• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, t) (at's not very nice!
Wait... DID SOM-EBODY SAY SW-E------ETS?!!!!

I may have said sweeties earlier but I don't have any sweets I'm afraid :sweatlol:

I do have some Perfect Apples though if anyone wants some, it's the favourite food of one of my friends :D

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(255, 1, 1, 1)"]I can count too, Count,
because I speak in haiku.
It can be a chore.[/div]

Excellent! Let's count those apples!

1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!

10 perfect apples!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*more thunderclaps*

Perfect apples? Jerky would be much better. It tastes jerky-y!

Hey guys, I'm fab. Just joined the site today and hope to learn a lot about Pokemon!

Hey guys, I'm fab. Just joined the site today and hope to learn a lot about Pokemon!
) (i Fab!!!!
One question: what is t) (is Pokemon you speak of? It's a rat) (er cod prospect to me 38D

Your counting is a little off, I'm afraid. Your join date says 2013. It is currently 2015.

This reminds me of a story about a Certified Public Accountant who became a Certified Public Enemy after being incarcerated on five counts of fraud, two counts of embezzlement, and countless counts concerning accounts for which he could not account.

There's no accounting for some people's behavior...

Three! Three Trolls in the Internet forum!

AH AH AH AH AH!

*even more thunderclaps*

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
I am Zexilina, the prettiest Coordinator in the world!
About to deliver a magnificent performance!
Wartortle, use Skull Bash to toss me to the air!

this disguise is great those twerps won't realise who I am

There's more than one kind of troll, you know...

But, on to more important matters! Who wants to test a potion I've been brewing? If it works as intended, you'll be able to breathe fire! Of course, there's also a good chance your organs will bleed out through your pores. It's all in the name of science though, hee hee!

But, on to more important matters! Who wants to test a potion I've been brewing? If it works as intended, you'll be able to breathe fire! Of course, there's also a good chance your organs will bleed out through your pores. It's all in the name of science though, hee hee!
I would like it, a fire-breathing Pokemon would be nice for a contest performance.

I'll give it to the twerps. Especially that new one with the yellow hair and the glasses, he will love "science" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom