• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

Puffy Jiggly looks like catton candy.. can i eat it?
afad158aa0.jpg

You look like you're teasing the poor thing.

Also my mouse stopped working.

Last edited:

windows 10 is way better then 8 (which I was using) so it was a better upgrade imo

It can't be it...

*Bounch Puffy Jiggly*

But I want to know what will happen if I give it to squido..

Macs cost too much for me

but all the k00l kids have them so I wanted to be a k00l kid.

Ur not cool

MY MOM THINKS IM CUTE STFU EVERYONE IM CUTER THEN U

I'm not gonna take that title from you jist.

MCH has decided to host a Random Messages Mafia in the War Room, with me as the co-host.
We are going to pick 20 Random Messages regulars for this. There are 18 top posters and me, @Kakuna Matata; , plusMCH gave me the honor of being a character in the game as I will co-host and I thank him for that.
However, we have to ask all of you before doing this; do you have any problem if you become a character in a mafia game? If yes, please say so, publicly or privately, and we will exclude you and the next person in the top poster list might take the spot.
NOTICE: Becoming a character does not mean having to play. If you decide to play, chances are the character you will get won't be yourself. Each character will get some flavor text and a special ability that suits them. And some will have to be the bad guys, so if you are okay with being a character, you should be prepared that you might be a mafioso.

I have zero problem with this, when will it start?

I bought my MacBook using every cent of my high school graduation money. Worth it.

I still have Windows 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom