• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is brought to you today by the number 15.

Do not drink more than 15 bottles of beer, kids. That does not usually end well.

Also, I know some good counting games we can play at the party.

This thread is brought to you today by the number 15.

Do not drink more than 15 bottles of beer, kids. That does not usually end well.

Also, I know some good counting games we can play at the party.

"If there is food and booze involved, count Ling and I in Count :)!!!" ~Greed

This thread is brought to you today by the number 404, because apparently, @Maniacal Engineer; suffered a major glitch earlier today.

@Greedling; we can do a counting game where everytime someone says something ridiculous, you take a drink, and I add it to the count.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

This thread is brought to you today by the number 404, because apparently, @Maniacal Engineer; suffered a major glitch earlier today.

@Greedling; we can do a counting game where everytime someone says something ridiculous, you take a drink, and I add it to the count.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

"You my friend I like, and your plans are even better! who knew maths could be so much fun? ;)" ~Greed

This thread is brought to you today by the number 1,234,567,890 because that is the license plate on the Countmobile.

Also, @Maniacal Engineer; I am glad you approve of my choice of vehicles. The Countmobile is truly Transylvania's finest automobile.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

Also, @Greedling; math has always been fun. It's just a matter of bringing it to the level of the person you are discussing it with. You enjoy drinking, I enjoy counting.
I had a similar situation with Cookie Monster once. We found a plate of cookies. He wanted to eat them, and I wanted to count them. We resolved the issue by having me count them and then Cookie Monster ate them.
The only downside to this was that I couldn't count the cookies again, but counting the same thing over and over again is boring anyway.

I don't mind you fishy princess, everyone else here just 8ores me.

Hello all! We bought tickets for this "In the Right Time" concert which will be held tomorrow. This is to achieve one of our ultimate goals: to claim the one and only Bae Alden!

CPuRN1_VEAAMaUe.jpg

This thread is brought to you today by the number five, since that is currently the number of shots @Greedling; may consume, in our little counting drinking game.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

@Feferi; As part of the privileges you get as a member of the Pabebe Invasion, you are entitled for a ticket to the "In the Right Time" concert, which will be held tomorrow.

If you're interested, get yours at the Records Sections of the Pabebe HQ.

NOBODY CAN STOP US!!!

This thread is brought to you today by the number 46, because that is the number of emails I have received today.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

Also, @Greedling; your count is up to six now.

*thunderclaps*

We will be departing the party for a short while, the Pabebe Invasion will invade the In the Right Time concert today. We will be returning.
@Feferi; Call time's at 11:30 AM!

NOBODY CAN STOP US!!! WE'LL TAKE PICTURES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom