• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New patches released for Pokémon X and Y and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: S

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New patches released for Pokémon X and Y and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Second ...

Patches for Pokémon X and Y and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been released. These patches are required for online play. The patches for Pokémon X and Y bring to games up to Version 1.5, while the patches for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire bring the games up to Version 1.4.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New patches released for Pokémon X and Y and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphir

I wish they'd tell us what exactly the patches are fixing.

Re: New patches released for Pokémon X and Y and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphir

I noticed that now the nicknames of our pokemons show up in Rated Battles after the patch.

I noticed that now the nicknames of our pokemons show up in Rated Battles after the patch.

They did that before the patch too. The previous patch caused a bug where players would get disconnected in international matches, so they fixed it by allowing nicknames on Battle Spot (which was done by modifying their server, not a patch). People expected this patch to remove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom