• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY084: Harimaron! Its First Errand!!

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY083: Harimaron! Its First Errand!!
Airs: August 13

Here is an image from the episode.

oCr58nG.png

Here is a summary of the episode courtesy of Dephender.

There's a sudden blackout at a town's Pokémon Center! Clemont doesn't have what he needs to fix the problem, so Chespin and Bunnelby set off to search for the necessary items!

Last edited:
Chespin and Bunnelby? Good news: Bunnelby is finally getting some focus. Bad news: Luxray is kept out of the spotlight again.

This should be an interesting episode; Chespin and Bunnelby had some sort of disagreement back in XY021, and it's clear that they have different personalities from that episode. Hopefully their relationship is expanded upon here.

This has to be the least exciting title I've seen for years.

I think this episode could be pretty cute though xD Bunnelby just looks so done in this picture... representing a lot of the audience's feelings towards Chespin i guess even though I love them both xD

Though what's happening August 6 to make them take a week off :confused:

Though what's happening August 6 to make them take a week off :confused:

A Naruto special, which I think is sort of fine because there hasn't been one for a while, plus Pokemon has taken up its slots twice lately.

About this episode, I'm glad this this episode will be focused on Clemont and on his Bunnelby and Chespin.

Maybe they will be taking off a day to update the opening as to include new Pokemon and maybe a new hint of Ash vs Alain arc, like what was when Ash vs Clemont was expected..........I know Naruto special is there but again this can be a possibility

Where are the rest of the characters at a time like this? You'd think that sending off two Pokémon alone on an errand for some important item, especially if TRio is lurking behind the scenes to isolate and catch these Pokemon, could potentially be dangerous. Are the other protagonists and Pokémon fulfilling their own errands?

I excpect this to be a cute, fluffy little filler. I like Bunnelby so I'm glad it's getting some focus.

I could see this being a comedic episode. Chespin could keep bringing Clemont the wrong items and Bunnelby would get annoyed with its denseness (in a comedic way).

Preview
- An explosion happens inside a Pokemon Centre.
- Ash is on a roof with his Frogadier and Hawlucha.
- Chespin throws Bunnelby into the air.
- Chepsin holds up a red bag/purse.

[video=youtube;NgVFxxke5AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgVFxxke5AY[/video]

It's always that Fearow....

And Serena is dressing like Nurse Joy? I smell some shippy moments around it.

Not sure whether I want to laugh or facepalm at Chespin. :p

Serena... really... :|

All I want to say is that Bunnelby is going to be the chew toy of the episode once it airs. I feel bad for it with the way Chespin is fooling around and how it cries as it gets thrown into the air.

Also, since it's going to be a focus of Chespin + Bunnelby, I wonder if Chespin will learn a new move?

Here is a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

As the group continues their journey, they decide to take a break at a Pokémon Center as it starts raining. However, the instruments at the Center break down due to a leak, causing a blackout. Clemont tries his best to repair them, but he doesn't have all the parts he needs, and is thus unable to fix the problem. Chespin and Bunnelby get sent out to purchase what they need, but...? Will Chespin be able to successfully complete its first errand!?

Here is a new image of the episode.

UvqeMI4.png

Here is a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

The machinery at a Pokémon Center Ash and friends are visiting ends up breaking. Chespin and Bunnelby get sent to buy the parts needed to repair the machinery."
Right Blurb: "Chespin and Bunnelby set off on their errand!" ("Let's do our best")
Middle Blurb: "They found a wallet. Time to search for the owner." (Yay!!)
Left Blurb: "Braixen helps with the errand, too?!"

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom