• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request and I have been looking for this (just a short peice), you know the music that plays in the anime when something "cool" (or something interesting happens or at an ending), have not heard this in so long, it was the same sound that played when Ash first saw the Ho-oh in the end of the first episode when it flew over the rainbow at the end. May be "Meetings and Partings" but I have not heard that to be sure, anyone know a link to it?

Pokemon Harahara relay kudasai?

I'd like the full version of the easy Pokemon Hara hara relay. Pokemon repository isn't working
:/
FOUND POKEMON HARA HARA RELAY, the site finally worked for me.

ohhhh also

would there by any chance be a long version of the DP dub opening out? There was a BF dub long version so I'd assume a DP one also existed

だいじょぶ (Daijoubu)
HaraHara: http://www.drdowasure.com/biscuit/harahara.zip
HaraHara2: http://www.ashido.com/flerp/haraharaharahara.zip

Am looking for:
kaze no message

I have a few requests.

Full Length Versions of

- "Kimi no Soba de (Winter version)"
- "Kimi no Soba de (Pop Up Version)"
- "Kaze No Message"

And the Japanese OST for the first Pokemon movie

I would greatly appreciate it.

Does anybody know where the piece is from that plays when Haruka and Saori (May and Solidad) battle in the Grand festival?

It also plays in the Masato (Max) and Ralts episode as well as the second to last episode of Johto . . the one where Satoshi goes and gets his clothes and leaves Kasumi and Takeshi.

does any one have
1 the complete (movie) version of the johto theme (its a whole new world)
and
2 this side of paradise (destiny deoxys ending song)

does any one have
1 the complete (movie) version of the johto theme (its a whole new world)
and
2 this side of paradise (destiny deoxys ending song)

1. Here it is. It's not MP3 format, though; but that shouldn't be a problem: Link

2. This one is not the best quality, but it's the only version out there (at least I think so): Link

Remember, right click and save the link!

Still looking for the 6ith movie soundtrack, if anyone has it.

Last edited:
holy craps thank you!!!!
is there any way to convert these into mp3 format????

Does anyone have the version of "This Side of Paradise" from the 4Kids albums on iTunes?

yeah actually the quality of this side of paradise that rosaki got was really bad
(not that im not EXTREEMLY EXTREEMLY gratefull)
but if any one had a better quality version that would be great!

Try here:

http://www.pokemon-music.net

You can find most of the opening songs there.

But you need to put in a username and password (only need it for the first time you download, though).

And they even have the opening themes available in different languages! ^^

Hey, um, I used to have the full versions of Roketto Dan yo Eien Ni and Maemuki Rokketo dan, but they disappeared from my computer; could somebody help me get them again?

I want the full version of Japanese song that played yesterday during Ash appeal.
can you help me and put the link of the song in www.4share.com

Can someone find for me Together and Kaze no Message Poka Poka version? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom