• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

July 03: One-hour Special

Yes, unless they change it for one Contest.

I think the big problem with giving Dawn so many Pokemon so quickly is she still favors Piplup over them all. Piplup won 2 ribbons for her, and her other Pokemon only get to do appeals or minor battles.

Now with Swinub included, the already hardly used Buneary and Pachirisu are going to be seen even less. Its really disappointing, especially since Piplup is constantly shoved down our throats.

So the scan is right again,eh. Its nice to see that Ash won his match on the firtst try, but only two Wake episodes? Maybe he'll get another two later on. I've been waiting for these episodes for a wile and i think they'll be great.

w00t! Gary is back! Hope he has some new Pokémon to show us.

If Swinub goes to Dawn she'll most likely have a Mamoswine... certainly not the character I thought would have one this season COUGH Brock COUGH.

Well, than that episode synopsis at least fits with what's said in that Austrailian magazine scan: http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2222/dsc03677qy2.jpg

So unless the source of that Pokeani poster decided to use this mag in order to make up an episode description...

Okay, I admit that there's some reason for them to get those titles, but anyone stating that the rest of them will happen like it's pure fact is an idiot for life. >_>

I'm conflicted. Seeing Gary again is good, but seeing gligar evolve sucks. Bah, I'll have to watch it anyway.

I'll believe the titles when they're put up on Pokeani. I don't know why everyone is assuming they're real when Hikari isn't even spelled right.

Well we know we're getting a Swinub capture and Gligar evolving before Movie 11 anyway, so even if some details are wrong its pretty obvious this is happening soon.

...*jawdrops* you're gotta be kidding me. July 3rd.

...*curses a blue streak*

I'm going to Japan the very next day...I sure won't see those there, and i know they'll be off of Youtube by the time i get home...

...*ahem* anyway...I really hope these summaries end up true. We knew that the evolution and capture were going to be shoved in sometime (from the movie scans) because the movie's going to be out soon...and GARY comes back. this is AWESOME. Hopefully, it's true.

w00t! Gary is back! Hope he has some new Pokémon to show us.
As much as I can agree with this, I'd be happy enough to see his giant Krabby again.

Flaming Charizard said:
If Swinub goes to Dawn she'll most likely have a Mamoswine... certainly not the character I thought would have one this season COUGH Brock COUGH.
Yeah, well, the D/P series has been getting less and less predictable these days.

This really upsets me, but it's people like you who automatically say that when a character gets a new basic Pokemon, it'll be the fully evolved form in no time. What's the use in this? What's so bad if a Pokemon stays in its basic form forever? What if Dawn's Swinub only stays as a Piloswine? Then again, if they don't show a "Piloswine-to-Mamoswine" episode, then they'll probably do that.

The last time I wanted a character's Pokemon to evolve really bad was Ash's Corphish. After that, I didn't really care if they evolved or not. They're still very tough in their basic forms. You may even see Dawn's "Mamoswine" in later seasons.

What's this sudden craze for "Oooh, I want his/her Pokemon to evolve". It's the first thing that comes up in their heads when a new episode is revealed. I don't care if Gligar evolves or not. We've seen Paul's Gliscor. So you want a Gliscor vs. Gliscor? What good will that really do? All I see is Someone's gonna get shafted soon.

I'm glad Gary is back. It's good to see him pop up more often.

Well, to JB88, the reason everyone wants them to evolve is strictly because of advertising purposes. I mean just look at Aipom and Yanmega. They too were Johto Pokemon with Sinnoh evolutions which is why they evolved.

I mean what's the point of a character catching an older Pokemon if it's not going to evolve into a current-gen Pokemon?

This really upsets me, but it's people like you who automatically say that when a character gets a new basic Pokemon, it'll be the fully evolved form in no time. What's the use in this? What's so bad if a Pokemon stays in its basic form forever? What if Dawn's Swinub only stays as a Piloswine? Then again, if they don't show a "Piloswine-to-Mamoswine" episode, then they'll probably do that.

The last time I wanted a character's Pokemon to evolve really bad was Ash's Corphish. After that, I didn't really care if they evolved or not. They're still very tough in their basic forms. You may even see Dawn's "Mamoswine" in later seasons.

What's this sudden craze for "Oooh, I want his/her Pokemon to evolve". It's the first thing that comes up in their heads when a new episode is revealed. I don't care if Gligar evolves or not. We've seen Paul's Gliscor. So you want a Gliscor vs. Gliscor? What good will that really do? All I see is Someone's gonna get shafted soon.

I'm glad Gary is back. It's good to see him pop up more often.

I just had to lol at this post, sorry! What are you getting so mad about? Jeez...

First off, I don't care if Swinub evolves. I'm assuming it will because they will need to show Mamoswine in the anime at one point or another and as Ash is going to get a Gliscor pretty soon, it's a pretty safe bet that whoever gets Swinub will probably have a Mamoswine at one point or another (they're both 2nd gen Pokémon that gain a new evolution in the 4th gen).

Second, we all know Ash's Gligar WILL evolve into a Gliscor... I like evolutions, it's a pity they don't occur that often in the anime but seriously, what's the problem with that? Actually, if you don't care if Pokémon evolve why are you ranting at my post?

Finally, when have I ever said that Pokémon need to evolve to meet my standards? I'm doing no wrong in assuming or predicting future events even if they are wrong. Speculating = fun.

Next time, read posts more carefully before judging them in the wrong way... sigh.

It's kind of weird ordering, DP83 is Pastoria Gym, then they're near Hearthome by Mr Backlot, then by Lake Valor which is near Veilstone? Have they ever done something like that before? Although, Lake Valor is nearer to Pastoria.

Well, I hope it's real, it's always good to see Gary again.

Now we're certain that Dawn gets Swinub, we can start speculating about the piggy's gender 8D

I still think that the evolution of Ash's Gligar is a foreshadowing that it will leave after beating Paul's Gliscor. I wonder if I'll be flamed for saying this like last time.

Gary and Backlot are probably the best things about these episodes. I'm more hoping that the aforementioned Nando vs. Paul episode with Roserade and Magmortar is real too.

Meh, I can see squabbles over poffin between Pachi and Swinub in the future. BTW, who wants to bet that someone'll dex Gliscor when Gligar evolves..?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom