• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

The band was painted red, just like how Greninja's bridge above its nose was.

Not tomention it has some sick blades sitting on its back.

I didn't notice those at first but I can still see the blades as a cosplay feature. Serena turned Dedenne into a Spewpa so it is very possible that the blades are part of the costume.

Wouldn't glowing energy blades be hard to cosplay with?

Besides if not Mega Greninja, I like the theory that this Greninja is special and was exposed to something and this Greninja is very special.

Edit: Yeah thinking about it, Ash's Greninja's differences seem too natural to be merely just applied cosmetic changes.

Now this is definitely worth the hype train!

And I think the Mega Sceptile might be owned by Shota. Its the background after all. And Ash's Mega might really be Greninja. It just doesn't look like cosmetics, and I doubt Ash give his Pokemon cosmetics.

And finally the tie in confirmation, with a date none the less. The best news ever. And Alan kept his Mega Ring! Surprise surprise.

Maybe Greninja used it's Protean Ability to match Ash, i know it the ability changes type, but we all know Anime=/= Games..

There's one major thought on my mind right now...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Ok so Bonnie has Zygarde-Cell (hello?!), Zygarde-Perfect looks crazy, Team Flare will be appearing, Ash has Noivern, his Greninja sure as hell doesn't look like a regular Greninja, and then there's a random Mega-Sceptile just chilling behind him? WHAT?!

I swear if that ends up being a Mega Greninja and not just a Cosplay or weird Protean deformation of Greninja I may shed tears of joy.

Can we just time skip to October 29th, please? Like right now.

Why can't Mega Sceptile be Ash's just because it's in the background? Talonflame is also in the background and I doubt they would put someone else's Talonflame there or a wild one.

Also, Bonnie is holding Zygarde Core, not Zygarde Cell.

Why can't Mega Sceptile be Ash's just because it's in the background? Talonflame is also in the background and I doubt they would put someone else's Talonflame there or a wild one.

Also, Bonnie is holding Zygarde Core, not Zygarde Cell.

Maybe people think so because Greninja doesn't look like wearing cosmetics? If its Mega Greninja, I find it hard to believe Ash can control two Mega Pokemon together.

I remember seeing a single shot of Pokemon Fan, when is that going to be released or leaked?

Because once that comes out, I'm going to be very content.

I remember seeing a single shot of Pokemon Fan, when is that going to be released or leaked?

Because once that comes out, I'm going to be very content.

what is pokemon fan

Pokemon Fan magazine, is I believe a bimonthly subscription (as in once every two months) where they usually leak lots of anime information.

Last time they told us a lot of things about the Moltres episode, and the Braixen breaking her twig episode, and hinted at Eevee's capture, and Ash and Alain meeting each other.

The next issue, which I believe is releasing this month was to detail Ash and Alain's meeting, probably something about Mega Charizard Y, the gym battle with Olympia, and possibly a reiteration of what coro-coro leaked.

Anyone else think this WON'T be like the N arc?

I think this will be the beginning of the plot but will still deal with Serena's Tripokalon and Ash's gyms.

That should be obvious to all. Episode N could limit itself to evil team focus since it was a short arc post-league, but right now we're at the middle of the journey.
They're just restarting the show as a "new series" and will use elements from the inevitable Z game, but we should not expect ALL episodes starting from October 29 to focus on Team Flare. They'll just appear here and there and become relevant to the plot, but the usual journey, Ash's Gyms, Serena's Showcases, random adventures and all the usual stuff will all still be there too. The poster is just highlighting the exciting points to create hype.

Yes, I feel like the XY&Z series is more akin to the Best Wishes 2 series: an arc which happens into the Badge Quest and that introduces the next game into the anime. If all, at least we know that Team Flare will debut in the regular anime and that there is still time for stuff, between Ash's last badges and Serena's Showcases.

All in all, I can't wait for that! The various revelations are so cool and the series seems very promising. Definitely looking forward to know more about that.

Noibat possibly evolving is the only thing I'm actually excited for. Not a fan of Zygarde or it's new hideous forms nor Greninja's new horrid look. MSceptile I have mixed feelings about. I personally hope it's not Ash's as I really didn't want him to bring back any old Pokemon to his current team. I would have preferred he catch another Kalos mon or just only have a team of 5. However, when it comes to bringing back Sceptile vs. bringing back Charizard again...obviously I'll take Sceptile in a heartbeat.

I wonder if the Greninja thing was at least partly done to differentiate Ash's Greninja from Sanpei's Greninja. I totally expect to see these two battle again in the league.

Damn.. I'm HYPED for some Lysandre action he simply looks perfect in the poster, finally.

Also the Greninja form looks interesting maybe its a special fusion of Ash and Greninja but really i'm just hyped that we are getting Team Flare and Greninja finally!

This is looking out to be pretty epic. Personally I am very happy about this, as I found XY to become a little stale.

Would make sense if that is Mega Greninja, I can see Z having Mega forms for the Kalos starters but not wanting to reveal that completely yet. Or else... I can't see why Ash's Frogadier would evolve differently than other Frogadier, and cosmetics would be pretty dumb. Although that still leaves Mega Sceptile... does it also belong to Ash? Even though that would be cool, I want Sawyer to have it. Very happy about Noivern. Had some hopes for Bunnelby and Chespin evolving but alright...

So Zygarde is going to be XY's Meloetta huh. In the other CoroCoro scan, besides Xerosic you can also spot Mable, one of the admins. No surprises there if you ask me. Team Flare is finally taking shape in the anime.

And now the big question is... is M19 going to tie in with the main series episodes? I hope so. M16 did a pretty bad job with that, so I hope there will actually be a nice tie-in this time.

I'm really excited for this new arc/series. Lysandre is finally making an appearance in the main anime, of course there's Alain's appearance, and bringing up Zygarde and its forms will be really interesting too (not to mention, that might mean we'll get a Pokemon Z).

Pokemon wise, I'm kinda shocked and pleasantly surprised about Noivern. It has always been a hope to see Noibat evolve and I thought it was really possible right before the league a la Glalie, but I didn't know it'd happen this soon. So excited to see how that will turn out. And of course, Ash Greninja looks too spectacular right now. I mean, I would've already been happy to see Ash with regular Greninja because it's his first fully evolved water starter. But now, there's a special form to Ash's Greninja that makes Greninja look kinda like Ash (whether it's a Mega or something else)...yeah I'm so happy and excited for it.

Now, the one thing that I hope gets confirmed soon is that Mega Sceptile. Could it be Sawyer's, or could it be Ash's. My main reason of leaning towards it being Ash's is because every other pokemon on there are either Zygarde or owned by someone on that poster. It's not like past promo material where they throw a lot of pokemon on the poster and a good chunk of it are random or are owned by trainers not on the poster. But on this one, it would be really weird because there'd be one single Sceptile not owned by anyone on that poster if it is Sawyer's. But who knows? I admit I'm biased and hope that it's Ash's so we'll see.

Just knowing all this stuff is happening relatively soon is great and I'm looking forward to watching for sure!

Greninja, Noivern, Mega Sceptile, Alan, Lysandre, new Zygarde forms, OMG HYPE AT 1000% O______O

I just saw a guy on Youtube saying Xerosic will appear in the anime!? is that true!? finally Team Flare in the anime? *.*

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom