to that fight you'll see what I mean any way.

Are Reshiram and Zekrom available in ORAS?

my friend said you can encounter Reshiram and Zekrom somewhere in ORAS. is that true?

Again, I'm very sorry for the misinformation! I'm pretty embarrassed to have tried to answer you when all my info was wrong!

...though now I'm even more confused, as "shy" makes sense for Wally, and "never to meet again/lost memory/abandonment" is really kind of depressing!

No worries
And yeah, that's why it concerned me. Being a Madoka magica fan I already knew the Spider Lily symbolism and shape, so it had me confused.

I mean, if you never saw Wally again then maybe, but I think you can challenge him again since he doesn't leave the place you battle him in (though I didn't go back to check) so loss/abandonment seems weird. Loss of a dream, maybe? Or his impending loss?

Or maybe, moving on and never turning back to the old-self.

Those very spider lillies were present in Tokyo Ghoul, where the protagonist had gone through an awakening, leaving behind his past hesitant self to accept his new, aggressive, ghoul-self. He undergoes a complete personality change.

From what I heard, Wally does become a drastically different person in the post-game than when you first met him
He breeds eggs and handpicks his team members in his rematches. It's not something the old Wally would do - breed eggs, ditch the ones with poor IVs, and etc. He even mentions on resetting his team and raising them from scratch after losing to you. He's completely changed.

Re: Flying

ok so how do you fly????????????
i have the tm but it doesnt come up on the map to fly, what else do you have to do? I have Latias.

If you taught Fly to Latias, all you have to do is select it from the Pokémon menu. After you select Latias, there should be an option to use a move, and Fly should be listed.

Re: Flying

ok so how do you fly????????????
i have the tm but it doesnt come up on the map to fly, what else do you have to do? I have Latias.

If you taught Fly to Latias, all you have to do is select it from the Pokémon menu. After you select Latias, there should be an option to use a move, and Fly should be listed.

You also gotta have the Fortree Gym badge to fly. Another nice thing in ORAS is if you bring up the Areanav and view details of any location it gives you the option to fly there instead of having to exit all those menus. When you get the Eon flute it can be used as an alternative to fly if you don't want to keep a flier in your party.

No worries

Those very spider lillies were present in Tokyo Ghoul, where the protagonist had gone through an awakening, leaving behind his past hesitant self to accept his new, aggressive, ghoul-self. He undergoes a complete personality change.

From what I heard, Wally does become a drastically different person in the post-game than when you first met him
He breeds eggs and handpicks his team members in his rematches. It's not something the old Wally would do - breed eggs, ditch the ones with poor IVs, and etc. He even mentions on resetting his team and raising them from scratch after losing to you. He's completely changed.
Wow. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or shocked that he became just as heartless as every normal trainer :p
I'm sure he still holds on to his original team in a box or something though. Can't see him ditching them. Either way that's interesting info. Thanks!

No worries

Wow. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or shocked that he became just as heartless as every normal trainer :p
I'm sure he still holds on to his original team in a box or something though. Can't see him ditching them. Either way that's interesting info. Thanks!

OK, to be fair, its not like he completely ditches his old team in the rebattles:
He switches out Altaria and Delcatty for Talonflame, Garchomp and Azumarill. But his Roserade, Magnezone, and Gallade are all still on the team.

No worries

OK, to be fair, its not like he completely ditches his old team in the rebattles:
He switches out Altaria and Delcatty for Talonflame, Garchomp and Azumarill. But his Roserade, Magnezone, and Gallade are all still on the team.

The choice of pokemon are the same, but the IVs turned out different

How on earth do you get an Eon ticket? I've been googling for days trying to find an answer but the only answer I get is 'through Streetpass' which tells me absolutely nothing. I don't know what streetpass is or how to interact with it, I just know I have it activated on my copy of ΩR, but nothing interesting ever happens except finding other people's useless secret bases that I don't care about. If it matters I'm in the UK, since the method of distribution is apparently different here than in other parts of the world.

How on earth do you get an Eon ticket? I've been googling for days trying to find an answer but the only answer I get is 'through Streetpass' which tells me absolutely nothing. I don't know what streetpass is or how to interact with it, I just know I have it activated on my copy of ΩR, but nothing interesting ever happens except finding other people's useless secret bases that I don't care about. If it matters I'm in the UK, since the method of distribution is apparently different here than in other parts of the world.

From what I understand, it was initially given to a small number of people, the idea being it will spread out naturally as people take their 3DSes with them. I believe they are rather overestimating people who aren't Japanese.

Since we're on the subject, how do you get those Secret Bases to update? I've had no problem with it since release, but ever since yesterday, I haven't been getting them updated. I Game Synced frequently throughout the day, and still nothing. Do I have to actually pass by someone for it to update?

I kinda have an off-topic question. Where do you find Gyarados's Mega Stone in Alpha Sapphire? If it's available during the main story, it might come in handy for me in the league considering I have a Gyarados in my team.

I kinda have an off-topic question. Where do you find Gyarados's Mega Stone in Alpha Sapphire? If it's available during the main story, it might come in handy for me in the league considering I have a Gyarados in my team.

There is a fishing hut near the end of Route 123 (just before the Berry Master's house if you're coming from the area of Mt. Pyre). Talk to the Poochyena in the hut and it'll give you Gyarados' Mega Stone (I think it ate it or something, as the owner says that Poochyena is bit of a glutton). Hope that helps.

Another question (Can someone clarify the first one?): someone challenged me to a battle over PSS and everything was working fine. It got to the screen where it told me to select my Pokemon and before it got to the screen that showed both teams came a message that said, "You cannot battle the other trainer's Pokemon." and from there, just returned me to the overworld.

Anyone know what that's all about?

Another question (Can someone clarify the first one?): someone challenged me to a battle over PSS and everything was working fine. It got to the screen where it told me to select my Pokemon and before it got to the screen that showed both teams came a message that said, "You cannot battle the other trainer's Pokemon." and from there, just returned me to the overworld.

Were they on XY? Did one of your Pokemon have an ORAS-exclusive move or item?

If your answer to both is yes, then there you have it.

Were they on XY? Did one of your Pokemon have an ORAS-exclusive move or item?

If your answer to both is yes, then there you have it.

We were both on ORAS. That's why I'm asking. Even when I battle a person with XY, that message has never appeared.

no walkthrough?

i am new to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and i am really stuck and have no idea where to go now.....

dont bulbapidia have a walkthrough or something?? i am in Mossdeep City now and have no clue where to go

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom