• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The BGC Tournament (Over and Done With)

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round One-FIGHT!)

Well then... *Updates the bracket* Also, I like your style, BAK. ;)

Anyway... The next round will start... When I get either confirmation from both @jackatlasred; and @Hauntales; that Hauntales won thier match or a replay of said match. It's just that I'd prefer to be sure that the match actually happened so that the rankings aren't screwed up or something.

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round One-FIGHT!)

I did win, but should we save and put our battle video codes up for future matches?

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Two-Now It's REALLY On!)

I did win, but should we save and put our battle video codes up for future matches?

Indeed, I would prefer it if you guys saved replays of your matches if you can to A. make sure that you're using the same team of six for each match and B. so that I only really need one of the two players to confirm that the match took place.

But I digress, it's time for Round Two. The bracket should be updated by the time you read this, but you can still find the matchups in the OP. Oh, and I should probably mention you all, so... @Alexey;, @Slife;, @sharkshocker;, @BadAssKoala;, @Vivillon;, @jackatlasred;.

Well, I beat Hauntales in an interesting match. Our battle video code: KXWG-WWWW-WW22-MP3C Good game man. :)

Well, I beat Hauntales in an interesting match. Our battle video code: KXWG-WWWW-WW22-MP3C Good game man. :)

Indeed, that was a rather interesting match... *Updates the bracket*

Also, I may as well remind @Alexey;, @sharkshocker;, @BadAssKoala; and @jackatlasred; to complete thier matches before this round ends in three days.

Don't we still have another week? It's only been two.

I defeated Badass Gardevoir Ninetails Prower in quite a good game.

WXMW-WWWW-WW23-BUDD

Don't we still have another week? It's only been two.

*Checks the OP* ...Oops, my bad, this round should actually finish next week... Thanks for reminding me.

I defeated Badass Gardevoir Ninetails Prower in quite a good game.

WXMW-WWWW-WW23-BUDD

Indeed, t'was a good match.*Updates the OP*

I hope that everyone else remembers to do thier battles. @Alexey;, @sharkshocker;, @BadAssKoala;, @jackatlasred;.

Yeah, we're working on it

We got it!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlespotdoublesvgc2015-237236017

Musharna scraped me the win, surviving all that damage to give me a second chance to use Trick Room. Got focused on killing M-Mawile in the end and I glossed over Flash Fire, thankfully Azumarill was there to save the day. Good game Alexey! :D

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-On to victory (maybe)!)

We got it!

Battle Spot Doubles (VGC 2015) replay: The name's Alexey vs. sharkshocker - Pokémon Showdown

Musharna scraped me the win, surviving all that damage to give me a second chance to use Trick Room. Got focused on killing M-Mawile in the end and I glossed over Flash Fire, thankfully Azumarill was there to save the day. Good game Alexey! :D

Well, that was good timing since I was just thinking I should end this round. *Updates the bracket*

Oh, and as for jack and BAK, I said I would toss a coin, so that's what I am going to do: if it's heads, BAK moves on to the next round, if it's tails, jack does. *Tosses coin* And it's... Heads. @BadAssKoala moves on to Round Three. Sorry, @jackatlasred;...

As for the round three matchups, they are in the OP. Oh, and I probably should mention the people who haven't been notified already, so... @Alexey;, @Slife;, @Hauntales; and @Vivillon;, it's time for Round Three!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to make our battle happen. If it's okay with sharkshocker, I'll gladly take the loss.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to make our battle happen. If it's okay with sharkshocker, I'll gladly take the loss.
T.T

Ohno, the fault is also with me since I had to repair my computer during the allotted time. I really appreciate the modesty but it just wouldn't sit right with me :/

If it comes to it I'd prefer a coin-flip to see which one of us gets the win, and if the final round will also be double elimination then there's a chance we can redeem ourselves with another match :)

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom