• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread

Sorry for taking so long, I kind of put off the update so I couldn't get into Bank ;.; But I'm getting started on it right after I post this, so sit tight o7

It's okay, I'm just rearranging my Pokemon in Pokedex order and filling up the Pokedex. I can trade at 3:00pm-12:00am EST.

Sorry for taking so long, I kind of put off the update so I couldn't get into Bank ;.; But I'm getting started on it right after I post this, so sit tight o7

It's okay, I'm just rearranging my Pokemon in Pokedex order and filling up the Pokedex. I can trade at 3:00pm-12:00am EST.

I've got a Piplup ready for you (is 6IV okay?). If it is, add 0946 2243 9665 and let me know if you're online :)

I've got a Piplup ready for you (is 6IV okay?). If it is, add 0946 2243 9665 and let me know if you're online :)

6IV is perfectly fine. What Pokemon you want in return? I'm online now.

I'd like the Starly please. Is it HA? If not I'd like it anyways. In any case, I'll be online as soon as I sort out some stuff in my other game.

I'd like the Starly please. Is it HA? If not I'd like it anyways. In any case, I'll be online as soon as I sort out some stuff in my other game.

Unfortionally I no longer have a 5IV Starly in a premire ball or might have wonder traded it away months ago. I still have a few females left in Pokebank, I'll give it to you. Is it okay?

Unfortionally I no longer have a 5IV Starly in a premire ball or might have wonder traded it away months ago. I still have a few females left in Pokebank, I'll give it to you. Is it okay?

That works for me :) What abilities do they have?

They have Keen eye and the egg move is roost.

I see. I'll be online whenever you can :)

I'm onl;

I see. I'll be online whenever you can :)

I'm online now and ready to trade. :)

I'm online now and ready to trade. :)

Are you Destiny? If so you should probably add that into your signature. If you're not, then I have no idea who this is.

Ah, sorry >u< When I put "0" I didn't really mean "0", just anything, so "x" would probably be better. But if it's not French that's perfectly fine ^-^

Hello, I'm interested in this one (on EV♥'s spreadsheet):

Pokemon: Chansey
Nickname: None
Ball: Safari
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
IV Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Counter, Heal Bell
Language: (English or French) Any

I offer any of these below, all of them females of course:
- Dusk Ball HA Skrelp / Modest / 31/X/31/31/31/31 / Haze, Acid Armor, Toxic Spikes, Venom Dench
- Dream Ball HA Dratini / Jolly / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail
- Premier Ball HA Swirlix / Modest / 31/X/31/31/31/31 / Yawn, Copycat, Belly Drum, After You
- Safari Ball Shroomish / Poison Heal / Careful / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Seed Boomb, Bullet Seed
- Dream Ball HA Skarmory / Impish / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Stealth Rock, Drill Peck, Whirlwind, Brave Bird
- Lure Ball Magikarp / Swift Swim / Adamant / 31/31/31/31/31/31
- Safari Ball Gible / Sand Veil / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Outrage, Double-Edge, Iron Head, Metal Claw
- Poke Ball HA Klink / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31
- Heal Ball HA Spritzee / Relaxed / 31/X/31/31/31/0 / Captivate, Refresh, Disable, Wish
- Luxury Ball Deino / Hustle / Modest / 31/31/31/31/31/31 / Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Fire Fang, Head Smash
- Dive Ball HA Carvanha / Adamant / 31/31/31/31/31/31 / Ancient Power, Destiny Bond, Double-Edge, Hydro Pump
- Timer Ball HA Karrablast / Brave / 31/31/31/X/31/0 / Drill Run, Knock Off, Megahorn, Pursuit
- Great Ball HA Karrablast / Brave / 31/31/31/X/31/0 / Drill Run, Knock Off, Megahorn, Pursuit
- Quick Ball HA Burmy (Plant Cloak) / Modest / 31/X/31/31/31/31
- Heal Ball HA Burmy (Thrash Cloak) / Modest / 31/X/31/31/31/31

Let me know if you are interested, thanks

Ah, sorry >u< When I put "0" I didn't really mean "0", just anything, so "x" would probably be better. But if it's not French that's perfectly fine ^-^

I have one ready bred if you don't mind clones, otherwise I can breed you a spitback :)

- Dusk Ball HA Skrelp / Modest / 31/X/31/31/31/31 / Haze, Acid Armor, Toxic Spikes, Venom Dench
- Dream Ball HA Dratini / Jolly / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail
- Premier Ball HA Swirlix / Modest / 31/X/31/31/31/31 / Yawn, Copycat, Belly Drum, After You
- Safari Ball Shroomish / Poison Heal / Careful / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Seed Boomb, Bullet Seed
- Dream Ball HA Skarmory / Impish / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Stealth Rock, Drill Peck, Whirlwind, Brave Bird
- Safari Ball Gible / Sand Veil / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Outrage, Double-Edge, Iron Head, Metal Claw
- Heal Ball HA Spritzee / Relaxed / 31/X/31/31/31/0 / Captivate, Refresh, Disable, Wish
- Luxury Ball Deino / Hustle / Modest / 31/31/31/31/31/31 / Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Fire Fang, Head Smash
- Dive Ball HA Carvanha / Adamant / 31/31/31/31/31/31 / Ancient Power, Destiny Bond, Double-Edge, Hydro Pump
- Timer Ball HA Karrablast / Brave / 31/31/31/X/31/0 / Drill Run, Knock Off, Megahorn, Pursuit
- Great Ball HA Karrablast / Brave / 31/31/31/X/31/0 / Drill Run, Knock Off, Megahorn, Pursuit

I'll let EV♥ know o7

EDIT: We can breed that for you. Mind if I ask why you want an IV of 31 in Attack and an "x" in Special Attack?

Last edited:

I have one ready bred if you don't mind clones, otherwise I can breed you a spitback :)

I'll let EV♥ know o7

EDIT: We can breed that for you. Mind if I ask why you want an IV of 31 in Attack and an "x" in Special Attack?

For Seismic Toss and Counter as Physical Attacks, but I can take Chansey with 31 IN SpAtk and X in Atk, if it's easier to get, no problem, what would you like for it?

For Seismic Toss and Counter as Physical Attacks, but I can take Chansey with 31 IN SpAtk and X in Atk, if it's easier to get, no problem, what would you like for it?

From my knowledge, Counter does double the damage back based on the damage taken from a physical attack. I'm fairly sure it doesn't have any base power or dependency on your Attack stat. However, what I do know for sure is that Seismic Toss does damage based on your level, so your Attack stat isn't taken into account for it.

But if you still want Chansey with 31/31/31/x/31/31, we can do that. Also, I'd recommend changing your request to an Impish Chansey as Bold decreases Attack.

Also, we'd be interested in your HA Heal Ball Burmy in return. EV♥ will get started on your Chansey as soon as possible.

Last edited:

That'd be fine, thanks ^-^ When can I get it? (I don't think I have enough posts on here to get PMs yet though, so I'll have to be told on here >u<)

That'd be fine, thanks ^-^ When can I get it? (I don't think I have enough posts on here to get PMs yet though, so I'll have to be told on here >u<)

That's okay haha (I had no idea there was that kind of restriction on PMs here 0.o).

Anyways, I'll be available tomorrow at 1pm - 10pm PST. What times are you around? And what timezone are you in?

That's okay haha (I had no idea there was that kind of restriction on PMs here 0.o).

Anyways, I'll be available tomorrow at 1pm - 10pm PST. What times are you around? And what timezone are you in?

I'm available now, if it's possible. I've already added you to my friends list. I'm in around -7 or -9, I dunno for sure. One hour ahead of you, I know that much.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom