• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned your blonde hair into a flame; My beats per minute never been the same

I vote for Zima.

Virion being fab

Also, I have not seen Interstellar yet
My dad really wants to see it tho
SEE IT. RIGHT NOW. YOU NEEEEEEEEEED TO SEE IT. IT IS WORTH THE THREE HOURS.
Seconding.

's really good.
Would feel queasy watching it in Imax. :dead:

Sully's got considerably more balls than Virion
Sully's got considerably more balls than half the Sheperds tbh
True
But especially dandy old Virion

Frederick x Sully OTP!
Sully doesn't need balls to be a BAMF. ·ω· (not speaking of stats and such, but personality.)

I shipped Stahl x Sully XD

Frederick went with Miriel, because seriousness (although Frederick is a lot less serious than Miriel in their supports)
StahlSully <3
Finally being able to ship the red knight and the green knight.
ohboyplz.png

I mean I already shipped KieranOscar from the Tellius games, but officially in-game.

Plus I like having Stahl as Kjelle's dad. Her generic father supports fit him pretty well, since he frequently talks about food.

There are so many good Frederick pairings. <3 Frederick and Miriel had cute supports from what I remember, but Miriel also has a much larger dating pool than Sumia, sooo FrederickSumia it was for me.

don't talk shit 'bout virion

virion is amazing
Virion is amazing, just in a kinda cowardly way. :p

For example, everything he ever says is among the funniest lines in the game, IMO. Especially in battle. XD
99% of his supports are great as well. Olivia x Virion is one of my favourites.
And Virion!Inigo is great, for a number of reasons.
Him and Lon'qu are my favorite candidates for his dad.
[span="font-size: 5pt;"]I post this yet I know you're already well aware of it,
what with how often this topic comes up and I ramble on about it. xD[/span]​

Vaike's support convos with male avatar are pretty awesome too tho
And Vaike x Cherche (otp) too
Yes yes yes

Inigo and Owain is absolutely hilarious too
Yeeeeees <3

Owain supports are great in general.
tumblr_mjfanp313K1qbj8zbo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_mjfanp313K1qbj8zbo2_500.png

Credit [span="font-size: 5pt;"]tattahitori is g8[/span]

Yeah, Sumia's small husband pool is pretty bull.
Henry x Thraja (yeeeesss)
Sully x Stahl (yeeeesss II: the yessining)
Lissa x Frederick (I don't really have any strong leanings with Lissa. [span="font-size: 5pt;"]I mean, besides Maribelle. *insert rant about lack of same sex S supports version 1.7*[/span] I like Lon'quLissa, but I like him better with Olivia and other characters.)
Panne x Gaius (Not my favorite for either of them, but this is what I want with on my playthrough. Very cute. <3)
Robin x Emmeryn (fuck what I would've given for FrederickEmm but no only let her pair with m!Robin)
Chrom x Olivia (that minmaxing [span="font-size: 5pt;"]plus Inigo being the only one of Chrom's potenial kids to mention the brand [related][/span])
Vaike x Miriel
Cordelia x Ricken (Pairing Ricken with any of the adults is awkward for me [not helped by none of the portraits showing signs of aging during the timeskip] ...and yet I paired him with Miriel because meta reasons. xD)
Cherche x Virion
Sumia x mr invisible

I want Sumia x stahl but noooo, she can't marry him
(My comments in purdy purple century gothic.)

StahlSumia would've been great. As would Lon'quSumia (what with his fear of women and her being clumsy, I'm sure their supports would be great.)

Chrom I can understand having a small dating pool, because his wife is featured in cutscenes.
But Sumia, wtf IS?

Morgan x Nah
fix'd
It's got Naga behind it!! [span="font-size: 5pt;"]and she makes for a powerful shipper on deck[/span]

Second gen pairings: (pairs I ended up going with in purdy purple century gothic.)
Cynthia x Gerome or m!Morgan or Owain or Yarne
Kjelle x Brady or Owain or Yarne OORRR Severa but nooooo [span="font-size: 5pt;"]*insert rant about lack of same sex S supports version 1.8*[/span]
Nah x m!Morgan or Yarne
Noire x Brady or Severa or Yarne
Lucina x Brady or Gerome or Inigo or Laurent or Severa or Yarne
Severa x Brady or Lucina or Noire or Owain (I had a really hard time picking between Brady and Owain but ended up going with Owain.) And then there's Kjelle but we already covered that.
[span="font-size: 5pt;"]fuckin' IS teasing us with those DLC shenanigans but then nothing beyond A supports. ಠ_ಠ[/span]

No opinion on f!Morgan pairings because I didn't have her as a unit.

Brady x Inigo or Kjelle or Owain or Severa [span="font-size: 5pt;"]we could've had LissaMaribelle and BradyOwain for a two generation deal but nooooo (΄◞ิ۝◟ิ‵)[/span]
Gerome x Brady or Cynthia or Inigo or Laurent or Lucina (Though anything with Gerome is instantly an OT3 because Minerva.)
Inigo x Brady or Gerome or Laurent or Lucina or Owain
Laurent x Gerome or Inigo or Lucina or his quest for knowledge come on IS can I make an OT3 with Inigo and Lucina??
m!Morgan x Cynthia or Kjelle (those generational parallels if his dad is Chrom) or Nah
Owain x Brady or Inigo or Severa
Yarne x Cynthia or Lucina or Nah or Noire

I probably will never ship FE: Awakening
Bag_Shed_Shell_Sprite.png

according to my eternal headcanon vaike is super into guys, despite what the game will-and-won't-let-me-do
Yesyesyes

Lon'qu especially, but also Gregor
All heterosexual characters in a game is not only unrealistic, but it's not fun either.
*insert rant about lack of same sex S supports version 1.9*

Last edited:
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

She's known a lot better as Zima so it'd be easier for people. I think

Also, imma list my FE:A ships

Later

ELEVEN IS ZIMA O_O

Jk. I know. That avvy not lie.. never lie..

Same as Gags' siggy. They can-t lie..

Please don't make me make lying down, lying up jokes...

D*mn.. kittens r around!!!!

A while ago I had plans for a new username and theme to use after RC, which have now been abandoned as I'm happy with my current one and it's the one people know me for.

It was going to be a Lugia theme and my username was going to be Tidal Tempest, which is a reference to the Tidal Bell in HGSS and the level of the same name in Sonic CD.

Last edited:

I will never change my username.

You will never see me as Orlanda or Roladdo..

NEVER!!

Zima need to be fixed...

And kaku tooo
:151: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :150:

I love the username Eleven because it's weird. XD

Also, 11 is the best Pop'n Music game and it introduced Link 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom