• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15

Who would you be interested in voting this phase? What do you think of Kyriaki?
I'm still wondering what the Luminosity/Soulmaster/Human/Midorikawa list that Phoenicks provided is based on. Sketchy roleclaims/behavior? Another dream?

I'm also wondering what has happened to Zima, and if she has been able to confirm her role.

As for Kyriaki, her behavior in regards to the Mijzwagon is suspicious, but the no kill last night hasn't really given us any clearer indication whether or not she's telling the truth.

I'm still wondering what the Luminosity/Soulmaster/Human/Midorikawa list that Phoenicks provided is based on. Sketchy roleclaims/behavior? Another dream?

It's because we aren't cleared, and only if Kyriaki flips Town, or Mafia but the game isn't over yet, we'd be in the list. I have no idea why I'm even on that list, I should be more clear than lovandra since as far as I know I was the N2 target being Doctor protected, I don't know Eleven or Midorikawa's role but maybe they have another protection role? Leggo was Mafia so it was definitely not her.

I want to know why Zima is clear outside of Phoenicks saying she's town? She has done nothing to prove so to everyone and has been MIA. I see no role that ultimately clears anyone at this point.

Also @Hosts-Just a hypothetical situation-if there was a lightningrod and bulletproof in the game, would the lightningrod attract the bulletproof, and thus block a mafia night kill entirely due to the bulletproof?

HumanDawn said:
I don't know Eleven or Midorikawa's role but maybe they have another protection role?
I give up on you.

@Mijzelffan; You did not attract my role. My role only activates after death.

It's because we aren't cleared, and only if Kyriaki flips Town, or Mafia but the game isn't over yet, we'd be in the list. I have no idea why I'm even on that list, I should be more clear than lovandra since as far as I know I was the N2 target being Doctor protected, I don't know Eleven or Midorikawa's role but maybe they have another protection role? Leggo was Mafia so it was definitely not her.

I dunno who has the doctor protect records, @Phoenicks; maybe?

I want to know why Zima is clear outside of Phoenicks saying she's town? She has done nothing to prove so to everyone and has been MIA. I see no role that ultimately clears anyone at this point.

Also @Hosts-Just a hypothetical situation-if there was a lightningrod and bulletproof in the game, would the lightningrod attract the bulletproof, and thus block a mafia night kill entirely due to the bulletproof?

HumanDawn said:
I don't know Eleven or Midorikawa's role but maybe they have another protection role?

I give up on you.

@Mijzelffan; You did not attract my role. My role only activates after death.

If your role only activates when you die then it's logical it didn't get redirected.

She was in Phoenicks's dream that consisted of Mijzelffan, Zima, Denial and RainbowSkittles. He said only one can be Mafia, so if Denial turned up Mafia the others are automatically clear.

Here's what I think of everyone:

8. Midorikawa - Probably Town because of post #413 , she was very aggressive with The_Pikachu, even defending the player in the other wagon. Once Day 3 came she said we should stick to logic and voted The_Pikachu again. I've talked to her privately and I don't get bad vibes from her.
9. Lovandra - Probably Town for outing Leggo, although I can see bussing being possible here.
12. Luminosity - Leaning on Town for general behaviour, has voted scum Day 1 but removed vote and didn't vote back, but her vote helped lynch Denial Day 3. Silencer claim is iffy but I currently think if there's only 1 Mafia left it would be a godfather.
13. RainbowSkittles - Innocent Child.
14. Kyriaki - Probably scum due to Bodyguard claim, I heavily suspect her to be Mafia and out of all unclear players I think she has been the least helpful. Almost saved Denial who was Mafia from being lynched.
15. Zima - Cleared from Dreamer claim, in the beginning of Day 2 she placed suspicion on The_Pikachu who had voted her as well.
16. Phoenicks - Probably Town, has been very helpful and due to role shenanigans I believe he's the Dreamer.
17 Soulmaster - Claimed Roleblocker, Mafia Roleblocker already dead, I don't see him as Scum faking it.
19. Mijzelffan - Cleared from Dreamer claim, Mafia have tried to lynch him Day 3, has been helpful overall.

She was in Phoenicks's dream that consisted of Mijzelffan, Zima, Denial and RainbowSkittles. He said only one can be Mafia, so if Denial turned up Mafia the others are automatically clear.
Yeah I'm virtually 100% certain that Mijzelffan, Zima, and RainbowSkittles (duh) are Town since the only good reason why they wouldn't be would be for Phoenicks to be lying, and the only good reason he would do that (yeah kind of passive aggressive phrasing, I know) would be if he were scum - and I highly, highly doubt there's more than one scum left.

Agree with the lovandra townread - if that was a bus I suspect it would have been at someone else's prompting (just the way I read it), and again, probably only one scum left.

Agree with the Soulmaster townread, too - why would scum fakeclaim one of their scumbuddies' roles? Still would appreciate if he would chime in more, though. ;-)

I'm pretty wary of the Kyriaki lynch, though. The no lynch makes more sense to me as a setup on her than as her agreeing to a self-destructive plan as scum and then sabotaging it.

[26/01/2015 13:17:34] Joel: never trust master mew.....
[26/01/2015 13:17:40] Ruben G: he was town
[26/01/2015 13:17:44] Joel: still
[26/01/2015 13:17:47] Joel: never trust him
[26/01/2015 13:17:56] Ruben G: i feel like there's some history
[26/01/2015 13:18:16] Joel: a history of untrustworthiness

<3

Yeah I'm virtually 100% certain that Mijzelffan, Zima, and RainbowSkittles (duh) are Town since the only good reason why they wouldn't be would be for Phoenicks to be lying, and the only good reason he would do that (yeah kind of passive aggressive phrasing, I know) would be if he were scum - and I highly, highly doubt there's more than one scum left.

Yeah I seriously hope there's only 1 scum left, and no converter, no Traitor that joins the Mafia's side... We've had a Fool, two Millers(oh and yeah I forgot to out that I'm the other Miller claim, I claimed it to Leggo), and if the Silencer claim is also Town, then that's 4 lynches the Mafia could abuse for their own benefit. The Mafia even has an extra kill with the Cupid role.

Agree with the lovandra townread - if that was a bus I suspect it would have been at someone else's prompting (just the way I read it), and again, probably only one scum left.

Maybe Leggo did? The only player I think that showed any suspicion to the claim with intent to lynch was Mijzelffan, although then again I said I was interested in them.

I'm pretty wary of the Kyriaki lynch, though. The no lynch makes more sense to me as a setup on her than as her agreeing to a self-destructive plan as scum and then sabotaging it.

Yeah it worries me too, but it can go both way. Regardless I still suspect her enough to lynch her, so yeah.

@Master Mew;
Do you think Kyriaki would have been lynched if she had been unwilling to agree to the plan?

Also, who do you have your eyes set on as the last mafia?

@Master Mew;
Do you think Kyriaki would have been lynched if she had been unwilling to agree to the plan?
Hard to say. There were definitely people who wanted to lynch her regardless, but I think her chances were better by declining than by agreeing and then not sending in a kill. I mean agreeing to that plan as scum in the first place would have been suicide.
Also, who do you have your eyes set on as the last mafia?
From most likely to least likely, in my opinion:

1. Phoenicks
2. HumanDawn
3. Midorikawa
4. Kyriaki
5. Luminosity
6. Soulmaster
7. lovandra
8. Zima
9. Mijzelffan
10. RainbowSkittles

I've been a longtime advocate of the, "Lying is not inherently scummy, sometimes it's actually optimal for a townie to lie," position, as has Phoenicks (to his credit), but I don't think either of us have ever lied this extensively as town before - and I'll congratulate him on doing it in such style, it's not often you get to see someone tell so many lies of such magnitude for so long only to be met by cries of "Well, fancy that... how very clever of you!"

At the end of the day my scumread on Phoenicks is actually relatively minor, but amplified by the more pragmatic note that until he's lynched I'm going to constantly mistrust everything he says in this game. And he's said quite a lot. Honestly lynching him and seeing him flip town would clear up a lot of open questions I have at this point, and if he flips scum... even better.

Nothing personal, but when you've told so many lies to so many people that I actually can't bring myself to believe any of your posts, it's just the most rational lynch choice. :-/

@Master Mew;
Regarding Kyriaki: Yeah, she could have pointed out the massive flaw in the plan (mafia could choose not to kill) as a reason to not want to participate.

Regarding Phoenicks: I know what you mean. While it would make things in my mind so much simpler if I just trusted him, there's that niggling doubt in the back of my mind.

@RainbowSkittles;
I interpreted his question as him wanting to know who you guys suspect/think is mafia. I didn't get the sense that he wanted you to jump on the Kyriaki wagon.

Hard to say. There were definitely people who wanted to lynch her regardless, but I think her chances were better by declining than by agreeing and then not sending in a kill. I mean agreeing to that plan as scum in the first place would have been suicide.

I disagree, if she denied it she'd be going against a plan and be seen as more suspicious, she'd have no reason to go against it. Not sending in a kill would raise questions to her benefit, and make people think twice of possibly voting her, like you're doing. It's a smart plan and if I'd have been in such a situation, I'd send no kill and hope for the best with as much WIFOM as I can.

2. HumanDawn

:/

4. Kyriaki

://///

I've been a longtime advocate of the, "Lying is not inherently scummy, sometimes it's actually optimal for a townie to lie," position, as has Phoenicks (to his credit), but I don't think either of us have ever lied this extensively as town before - and I'll congratulate him on doing it in such style, it's not often you get to see someone tell so many lies of such magnitude for so long only to be met by cries of "Well, fancy that... how very clever of you!"

At the end of the day my scumread on Phoenicks is actually relatively minor, but amplified by the more pragmatic note that until he's lynched I'm going to constantly mistrust everything he says in this game. And he's said quite a lot. Honestly lynching him and seeing him flip town would clear up a lot of open questions I have at this point, and if he flips scum... even better.

Well to my knowledge, unless this source is lying and they're both Mafia who have made quite a scheme, Phoenicks is really a Dreamer.

Nothing personal, but when you've told so many lies to so many people that I actually can't bring myself to believe any of your posts, it's just the most rational lynch choice. :-/

How would those lies benefit scum!Phoenicks though? Actually I'm not sure which lies you're referring to, just the ones where he said you're clear and that he claimed Mafia to Zenax?

Voting for? Hmm are you suggesting I jump on the voting bandwagon?

Yeah, who would you vote. I'd like that :M.

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 7 - 1/29/15

If I said Zima or you what would you say to that?

Zima's cleared from Phoenicks's role, and unless there's another protection role that could have prevented somebody from dying N2, then I'm cleared too.

Well to my knowledge, unless this source is lying and they're both Mafia who have made quite a scheme, Phoenicks is really a Dreamer.

What source? There are two unquestionably cleared townies in your midst and they both seem to be out of the loop on a lot of vital information.

And Luminosity already pointed out why it would have been optimal for scum!Kyriaki to opt out of the "plan." Scum wouldn't have no killed if she had opted out, so talking about how town she would have looked if that had happened is irrelevant.

If I said Zima or you what would you say to that?

Zima's cleared from Phoenicks's role, and unless there's another protection role that could have prevented somebody from dying N2, then I'm cleared too.

Wait, humor me: Tell me the story again of how you're cleared, precisely?

What source? There are two unquestionably cleared townies in your midst and they both seem to be out of the loop on a lot of vital information.

Phoenicks knows it, I know it, they know it. The source comes from somebody who is cleared and who I really doubt would be allied with Phoenicks.

And Luminosity already pointed out why it would have been optimal for scum!Kyriaki to opt out of the "plan." Scum wouldn't have no killed if she had opted out, so talking about how town she would have looked if that had happened is irrelevant.

I don't know how it's optimal for her to opt out of the plan, if she did I'd have voted her every possible Day Phase that comes after to lynch her because denying it would just mean that she'd have something to hide, that she wouldn't be interested in proving her claim, aka, she's lying and she's Mafia. I can't believe you're finding it hard to grasp.

Ooohhhh whatever, I'm a bulletproof-miller, Life told both Phoenicks and me that I was the Doctor protected target N2. The FT makes it out like as if somebody tried to break in but couldn't, I don't know of any other protection roles that could have prevented the N2 kill, so I'm think I'm clear because of that.

Phoenicks knows it, I know it, they know it. The source comes from somebody who is cleared and who I really doubt would be allied with Phoenicks.
ngzyvl.gif

I don't know how it's optimal for her to opt out of the plan, if she did I'd have voted her every possible Day Phase that comes after to lynch her because denying it would just mean that she'd have something to hide, that she wouldn't be interested in proving her claim, aka, she's lying and she's Mafia. I can't believe you're finding it hard to grasp.
You were going to vote for her no matter what, that much is clear, but it is far from inconceivable that someone would be unwilling to go to the lengths of killing themselves to "prove their claim" - it's not exactly unheard of or outlandish.

You basically set up a situation where there were three choices and they all ended with her dead if you got your way - and I've yet to actually see a compelling reason for doing that.

Ooohhhh whatever, I'm a bulletproof-miller, Life told both Phoenicks and me that I was the Doctor protected target N2. The FT makes it out like as if somebody tried to break in but couldn't, I don't know of any other protection roles that could have prevented the N2 kill, so I'm think I'm clear because of that.
I think you're better than to believe that clears you.
ngzyvl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom