• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I finally got my hands on Super Mario 3D World at Target last night, after a whole year of owning a Wii U but never buying this classic.

Bought an XBox One the other day with a digital copy of The Master Chief Collection and a physical copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, along with a 1 year subscription to XBox Live Gold.

I also got an Action Replay PowerSaves Pro device for the 3DS.

Last edited:
Well I bought these games on the eShop today:
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Shovel Knight
  • Metroid
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness

Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure. Had a cupon for 25$ off so I got this game for free!

Bought Tembo The Badass Elephant on the PS4 today for $13.50. Can get that sale price on all three platforms it's sold on. Will play it tomorrow.

Bought a used cib SSB 3DS! The seller also had a cib Star Fox Command that was at least $10 less than what it's usually sold for on Ebay, so I bought that too.

The OPPOSITE I've done was selling my copies of "Kid Icarus: Uprising" and "Super Smash Bros. Brawl". This time, it wasn't for financial reasons. I just don't want those titles in my apartment anymore.

Well they weren't really Purchases since they were free but I got some DLC for Omega Quintet

New 3DS XL just arrived, with a few games! I haven't opened the package nor had I tried the games, but it seems promising. I believe I need to charge it before switching it on?

Also received package of a previously-bought second-hand Game & Wario. Glad to find a copy with an affordable price.

Thanks for reading.

I bought a second hand copy of Pokémon Diamond because I didn't have it in my collection.

Bought a Nintendo 3DS XL.

My regular 3DS start button is busted and the select and home button work whenever they want, so i decided to buy a XL. I know some people will tell me that i should have bought a New 3DS Xl, but where i live there's no shop selling them and on ebay/amazon is at least 230 bucks, up to 260, while a regular 3DS XL is between 120 to 150.

I also want a XL because of the bigger screen and because my hands are more confortable with big handhelds.

I decided to try video game hunting at a garage sale for the first time and I made a good haul! I bought all of these for only $20!
SAM6pt9.jpg
I already have a copy of Melee, so I'll probably trade/sell this one.

Last edited:
I decided to try video game hunting at a garage sale for the first time and I made a good haul! I bought all of these for only $20!
SAM6pt9.jpg
I already have a copy of Melee, so I'll probably trade/sell this one.

Wow, all of those for only 20 dollars? Nice!

...anyway, I recently bought Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones off of the Virtual Console.
Fire Emblem: Awakening has made me interested in this series, and I thought this one would be the best one to play next.
Not sure how good I'll be at it; hopefully it doesn't give me -too- much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom