• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition

Hello! So i'm really having a hard time to decide which version of the game should i buy... I'm leaning towards Alpha Sapphire for the moment... But the problem is i really wanted to soaring through the sky with Latios, where you get in Omega Ruby... So my question is, can you fly with Latios instead of Latias in Alpha Sapphire...? Or is it fixed that you can only fly with one of them from each version..? I know it sounds ridiculous... But flying with Latios it's one of the most super cool things because he's one of my favorite pokemon... I'm thinking to transfer my Latios from X... Does it worked that way...? :/

You're stuck soaring on Latios in OR and Latias in AS, no matter what. Latias is better tho

What if i store my Latias in Pokebank and only have Latios in my game...? Would Latias fleed from my bank and flew me?

Hello! So i'm really having a hard time to decide which version of the game should i buy... I'm leaning towards Alpha Sapphire for the moment... But the problem is i really wanted to soaring through the sky with Latios, where you get in Omega Ruby... So my question is, can you fly with Latios instead of Latias in Alpha Sapphire...? Or is it fixed that you can only fly with one of them from each version..? I know it sounds ridiculous... But flying with Latios it's one of the most super cool things because he's one of my favorite pokemon... I'm thinking to transfer my Latios from X... Does it worked that way...? :/

You're stuck soaring on Latios in OR and Latias in AS, no matter what. Latias is better tho

What if i store my Latias in Pokebank and only have Latios in my game...? Would Latias fleed from my bank and flew me?

Er...yes. Latias will show up no matter if it's years later, you've trade her to a friend, they transfer her to the next gen and trade her on the GTS and then that person releases her.

Er...yes. Latias will show up no matter if it's years later, you've trade her to a friend, they transfer her to the next gen and trade her on the GTS and then that person releases her.

Wow... Thanks for the answer! it helped alot!!! :D Hahaha! I think i'll go with wichever version i saw first! :)

Re: Latias & Latios (ORAS)

Yeah even when the pokemon not in your party, you still will soar with them.

And they will change to mega form, even when not hold the mega stone. So they pretty much look same whether you have.

I even really sure that you still soar with Latios in OR and Latias in AS even when you transfer them to other game or pokebank.

So my friend told me that on the turn that you mega evolve a pokemon, their speed stat is the same as before you mega evolved, and takes one turn to update. I don't really believe this, but I just wanted to make sure. It sounds stupid, but it also sounds very possible.

So my friend told me that on the turn that you mega evolve a pokemon, their speed stat is the same as before you mega evolved, and takes one turn to update. I don't really believe this, but I just wanted to make sure. It sounds stupid, but it also sounds very possible.

Eyup. Turn order is decided before anything else.

where is the everstone and how does one attain it

There's one in Granite Cave in the lower levels in a large rock near a hiker. You'll need a mach bike

It is true what your friend says. The speed check is done and decided before the mega evolution process so your old speed still applies. This is why you run protect on Mega Beedrill.

On a side note where is a good source of heart scales? I really don't want to have to go back to mugging Luvdiscs for those.

Can someone give me a list of moves that make Mega Sceptile shoot his tail. The only ones I know of is Energy Ball and Leaf Storm.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Do I still need friend safiri to catch em all?

No, but it certainly helps. The Kalos Pokedex doesn't necessarily include the FS, but since the Kalos Pokedex is so large to begin with many FS Pokemon count towards its completion anyway.

Can someone give me a list of moves that make Mega Sceptile shoot his tail. The only ones I know of is Energy Ball and Leaf Storm.

I believe that's Sceptile's Special attack animation. So any special moves that your Sceptile learns (Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, Frenzy Plant, etc.) should use that animation.

I believe that's Sceptile's Special attack animation. So any special moves that your Sceptile learns (Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, Frenzy Plant, etc.) should use that animation.

It's one of Mega Sceptile's Sp. Atk. Animations. I can confirm that Frenzy Plant, Grass Pledge, and Mega Drain use his roaring animation. I wish they just made the Christmas Tree Tail Rocket of Justice it's own move.

Another one I can confirm is Solar Beam.

How do I lower affection? my Grovyle is pissing me off

How do I lower affection? my Grovyle is pissing me off

Um. I don't know why exactly you want to lower affection, but you can lower affection by feeding it bitter medicine that can be bought in Lavaridge Town. Also, the Pokemon fainting lowers affection too.

That would be friendship. The affection from Amie. I'm getting messages like "I know you can do it!" surviving moves it shouldn't (I don't want the game easier) and it staring at me mid battle

Last edited:

That would be friendship. The affection from Amie. I'm getting messages like "I know you can do it!" surviving moves it shouldn't (I don't want the game easier) and it staring at me mid battle

You can't lower Amie Affection. So your stuck with those messages and benefits that come with Amie I'm sorry to say.

Can you change the design of the battle screen like you could in XY after you beat the elite four?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom