• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

*turns gravity back on*

*Morphs into the Earth*

I guess the anti-gavity from the current one is whipping out mankind. BTW who the fuck made this happen in the first place? O.O

*Secretly morphs into a Arceus and uses Judgement on the galaxy*

*Does the debug cheats and spawns a bunch of monsters into the thread*

Gotta run! muhahaha! *Makes a portal that leads to the girl's lockeroom*

Why would you want to be in there?

I wouldn't say I mind anyone here

I just wanted to know why he wanted to be in the girl's locker room

Terrell's the second manliest person in this thread.
*bench presses an elephant*
What? That totally was not a small plush elephant, and I, um, have a totally manly reason for my avatar and signature. Yeah. :dodgy:

Why would you want to be in there?

*Hides under the floor with a hidden video tape rolling* Well, for starters, I'm doing a mission to crackdown on all the diffrent stuff, I mean! I am looking for a this lady who comes there to workout I mean! do evil things like planting C4 all over the lockeroom. her name is Rita Mordio a very hot I mean! she needs to be stopped!

Last edited:

*Takes photos and leaves the lockeroom*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom