• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon

Hi,

Would you be able to trade a HA female bagon & zubat for a PP Up?

I'd like to trade for HA foongus, sableye, and clefairy. I can give you a Weakness Policy. My FC is 2852-8105-5047, and my IGN is Parker.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I'm going to start breeding in a moment. Will you be online for the next hour or so? It shouldn't take long.

Edit: It will be like 20 minutes, I already have the Sableye bred and the Clefairy I have two breeders for so I'll just give you one of them if that's OK with you.

Hi,

Would you be able to trade a HA female bagon & zubat for a PP Up?

Yes I can do that, I'll breed after I finish breeding for another trade. What is your FC and IGN?

Thanks, My FC 0103-9250-3985 IGN is G-A-F. I'll be online tonight so I'll just be checking for messages.

I'm in need of a Ditto but I sadly don't have any of your HA needs but I do have a shop full of others pick from. HERE

I'm in need of a Ditto but I sadly don't have any of your HA needs but I do have a shop full of others pick from. HERE

What kind of Ditto are you looking for? I'd have to go out and catch one since the only ones I keep on hand are my breeders. I'm interested in your Love Ball Chansey.

What kind of Ditto are you looking for? I'd have to go out and catch one since the only ones I keep on hand are my breeders. I'm interested in your Love Ball Chansey.

I need a Hidden Ability one...as for Chansey it would be all yours. :D

Sorry it took me so long. Your Ditto is ready, I've added you and I'll be online for a few hours. Hit me up for a trade when you get online. Also what is your IGN?

Sorry it took me so long. Your Ditto is ready, I've added you and I'll be online for a few hours. Hit me up for a trade when you get online. Also what is your IGN?

My IGN is the same as what I use on the boards. Thank you! :D I should be on in just a moment.

Hello. I, too have been collecting hidden ability pokemon. I can add to your collection with what I have. I can offer HA Pidgey, Chatot, Vanillite, and Drudiggon.

In exchange, I would like HA Anorith, Aerodactyl, Shelmet, and Qwilfish.

I have 1 Weakness Policy, and 3 PP UP. Nothing really in the way of Pokemon worth a damn yet to trade.

Looking for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, and Dratini. Preferably female, trait not as important since I'm gonna be rebreeding them anyways so i can deal with that. Those are just 4 of my top 6 favorites and would like to have their hidden abilities as an option.

PP Up for Starly and Swinub

Sorry for the delay, this sounds fine to me. I'll be breeding tomorrow most likely. Let me know if you're no longer interested.

Hello. I, too have been collecting hidden ability pokemon. I can add to your collection with what I have. I can offer HA Pidgey, Chatot, Vanillite, and Drudiggon.

In exchange, I would like HA Anorith, Aerodactyl, Shelmet, and Qwilfish.

I have access to Pidgey in a Friend Safari, I just haven't caught him yet, and I just received Drudiggon in a trade. Do you have access to any of the other HA Pokemon I'm looking for?

I have 1 Weakness Policy, and 3 PP UP. Nothing really in the way of Pokemon worth a damn yet to trade.

Looking for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, and Dratini. Preferably female, trait not as important since I'm gonna be rebreeding them anyways so i can deal with that. Those are just 4 of my top 6 favorites and would like to have their hidden abilities as an option.

I can get you the three of them for a Weakness Policy and 2 PP Ups -- since it takes longer to breed HA Females of the starters, it may be a few days before I will be ready to trade. I plan on breeding tomorrow and perhaps Sunday. I won't be breeding at all on Monday-Tuesday since my semester starts Monday and I'll be busy with school.

The other ones I have to replace the Drudiggon and Pidgey are Dwebble and Kricketot. Would that work?

I can get you the three of them for a Weakness Policy and 2 PP Ups -- since it takes longer to breed HA Females of the starters, it may be a few days before I will be ready to trade. I plan on breeding tomorrow and perhaps Sunday. I won't be breeding at all on Monday-Tuesday since my semester starts Monday and I'll be busy with school.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me. No rush, I've already waited like years to bother to actually try to acquire them. Appreciate the help.

FC: 0989-1733-0220
IGN PKMN Y - Lily
IGN PKMN AS - Kari

Sorry for the delay, this sounds fine to me. I'll be breeding tomorrow most likely. Let me know if you're no longer interested.

It is fine. I am using my 2ds browser since my laptop refuses to connect to the internet.

Wow, your collection is pretty impressive! I'd like to trade a PP Up for a female HA Bunnelby and a female HA Chespin.

Last edited:

Hi, I'd like to offer a PP UP for a HA Duskull and HA Tangela.

Are you still looking for an HA Hawlucha? I have a female one I could trade for a Female HA Foongus. If you don't need Hawlucha anymore I can trade over a PP Up.

Notice: I'm closing down my shop for an undetermined amount of time. I'm too busy to breed. For those who offered trades, I will be declining all your offers and I apologize for not letting you know sooner.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom