• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core, an

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core, and Perfect ...

The latest issue of CoroCoro Comic has officially revealed the Mythical Pokémon Zygarde's new alternate formes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core

Well, all those predictions about the mysterious blob being a part of Zygarde turned out to be correct.

Interesting twist on the legendary (why does the article refer to Zygarde as Mythical? Has it changed status from Legendary or is it a typo?)

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core

I am happy to see new information in regards to the main series titles. It is interesting to see Zygarde having different looks for different levels of power.

Kind of reminds me of Dragonball Z, with different power levels and a perfect forme.

This new information of course raises xseveral more questions. Will this announcement lead to a confirmation for a third version or sequel of X and Y? Or will we perhaps receive a new dlc storyline that will be downloadable to X and Y? Will it simply just be an ordinary event in which we are able to unlock Zygarde's other formes? I am excited to know more.

I don't think anyone predicted Zygarde turning into giant mech warrior lol.

I think that the following text in the article:
On October 29th, a new version of the current anime series, called Pokémon XY and Z, is to begin with Mega Evolution Act 4.

Shows that a third version or sequel to X and Y called "Z" is coming soon. It could also be a DLC expansion called "Z" which most people have believed to be coming soon since the beginning of this speculation but I still don't think that.

Interesting twist on the legendary (why does the article refer to Zygarde as Mythical? Has it changed status from Legendary or is it a typo?)

That was an error in the article, which I have corrected.

This is umm, interesting. I wonder how all those new formes are gonna work. And from the new anime title I'm guessing Pokemon Z is coming soon.

Well, I'm absolutely stunned by how much attention Zygarde has been given. I'm also surprised by how they've kept 10% Forme hidden from us until now. This looks like it's going to be pretty sweet.

I wonder if Pokemon will ever not be predictable. We always find information in the games that implies of something that is about to come, and then it always does.

Anyway, I like this new take on the whole Forme idea, looks very interesting! Can't wait for more information on them, especially the Zygare Cell and Core, think they caught most of my attention. The 10% is probably going to end up being my favorite though I feel, but then again I am a canine person, haha.

I wonder if Pokemon will ever not be predictable. We always find information in the games that implies of something that is about to come, and then it always does.

Predictable? Really? Sorry I must have skimmed over the posts where you predicted Gen 5 to have sequels, predicted Mega Evolutions, and predicted Zygarde to have 3 new formes. My bad.

You wouldn't happen to have next weeks lottery numbers by any chance would you ;)

lol at calling any of this "predictable"... NO ONE called what's happening with Zygarde right now. And NO ONE expected the anime to restart as XY&Z before Z is even announced, or whatever's going on with Ash's Greninja.
Absolutely nothing from this leak was "predictable" at all.

lol at calling any of this "predictable"... NO ONE called what's happening with Zygarde right now. And NO ONE expected the anime to restart as XY&Z before Z is even announced, or whatever's going on with Ash's Greninja.
Actually, I did predict it on Tumblr :p (no one can know the specifics, but overall I got it right I'd say)

Granted, I got two out of three, but I'm expecting a trailer once an update is made on the official site on Tuesday.

Actually, I did predict it on Tumblr :p (no one can know the specifics, but overall I got it right I'd say)

Granted, I got two out of three, but I'm expecting a trailer once an update is made on the official site on Tuesday.

Pokémon anime prophet confirmed! (seriously though, I'd never expect this to happen, Japan never really restarted the show as a new series mid-gen except for Best Wishes 2 which was mainly to play off the "2" in the game titles)

I had a dream that there would be multiple Zygarde formes, not just the two people were expecting. I doubt there would be a dual version with the dog Zygarde and perfect Zygarde, considering the dog Zygarde should be inferior if it's just 10%. The anime having a title change is not surprising either. I'd say most of the things we predicted were spot on, considering they were heavily foreshadowed. The only thing that was completely out of the field of expectations was the dog design, and Greninja's head looking a bit different. People already thought Greninja was going to be in the anime because of merchandise, and I got the impression Noibat was expected to evolve sooner or later by several people.

Not that the predictability is bad by any means, almost all of this counted as foreshadowing.

EDIT: oKAY other than the dream thing I had but people still felt like there would be another Zygarde forme anyway.

Sure people called Zygarde forms, but no one thought it'd have so many (with possibly more on the way) and that they'd look like the way they ended up being.

Well, all those predictions about the mysterious blob being a part of Zygarde turned out to be correct.

Legendary Pokemon are those that are featured predominantly in legends, while mythical Pokemon are those so rarely seen that people think they don't exist. The latter definitions sounds like they'd be cryptids like big foot (except real). While mythical Pokemon as been almost exclusively events (up until Deoxys), I'm going to guess they're using the literal definition here and saying Zygarde's Perfect Form is so rarely seen, that even among those who know Zygarde exists don't believe it has another form.

Perfect Zygarde looks like Hyper Zetton from the Ultra Series.

PokeMegaTron lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom