• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well we all have a few precious hours left on here before we have to go once more, have to say, it's been a blast! :D" ~Ling

"Aww man, the party's only just begun! :( ~Greed

Happy Halloween!! This is my costume!
Orlando Bloo!
681ca4ec6636e17788be2f7b47e1dea9.jpg

So this ridiculous human holiday........ what is it all a8out?

This thread is brought to you today by the number 57, which is the number of posts I have in this thread.

Since the thread ends tomorrow, this will be my last post here.

It has been fun counting with all of you, and if any of you need help with numbers in the future, remember, you can count on ME me.

As for who I really am, well, if you think about it, there is only one person I could possibly be...

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*final thunderclaps*

So this ridiculous human holiday........ what is it all a8out?

You came to this Halloween Party...and don't know what Halloween is? Hee hee hahaha, oh, that's rich!
This thread is brought to you today by the number 57, which is the number of posts I have in this thread.

Since the thread ends tomorrow, this will be my last post here.

It has been fun counting with all of you, and if any of you need help with numbers in the future, remember, you can count on ME me.

As for who I really am, well, if you think about it, there is only one person I could possibly be...

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*final thunderclaps*

You can't see it, but I'm rolling my eyes under this mask.

Looks like I was correct about who I thought you were then Count :D

As for who I am, I'm not really Lopunny of Team Charm...

profilepic53458_33.gif

I'm the Mew of Rainbows :)

Last edited:
"Well I guess it's time for us both to take our final bows!" ~Ling

"Well it's been a blast guys and dolls, but we need to run, and we are none other than...." ~Greed

Well, uh, this has been an interesting little diversion.

So, hehehe, I doubt anyone didn't know who I was, but I'll go ahead and say it anyways. I'm Charles Dunois. Yep, you guessed it.

Later, losers!
tumblr_nv25vvyb7g1r5i29do1_400_zpsedm7ts8v.gif

I am none other than the other sarcastic asshole
0dcc1f2b28658fa75a215c464fd24a51.jpg

Dragelsnart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom