• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Best Places To Train In Pokemon Black?

Royal Unova once per evening.
Eastern routes (11,12,13,14,15)

BTW DeinoGirl, Zweilous evolves into Hydreigon at lv 64, not 72.

Re: Best Places To Train In Pokemon Black?

Audinos usually appear in rustling grass and defeating them gives you a lot of experience, so they can be good for training too. By the way, you only need to get Zweilous to level 64 for it to evolve into Hydreigon. :)

So whenever i connect online and do a game sync or whatever, it gives me like 25-30 secret basses as if i had just streetpassed that many people. Does going online and doing that also affect my chances of getting Crescent Island to appear?

Apparently, yes. According to Bulbapedia:
This crescent shaped island appears randomly at the start of the day or when it is received from passersby.

Okay, I didn't know if those 30 hits from merely going online counted as full streetpasses or were just some free secret bases. If they are full streetpasses, then i'll have to keep trying that every day to improve my chances of getting the island to appear.

Okay so yesterday I finally received an Eon Ticket in Alpha Sapphire and I have a question. I've started playing Omega Ruby and I've barely started it, because the last thing I remember doing is choosing my starter and my question is this: Is it possible for me to get an Eon Ticket in Omega Ruby straight away after I have receive the BuzzNav, since I've already received it in Alpha Sapphire?

Okay so yesterday I finally received an Eon Ticket in Alpha Sapphire and I have a question. I've started playing Omega Ruby and I've barely started it, because the last thing I remember doing is choosing my starter and my question is this: Is it possible for me to get an Eon Ticket in Omega Ruby straight away after I have receive the BuzzNav, since I've already received it in Alpha Sapphire?

As long as you have the BuzzNav, you're be able to get an Eon Ticket, so you should be able to get one straight away. If you have two 3DS systems, you can StreetPass the ticket to yourself from Alpha Sapphire to Omega Ruby.

Question

I was doing some blissey base training and my primal kyogre used sheer cold and it said that the bliss was unaffected. Is this because of primordial sea or some ability Blissey has

Re: Question

Level of your Primal Kyogre and the Blissey? If the target is at higher level than the pokemon using Sheer Cold, the higher leveled target will be unnaffected by the Sheer Cold.

As long as you have the BuzzNav, you're be able to get an Eon Ticket, so you should be able to get one straight away. If you have two 3DS systems, you can StreetPass the ticket to yourself from Alpha Sapphire to Omega Ruby.

So I should still be able to get it straight away, when I get the BuzzNav, even though I don't have it yet?

P.S. I really need this question answered A.S.A.P.

So I should still be able to get it straight away, when I get the BuzzNav, even though I don't have it yet?

Short answer: Yes, as long as you have OR/AS streetpass in general enabled.

Long answer:
- OR/AS share the same Streetpass file, so you only have to enable Streetpass once -- and the BuzzNav prompts you to do this the first time you use it.
- Your 3DS will still exchange OR/AS Streetpass data (including the Eon Ticket) even if you reset your OR/AS save file (or swap to another game card), as long as your OR/AS Streetpass file itself is still present/enabled for use.
- If you have multiple OR/AS games and want to receive the Eon Ticket on all of them, just Streetpass and check BuzzNav once per game. Each time you check BuzzNav and receive the Streetpass hits, you'll need to tag somebody again before checking BuzzNav on the other game.

I happen to have both OR and AS myself, and while OR got the Eon Ticket first, it wasn't much longer before I got it on AS too.

Am I missing something, or can I seriously not transfer Rayquaza? (pokebank)

After 17 years of dilly dallying around, I decided that with Gen 7 likely a year or two away at the least, I'd finally go through the trouble of completing my Pokédex.

First off, Pokétransfer tells me that my Black Version Musharna has an "inappropriate nickname" and forcibly changes it. I guess "Violet" is too raunchy of a nickname for a kids game huh?

So the game is already on a short leash with me when this happens.

tumblr_ns3lnkvb631qmtk92o1_540.jpg

Are you kidding me? I can’t transfer a Rayquaza that I LEGITIMATELY CAPTURED MYSELF? I BEAT BOTH GAMES! It’s not like I’m trying to transfer a legendary to a file I just started.

How am I supposed to complete the Pokédex if it won’t let me transfer Pokémon I legitimately captured myself?

What the hell is the point of Pokémon Bank if it won’t let me transfer Pokémon I legitimately captured myself to a single game so i can complete the Pokédex?

I was trying to move the Rayquaza I captured in Omega Ruby to Pokémon Y, and this happened.

I'm in the "post game" for both Omega Ruby and Y, i really hope I'm missing something, because if I'm not allowed to transfer my own legitimately captured Pokémon between my own games then I really don't know how I'm supposed to complete the Pokédex.

This is especially weird to me since Omega Ruby let me use Pokémon Bank to transfer a bunch of Pokémon into that game from Y from the very beginning, which while it was convenient, I was expecting the game to consider it cheating and not let me transfer till I got to a certain point in the game or something.

Re: Am I missing something, or can I seriously not transfer Rayquaza? (pokebank)

Does the Rayquaza know Dragon Ascent? If it does, that could be why it can't be transferred to XY.

Re: Am I missing something, or can I seriously not transfer Rayquaza? (pokebank)

Like BlackOsprey said, does it know Dragon Ascent? A Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent can't be transfered to XY because Dragon Ascent is not in the coding of XY (this is also the case for Precipices Blades and Origin Pulse).

Last edited:

It's probably because it knows Dragon Ascent, which isn't compatible with X and Y. If it does, delete that move and then try to move it via Bank. It should go through okay after that. If not, then I'm just as stumped as you are.
First off, Pokétransfer tells me that my Black Version Musharna has an "inappropriate nickname" and forcibly changes it. I guess "Violet" is too raunchy of a nickname for a kids game huh?
You're not the only one who's had that problem.

I knew someone who was trying to name every color of Flabebe after different flowers. She discovered that she couldn't name one of them "Violet" so she tried changing it to "Pansy" and that one got through, which confused us both. ("Pansy" can actually be used as a derogatory term.)

Oh and my Spoink from Emerald--who was named "Pig"--also had its named forcibly changed as apparently "Pig" is a naughty word. =/

It's probably because it knows Dragon Ascent, which isn't compatible with X and Y...

Well thanks, I'll give that a shot.

But that being said, wouldn't it be amazing if these games had those kind of things updated and upgraded via patches like they would if these games existed on pretty much any other system than Nintendo?

Yeah that whole flowers thing is outrageous.

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Quick question, is there anyway to ensure the gender when breeding pokemon? Like items or something? This 80% male rate is going to be the death of me.

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Quick question, is there anyway to ensure the gender when breeding pokemon? Like items or something? This 80% male rate is going to be the death of me.

Nope, sadly not. :(

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom