• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

hey guys. ME and I were thinking of making an alt for the ME movies and related stuff to be posted on. would that be okay as sockpuppets are banned?

MCH has decided to host a Random Messages Mafia in the War Room, with me as the co-host.
We are going to pick 20 Random Messages regulars for this. There are 18 top posters and me, @Kakuna Matata; , plusMCH gave me the honor of being a character in the game as I will co-host and I thank him for that.
However, we have to ask all of you before doing this; do you have any problem if you become a character in a mafia game? If yes, please say so, publicly or privately, and we will exclude you and the next person in the top poster list might take the spot.
NOTICE: Becoming a character does not mean having to play. If you decide to play, chances are the character you will get won't be yourself. Each character will get some flavor text and a special ability that suits them. And some will have to be the bad guys, so if you are okay with being a character, you should be prepared that you might be a mafioso.

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting!

Sure, why not?

I haven't been here very long so I'm surprised I'm on that list, haha

I'm good with it too :>

MCH has decided to host a Random Messages Mafia in the War Room, with me as the co-host.
We are going to pick 20 Random Messages regulars for this. There are 19 top posters and me, MCH gave me the honor of being a character in the game as I will co-host and I thank him for that.
However, we have to ask all of you before doing this; do you have any problem if you become a character in a mafia game? If yes, please say so, publicly or privately, and we will exclude you and the next person in the top poster list might take the spot.
NOTICE: Becoming a character does not mean having to play. If you decide to play, chances are the character you will get won't be yourself. Each character will get some flavor text and a special ability that suits them. And some will have to be the bad guys, so if you are okay with being a character, you should be prepared that you might be a mafioso.

Can I choose what role/power my character has? Please?

Edit: also, when did I become top poster in this thread? o_O

Interesting!

Sure, why not?

I haven't been here very long so I'm surprised I'm on that list, haha
You have posted enough to secure the 15th spot in the top posters list. congratulations for that, your character will be included in a mafia game :)
Can I choose what role/power my character has? Please?
If you want to play, unfortunately, it isn't a good idea.
Because you will know a role in the setup.

RM Mafia Game!!! Woaaaa...

Damn I need to be here often but well... will be fun if at lease I have time to join the game...

:(

You have posted enough to secure the 15th spot in the top posters list. congratulations for that, your character will be included in a mafia game :)

That's crazy

Has this thread been sleeping for ages?

ME, I think it would be interesting to see what roles they attribute to us. Of course, the town/scum alliance would mean nothing as far as an insight about what they think of us because after all, as town as everyone in this thread is, with the exception of spambots, we can't all be town in a game of mafia.

We are going to pick 20 Random Messages regulars for this. There are 19 top posters and me, MCH gave me the honor of being a character in the game as I will co-host and I thank him for that.

I'm ok with being a character in the game :)

I can't play though as I don't know how to play mafia games and I'm going away on holiday on Wednesday so I'll be inactive for 2 weeks :D

RM Mafia Game!!! Woaaaa...

Damn I need to be here often but well... will be fun if at lease I have time to join the game...

:(
Hope you are around to join it!

That's crazy

Has this thread been sleeping for ages?
Dunno MCH is more into this thread than me, I am just helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom