• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

I have a full art Lysandre card.

The rest of my collection doesn't matter, who cares about a dark Raichu and Vaporeon anyway?

You seem to be aware of who the plushie master is. Your jealousy is very warranted -- in fact, I'd be concerned about your mental state if you weren't.

Believe it or not, I have more plushies than Squiddy. XD
Now, is that still the case, vazima? My collection has grown to somefin around 90 or 100 plushies (well up to 10 or 15 or so might be fake sadly), and I've gotten more figures and whatnot too. I forget what your statistics were.
I'm at around 110 plushies, Nick.

I have 20 Gulpins in my collection.
lol
As if anyone could be more into gulpin than moi
You seem to be aware of who the plushie master is. Your jealousy is very warranted -- in fact, I'd be concerned about your mental state if you weren't.

Believe it or not, I have more plushies than Squiddy. XD
Now, is that still the case, vazima? My collection has grown to somefin around 90 or 100 plushies (well up to 10 or 15 or so might be fake sadly), and I've gotten more figures and whatnot too. I forget what your statistics were.
I'm at around 110 plushies, Nick.
Sss
Your victory will be short lived...

Enjoy wasting your money, Nick.
2026287051.png

I never saw it as a competition in the first place. I spend my money on games when I feel like buying something.

I have been buying plushies here and there, however, but not to hold onto some silly title.

Sculpin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gulpin

I never saw it as a competition in the first place. I spend my money on games when I feel like buying something.

I have been buying plushies here and there, however, but not to hold onto some silly title.
"Silly title"

*report post*

That's like combining Team Aqua and Team Magma into one. One is clearly superior to the other and you'd just ruin both with the combining.

Sometimes when we like, we just like.

I maybe even likes posts made before I'm born, if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom