• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

July 03: One-hour Special

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
This announcement may be false since no source has been given.

by PPK:
3 July - 1-hour Special

DP84:(The Big Eater Swinub of the Backhill Highlands!)

A Swinub from nowhere has appeared at the backhill highlands and eaten everyone's Pofin, and Dawn (the source says 'Hikaru' rather than 'Hikari', however) is going to make her own Pofin.

DP85:(Gligar! Wings of Friendship!)

During Gligar's training, Ash finds that fear has arisen in Gligar's heart after his earlier battle with Paul. Ash meets Gary again at Lake Valor (yeah...not my mistake, Lake Valor again???) after a long separation. Ash asks Gary to be his training battler, but Gligar fails to overcome its fear, thus Gary takes out an item in order to be of help (maybe Razor Fang I guess).

Last edited:
Well, if these titles are real then they sure took there sweet time to be revealed. :/ They were expected quite a while ago.

Won't say anything about them being fake or not, since I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to this fandom.

There were fake titles about Gliscor and Swinub a couple of weeks ago. As well as one about Nando and Paul. Nando hasn't shown up since like ep 49 was it?

I've looked all over the PokeAni boards (where I assume the titles were found) and did a Google search, but I haven't been able to come up with anything.

Again...a source where the titles were obtained would have been nice :/

Same here. I actually took the time to go search Pokeani, but I found nothing either. Methinks if there's no source, then Habunake's toying with us. =/

Err.. something about making poffin in the Swinub episode summary? And the Gligar episode summary says Gligar is still being affected by the battle with Paul in DP081, and says Gary will be in it too. And it also mentions Lake Valor for some reason. o_O

Still I won't believe it until I see actual proof.

hah...I noticed the two titles earlier today; but since its reliability is currently unknown and there're some questionable words in the summary, I decided not to post a thread about this until the official NewType website has an update. Anyway, here's the translation:

3 July - 1-hour Special

DP84: ウラヤマさんちの大食いウリムー!(The Big Eater Swinub of the Backhill Highlands!)

A Swinub from nowhere has appeared at the backhill highlands and eaten everyone's Poffin, and Dawn (the source says 'Hikaru' rather than 'Hikari', however) is going to make her own Poffin.

DP85: グライガー!友情の翼!(Gligar! Wings of Friendship!)

During Gligar's training, Ash finds that fear has arisen in Gligar's heart after his earlier battle with Paul. Ash meets Gary again at Lake Valor (yeah...not my mistake, Lake Valor again???) after a long separation. Ash asks Gary to be his training battler, but Gligar fails to overcome its fear, thus Gary takes out an item in order to be of help (maybe Razor Fang I guess).

Last edited:
Hope its true. Would love to see Shigeru again.

If these are real, the Swinub episode sounds suspiciously similar to the way May caught Munchlax. I don't understand why they'd be back at Lake Valor again though... I don't think these are real.

DP84: ウラヤマさんちの大食いウリムー!(The Big Eater Swinub of the Backhill Highlands!)

Mistranslation. It's "Urayama Clan", not "Backhill Highlands".

And Urayama = Backlot!

Urayama! Shigeru!

I hope those are real! I also hope we see some new Pokemon of Shigeru's.

Mistranslation. It's "Urayama Clan", not "Backhill Highlands".

And Urayama = Backlot!

Urayama! Shigeru!

I hope those are real! I also hope we see some new Pokemon of Shigeru's.

okie...I forgot about the 'Mr. Backlot's estate' thing...

Sounds awesome. So we're finally getting the episode where Gligar evolves (remember, a movie 11 TV trailer didn't have Gligar).

And it's high time Dawn had a new Pokemon. (runs off to seriously update fanfiction)

Dawn has so many Pokemon yet she only has to win 3 more Contests. I guess this means 1 of her current Pokemon won't win a ribbon for her this region.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom