• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

What is your dream wedding for Ash and Misty? Personally I see then getting married with inly family and close friends they have enough of them by the lake. Their colors for reception will blue and yellow. I just get feeling they would both be in kimonos and that their pokémon will be involved. Idk which pokémon will be flower girl as none have confirmed female pokémon. Psyduck and pikachu wiol probaly share job of ring bearer and of course Brock will be best man.

I just found this manga/comic and think it's GREAT:loopy:. Bravery at the Ballet by HollyLu on deviantART

Sorry if it's already posted.

As for the shipping, I really hope that the writers won't forget what has already happened in the series. It's heartbreaking thinking that all the shipping moments may lead to nothing...

What is your dream wedding for Ash and Misty? Personally I see then getting married with inly family and close friends they have enough of them by the lake. Their colors for reception will blue and yellow. I just get feeling they would both be in kimonos and that their pokémon will be involved. Idk which pokémon will be flower girl as none have confirmed female pokémon. Psyduck and pikachu wiol probaly share job of ring bearer and of course Brock will be best man.

Maybe it will be like the wedding Brock thinks of in the epidode when zubat evolves to golbat but with Misty and Ash being the couple and of course all of their friends and family there.

Ash has three known female Pokemon.

What is your dream wedding for Ash and Misty? Personally I see then getting married with inly family and close friends they have enough Tof them by the lake. Their colors for reception will blue and yellow. I just get feeling they would both be in kimonos and that their pokémon will be involved. Idk which pokémon will be flower girl as none have confirmed female pokémon. Psyduck and pikachu wiol probaly share job of ring bearer and of course Brock will be best man.

Which pokémon and please tell me which episodes they where confirmed and don't use bayleef.

What is your dream wedding for Ash and Misty? Personally I see then getting married with inly family and close friends they have enough Tof them by the lake. Their colors for reception will blue and yellow. I just get feeling they would both be in kimonos and that their pokémon will be involved. Idk which pokémon will be flower girl as none have confirmed female pokémon. Psyduck and pikachu wiol probaly share job of ring bearer and of course Brock will be best man.

Which pokémon and please tell me which episodes they where confirmed and don't use bayleef.
I linked to them in my post. Bayleef, Unfezant, and Snivy.

Anyway, why would there be a Pokemon flower girl? RIng bearer I can kind of see but why not have a little girl of their acquaintance be the flower girl?

Happy Pokeshipping Day everybody!
For those who haven't already, I suggest checking out the pokeshipping pages on tumblr.
There you can find fanarts, fanfics etc. about our favourite couple.

Hi there fellow pokeshippers.

I'm new to these forums, and wish to know if this thread is still active?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums Killdash.

Your question can best be answered if you direct your attention to the post before yours, which was made almost three months ago. So no, PokeShipping is currently pretty inactive on this forum, but perhaps that's just because of a lack of worthwhile topics. So here I go.

What is your favorite PokeShipping moment in the anime?

I personally would have to go with the end scene from Misty Meets Her Match, where Misty chooses to continue on her journey with Ash instead of staying with Rudy at his gym, prompting the following exchange between Ash and Rudy:

"I hope you know you're a very lucky guy, Ash."

"Lucky? What do you mean?"

"You'll see some day."

PokeShipping confirmed!? Not quite.

WHAT WAS YOU'RE FAVOURITE POKESHIPPING MOMENT IN THE ANIME

I really enjoyed the one (can't come upon the name out of hand) where misty is talking about how it is better to go after someone, and that she knows how it feels to be scared of it. Than Brock, I think replies, "How would you know"? and she sort of goes "Well, that's what I've...heard" in a unconvincing voice and than Psyduck comes out of his pokeball and just gives her that look.

I really enjoyed the one (can't come upon the name out of hand) where misty is talking about how it is better to go after someone, and that she knows how it feels to be scared of it. Than Brock, I think replies, "How would you know"? and she sort of goes "Well, that's what I've...heard" in a unconvincing voice and than Psyduck comes out of his pokeball and just gives her that look.

That exchange occurred in back in OS 198, The Heartbreak of Brock.

The episode also had another personal favorite moment of mine: when Temacu is talking to Brock about marriage, Misty comments to Ash, "You and I will be married someday too." To which Ash absently-mindedly nods before shouting at her in surprise. Of course that was a dub edit and it's debatable as to whether or not she was actually referring to Ash, but I still find it cute nonetheless, especially given how light the Jhoto saga was on hints.

@Killdash There's a very active pokeshipping community on tumblr, if you don't already know :D

So, see you there maybe ;)

pokeshipping.tumblr.com
This is a blog that posts and reblogs a lot of Pokeshippiy stuff. Through the reblogs you can get to know other Pokeshippers' blogs and find even more stuff :)

Hi. So, I'm not really a PokéShipper, but I'm totally undecided on who to pair Ash with, and I know PokéShipping is still one of the most popular ones out there. As a kid, though, I only really remember seeing Misty being mean to Ash - hitting him, yelling at him, etc. So, any suggestions of episodes/scenes to watch where I can get a better idea of their relationship? I'll also probably read through a few pages here, but I doubt I'll be able to get through 400+! :p

So, any suggestions of episodes/scenes to watch where I can get a better idea of their relationship?

Regarding episodes of Pokémon with particularly notable PokéShipping hints, I compiled a nifty little list for you. All together it's a little over two hours worth of episodes, but you can skip to the shippy moments in them without too much hassle. I'd recommend watching the full second movie though, as it is the ship's unofficial climax.

There are plenty of hints in the Kanto Saga, the Orange Islands Arc uses PokeShipping almost like a subplot, Movie 2 is the climax to Orange Islands, and then there is Johto, which is practically devoid of hints.

Anyhow, happy hunting.

OS007 - The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
OS020 - The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
OS023 - The Tower of Terror
OS083 - Poké Ball Peril
OS100 - Wherefore Art Though, Pokémon
OS103 - Misty Meets Her Match
M2 - The Power of One
OS198 - The Heartbreak of Brock
OS267 - Love, Pokémon Style
OS273 - Gotta Catch Ya Later!

I only really remember seeing Misty being mean to Ash - hitting him, yelling at him, etc.

Personally I always felt that Misty's nastiness was as a result of emotional scars brought on by a number of major factors, such as the absence of her mom and dad, the horrible treatment from Daisy, Violet, and Lily, having no friends prior to meeting Ash, etc. Let's face it. Anyone growing up having to go through all of that ISN'T going to wind up happy go lucky. Who know's where she would have wound up had it not been for Ash Ketchum? In a strange way, I'd say Ash practically SAVED Misty. This makes me all the more curious about what would happen if they decided to do a "Character Origins" series for the show. Misty's backstory would most certainly be the most fascinating.

I think that she was hiding behind the mask of a tough tomboy because she doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for her. Which I believe is why Misty HARDLY EVER cried in the show.

Who knows. Maybe further down the road, Misty might open up about her past to Ash and start breaking down in tears as a result.

But that's just my take on why Misty had the bad temper in the first place.

Personally I always felt that Misty's nastiness was as a result of emotional scars brought on by a number of major factors, such as the absence of her mom and dad, the horrible treatment from Daisy, Violet, and Lily, having no friends prior to meeting Ash, etc. Let's face it. Anyone growing up having to go through all of that ISN'T going to wind up happy go lucky. Who know's where she would have wound up had it not been for Ash Ketchum? In a strange way, I'd say Ash practically SAVED Misty. This makes me all the more curious about what would happen if they decided to do a "Character Origins" series for the show. Misty's backstory would most certainly be the most fascinating.

I think that she was hiding behind the mask of a tough tomboy because she doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for her. Which I believe is why Misty HARDLY EVER cried in the show.

Who knows. Maybe further down the road, Misty might open up about her past to Ash and start breaking down in tears as a result.

But that's just my take on why Misty had the bad temper in the first place.
They always felt like siblings to me. They fight like siblings, play like siblings, and tease like siblings. I think you've got a really good read on her character.

Back
Top Bottom