• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread

I have one ready bred if you don't mind clones, otherwise I can breed you a spitback :)

That'd be fine, thanks ^-^ When can I get it? (I don't think I have enough posts on here to get PMs yet though, so I'll have to be told on here >u<)

That's okay haha (I had no idea there was that kind of restriction on PMs here 0.o).

Anyways, I'll be available tomorrow at 1pm - 10pm PST. What times are you around? And what timezone are you in?

I'm available now, if it's possible. I've already added you to my friends list. I'm in around -7 or -9, I dunno for sure. One hour ahead of you, I know that much.

Sorry, I had already gone to bed when you posted that D: I'll be available from 6pm - 10pm PST today. If you're an hour ahead that'd be 7pm - 11pm for you (right?).

I have one ready bred if you don't mind clones, otherwise I can breed you a spitback :)

That'd be fine, thanks ^-^ When can I get it? (I don't think I have enough posts on here to get PMs yet though, so I'll have to be told on here >u<)

That's okay haha (I had no idea there was that kind of restriction on PMs here 0.o).

Anyways, I'll be available tomorrow at 1pm - 10pm PST. What times are you around? And what timezone are you in?

I'm available now, if it's possible. I've already added you to my friends list. I'm in around -7 or -9, I dunno for sure. One hour ahead of you, I know that much.

Sorry, I had already gone to bed when you posted that D: I'll be available from 6pm - 10pm PST today. If you're an hour ahead that'd be 7pm - 11pm for you (right?).

I'm available now.

I'm available now.

Whoops, I wasn't online :l

Really sorry about that, I might be able to catch you at a later time today?

I'm available now.

Whoops, I wasn't online :l

Really sorry about that, I might be able to catch you at a later time today?

I'm on now, too. I'll be available probably all day. But what was it I was needing to give you? I forgot >u<

I'm on now, too. I'll be available probably all day. But what was it I was needing to give you? I forgot >u<

Uhhh, we never discussed that haha. Do you have a list of what you currently have? Otherwise do you have access to any of the following?:

HA Ultra Ball Lillipup
HA Ultra Ball Dwebble
HA Net Ball Binacle
HA Premier Ball Klefki

Uhhh, we never discussed that haha. Do you have a list of what you currently have? Otherwise do you have access to any of the following?:

HA Ultra Ball Lillipup
HA Ultra Ball Dwebble
HA Net Ball Binacle
HA Premier Ball Klefki

I think I might have access to Dwebble or Binacle. I can try to get either of those.

HA Ultra Ball Lillipup
HA Ultra Ball Dwebble
HA Net Ball Binacle
HA Premier Ball Klefki

I think I might have access to Dwebble or Binacle. I can try to get either of those.

That'd be awesome, thanks :) Just a random female with its Hidden Ability in the Ball I specified is good, no need to breed it or anything.

HA Ultra Ball Lillipup
HA Ultra Ball Dwebble
HA Net Ball Binacle
HA Premier Ball Klefki

That'd be awesome, thanks :) Just a random female with its Hidden Ability in the Ball I specified is good, no need to breed it or anything.

Alright, I'll work on that. I'll get back to you as soon as I get one ^_-

EDIT: Actually, it looks like I don't have access to any of them. Sorry. I could get a HA Great Ball Chansey though. You don't have that on your spreadsheet.

Last edited:

EDIT: Actually, it looks like I don't have access to any of them. Sorry. I could get a HA Great Ball Chansey though. You don't have that on your spreadsheet.

That's okay, I'll be happy to trade for the Chansey :) What's a good time for you tomorrow? I'm only going to be available from 3pm - 9pm PST.

That's okay, I'll be happy to trade for the Chansey :) What's a good time for you tomorrow? I'm only going to be available from 3pm - 9pm PST.

I'm actually available right now if you want ^-^ But I'll be on probably sometime in that window tomorrow. Not sure when exactly, but I can let ya know ^_-

Sorry I forgot to post >u< I've been on for a while, and I've got the Chansey ^_-

Also, I had some other requests after looking at your spreadsheet, if I could get them. I have other special ball HA females I can offer in exchange. They were:

-Shuppet
Ball: Dusk
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Destiny Bond/Knock Off/Phantom Force/Shadow Sneak

-Honedge
Nature: Brave
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Destiny Bond/Metal Sound/Shadow Sneak/Wide Guard

-Noibat
Ball: Luxury
Nature: Timid
Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Supersonic/Switcheroo/Tackle/Tailwind

-Ferroseed
Ball: Premier
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Moves: Gravity/Leech Seed/Spikes/Stealth Rock

-Murkrow
Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Brave Bird/Confuse Ray/Feint Attack/Roost

Last edited:

Sorry I forgot to post >u< I've been on for a while, and I've got the Chansey ^_-

Also, I had some other requests after looking at your spreadsheet, if I could get them. I have other special ball HA females I can offer in exchange. They were:

-Shuppet
Ability: Insomnia
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Destiny Bond/Knock Off/Phantom Force/Shadow Sneak

-Honedge
Nature: Brave
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Destiny Bond/Metal Sound/Shadow Sneak/Wide Guard

-Noibat
Nature: Timid
Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Supersonic/Switcheroo/Tackle/Tailwind

-Ferroseed
Ball: Premier
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Moves: Gravity/Leech Seed/Spikes/Stealth Rock

-Murkrow
Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Brave Bird/Confuse Ray/Feint Attack/Roost

Sorry, for the late response, been really busy D: I'll try to sort my stuff out and get stuff cloned for you (assuming you still want all 5 mons and the Bergmite). Do you ahve a list of stuff you can offer?

Sorry, for the late response, been really busy D: I'll try to sort my stuff out and get stuff cloned for you (assuming you still want all 5 mons and the Bergmite). Do you ahve a list of stuff you can offer?

Um... Just special ball females, for the most part. I can get some HA mons from Friend Safari, but that's about it. Sorry >u<

I can get (All in special balls, female, HA if applicable):

-Aipom
-Kecleon
-Chansey
-Teddiursa
-Mincinno
-Pansear
-Charmeleon
-Fletchinder
-Bibarel
-Wartortle
-Frogadier
-Snubbull
-Spritzee
-Clefairy
-Fraxure
-Noibat
-Druddigon
-Delibird
-Bergmite

Um... Just special ball females, for the most part. I can get some HA mons from Friend Safari, but that's about it. Sorry >u<

I can get (All in special balls, female, HA if applicable):

-Aipom
-Kecleon
-Chansey
-Teddiursa
-Mincinno
-Pansear
-Charmeleon
-Fletchinder
-Bibarel
-Wartortle
-Frogadier
-Snubbull
-Spritzee
-Clefairy
-Fraxure
-Noibat
-Druddigon
-Delibird
-Bergmite

Nah, that's plenty to me :B Sorry for another late response, I've been playing a lot of Megaman Battle Network lately >.> <.< I'll try to let you know what I'd be interested in by tomorrow afternoon (PST). I'd be happy to trade you those 5 (and Bergmite).

Okay, thanks ^-^

Is it possible for you to get these as females:

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

Yet again, really sorry for all these delays ;.;

Okay, thanks ^-^

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

Don't worry 'bout it ^-^ I'll work on getting those when I have the time ^_- You still want the Chansey with those, I assume?

Hi! I'd like to request the following if you are able to breed it:
Pokemon: Carvahna
Nickname: Archie
Ability: Speed Boost
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Language:

Offering:
HA Premier Ball Skitty
HA Heal Ball Skitty
HA Luxury Ball Skitty
Luxury Ball Yamask
HA Heal Ball Cottonee
HA Premier Ball Cottonee
Thanks!

Okay, thanks ^-^

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

Don't worry 'bout it ^-^ I'll work on getting those when I have the time ^_- You still want the Chansey with those, I assume?

Yes I do, again, sorry for the late response.

Egg Moves:
Language:

Offering:
HA Premier Ball Skitty
HA Heal Ball Skitty
HA Luxury Ball Skitty
Luxury Ball Yamask
HA Heal Ball Cottonee
HA Premier Ball Cottonee
Thanks!

I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be handling it and it will be in English.

Egg Moves:
Language:

Offering:
HA Premier Ball Skitty
HA Heal Ball Skitty
HA Luxury Ball Skitty
Luxury Ball Yamask
HA Heal Ball Cottonee
HA Premier Ball Cottonee
Thanks!

I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be handling it and it will be in English.

I have no preference at all! English will be fine thanks :p Sure you don't want any other of the Pokemon I've offered as I feel you're not getting as good of a deal?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom