• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 5:COMBO BREAKER!. 8-26-15

unvote: thecapsfan
vote: leggo

I only had time to go through posts from Day 4 to now, so I'm probably lost in places. Apologies in advance if I'm missing anything or am getting something wrong.

Vote: Leggo

If the cop has checked you and saw that you flipped mafia, and you did not claim Miller, it seems likely to me that you are indeed mafia. However, I do not see much of a reason to vote you otherwise, but Gaga's checks seemed to be accurate so I'll trust in him at the moment.

I don't really understand why on D4, people were taking their votes off of Momoka after Gaga said she checked out to be mafia. Again, if she did not claim Miller, I don't understand the hesitation in voting for her.

Lastly, Jist's Fool claim seems like it could potentially be a cover-up for a mafia role, and he's trying to get us townies not to vote him in fear that the game might end. I dunno, but it's a possibility. Never played a game with him before, but the players who have flipped mafia are all quite clever, imo.

I'll try to go back and read some more from the earlier phases later. Just did not want to be posting after the update.

Biggest town read atm is FinalArcadia, if only because the posts I saw from her are all townie-like, imo. Of course, Gaga as well.

Night 6: Death? Don't Make ME Laugh!

The leading figure spoke up again: "After taking many things into consideration, I think you should ban ME today."
Then someone replied: "I find it a little strange that you want to get yourself banned, but I trust you, so let's do that. I'm reporting you."
"LOL don't ban me, ban ME. Maniacal Engineer, you know?"
"Oh okay! Reporting ME!"

ME eventually replied; to everyone's surprise, he reported himself.
"How do you dare report ME without asking ME for permission?!
The best troll in this world is ME. Indeed, you just got ME. But only ME will decide how ME will get banned! Everyone, report ME please! I will report myself, also! ME's vote is on ME!"
"LOL, ME, if you are indeed a troll you shouldn't have voted yourself or just flat-out admit it!"
"I won't let anyone become a better troll than ME! So many trolls have been banned already, so this will be ME's final trolling in Bulbagarden! There is no point for ME trying to stick around anyway. I hope you won't ever forget ME!"

In the end, Shiny Celebi banned ME.

...and since Shiny Celebi banned me, I cannot post this update. Wait, it wasn't me, it was ME...

Dear Leggo, you are
Maniacal Engineer
You are ME. Not me! ME! One of Random Messages' best trolls, something you take pride in. You have also been playing mafia games for a while.
You are Maniacal. You are an Engineer. You are the Engineer. You take pride, in the three machines you created; the Encryptor, the Silencer and the Role Stealing Machines. Once per night, you can post in the Mafia QT one of the three following actions:

1) Use Encyrptor : will disallow any private messaging bar QTs made by the hosts for the entirety of the following dayphase.
2) Silence: Player: will disallow said player for posting in the game thread or liking posts there, will also disallow them from sending PMs to people or posting in QTs, for the entirety of the following dayphase. They can still vote though, if they message the hosts their vote privately.
3) Role Thief: Player: if the player this ability is used on has a night action, they will get roleblocked for said night and you will get a shot of their night action you can use in a later night, alongside the previous two abilities if you wish so. If the player this ability is used on does not have a night action, this ability is not wasted and you can try using it on someone else in the next night.

You are allied with the Trolls and win when the Non-Trolls are eliminated, or there is no way this can be avoided.
Leggo was banned. She was Maniacal Engineer, Jack of All Trades, Troll

"We are almost done! Let's keep going!"

It is now Night 6. You have 24 hours.

Cool, there's probably one left. Shame Leggo had both roles, but I still think the last scum is probably @TheCapsFan; hello please reply if you're town

¡Adíos a todos! GG town.

Ofc, Bidoof has to be mafia.
kvYawan.png

Posting this because it's Cantopop and Il Volo's "El Amor Verdadero" isn't on YouTube yet.
[video=youtube;JOoQS-5bRpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOoQS-5bRpI[/video]

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 6: Their Fates are Nearly Sealed 8/28/15

I think this is the first game that i've played were Mafia got destroyed (thanks to me)

Get Caps and Town wins

This is great. So the last mafia is between Thecapsfan or Flopunny I never really suspected Caps, he always seemed to be scum hunting but his silence is making me less sure. Flopunny on the other hand seems to playing safe and hasn't contributed much to finding scum (he also put Leggo as a town read).
I suggest Gaga check Thecapsfan.
The mafia most likely target me since I used up both commutes and there is no doctor.

This is great. So the last mafia is between Thecapsfan or Flopunny I never really suspected Caps, he always seemed to be scum hunting but his silence is making me less sure. Flopunny on the other hand seems to playing safe and hasn't contributed much to finding scum (he also put Leggo as a town read).
The mafia most likely target me since I used up both commutes and there is no doctor.

Where has he scumhunted?

Why would you be targeted over Gaga?

I was out all day, and I was going to say that lynching a vanilla claim wasn't good but good thing Leggo turned up mafia.

Is TheCapsFan clear?

(he also put Leggo as a town read)
2 things:
1. I'm a girl
2. Yes I did, when Leggo had just subbed in and I didn't know about the vanilla claim and hadn't got much content. That's hardly incriminating.
If you think I'm scum, surely it would make mores sense to check me? Then you would know you need to revise your read on me.

I was out all day, and I was going to say that lynching a vanilla claim wasn't good but good thing Leggo turned up mafia.

Is TheCapsFan clear?

My reasons were never to lynch her for claiming Vanilla.

No, I sent him a reply asking for a claim and got nothing, he even posted on Bulba afterwards.

His check would be good.
If he's clear do we go after flop?

If TheCapsFan still hasn't responded even when we know he's been online, I'd say that's a pretty good indication that he's got something to hide. Being a new player, he probably doesn't know what to claim, especially given that the other mafia fakeclaims (vanilla, beloved princess, commuter) haven't worked out, and before they died they may not have given him any suggestions anyway.

I had suspected Flopunny (and Eevee especially) a lot for most of this game, but at this point, I do think that TheCapsFan's lynch will be the one to end this.

Day 7: Not the Deputy Admin!

After the recent success, Shiny Celebi posted to thank all the non-trolls for their efforts:
"We have bested 4 trolls with your help, and for this me, and the entire Bulbagarden staff, on my behalf, have to thank you.
To be completely honest, though, I was given permission to ban whoever I think is a troll without having to adhere to the result of your reports."

That reveal probably upset the trolls; besides, she was the leading figure no one dared to suspect: thus in a single second, Shiny Celebi turned into Shiny Celebi...

Dear Gaga, you are
Shiny Celebi
You are the Random Messages regular who is also an administrator. This means you can use your powers to change phase outcomes on a whim.
You are a Lynch Redirector. Once in the game, in the day phase, you can PM the hosts the name of a player you want lynched; that player will get lynched no matter the day phase's voting.
You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when the Trolls are eliminated.
Gaga was banned. He was Shiny Celebi, Lynch Redirector, Non-Troll

"We lost our admin, what will we do?!"
"Don't worry about it!", Kakuna Matata said: "I will take over. I just posted in the staff thread and asked that I should be promoted to administrator so that the troll-purging mission might continue!"
"That's awesome, KM! Hope you get promoted!"

... Kakuna Matata became Kakuna Matata
"Congratulations KM!"
"Congats!"
"Wow that's great! Hope you will keep having enough time to make wallposts!"
"Thanks, everyone! I will keep making wallposts, you should not worry about it. However, let's all get serious again, because we are not yet done; let's go find the remaining trolls!"

It is now Day 7. You have 48 hours (unless it becomes 24 :) )

VOTE: TheCapsFan

Unless the cop has info to the contrary, this vote will be staying where it is.

on a side note, well, now it makes sense why you were so sure the lynch redirector was town, Gaga, lol

I was the best fake cop!

Mafia is doomed. No one can hide from the light @v@
tumblr_n710mbbBIG1ra4e6mo1_500.gif

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 7: Not The Deputy Admin!!!!!! 8/29/15

Vote: TheCapsVan unless something else happened...

so fitting that I'd just so happen to hit shiny celebi with my masonifier

just saying

[/obligatoryZombiepost]

VOTE: TheCapsFan

"for now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom