• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the same reason town would not waste a lynch on me.
Hypothetical town vigs shooting indeps is something you debuted on this place. It wasn't a thing before, and it doesn't really need to be a thing.

I have no reason to contact you myself. Dunno what would make you trust me as soon as d1 (I'm not going to just claim). Whatever.

How many hours have been since the game began doesn't matter. As soon as I got my Role PM, I decided that my first post in d1, whenever it would take place, would be what you saw. Getting paranoid about getting killed early isn't that strange, it has become meta... I felt the need to say that so that killers would think twice before killing me, what's wrong with that?

Oh. I'd rather a town vig shoot a lategame ITP claim anyway, and probably handle a passive read earlygame.

You don't get me yet? How long is our bloodbond gonna have to exist before you can get into my head the way I get into yours?

Also this was meant for leetic, not you.

I'm reading the thread now.
nothing stands out just yet, and I trust lettic for now.
don't know what to think of zexy but knowing him, he probably telling his alignment right away so he can't die before day 3.

You don't get me yet? How long is our bloodbond gonna have to exist before you can get into my head the way I get into yours?

Also this was meant for leetic, not you.
lol stahp they'll ship us for this
not really important, just getting back at Elie for the heck of it. you don't have to read this
you can read my head better than I can read yours, lolofc. you're more experienced, in NOC which is more about reading others' thoughts than role-puzzling, also you've seen my scum play while I've not seen yours.

OOPS SORRY.

I don't buy Zexy's claim at all. Either he's town who doesn't want mafia to lynch him early as a fearkill, or he's a scum trying to justify why he's going to live past day 2.

Whenever I don't show face, people assume I'm scum (see Christmas mafia D1, HP Mafia, MLP Mafia). In the latter two instances, I was wrongfully lynched while in the former, I just barely avoided it. So therefore, I decided to post more (despite having little to say) to prevent these assumptions from causing any damage to me. However, that strategy seems to be backfiring too.
It's interesting that you stated your strategy this game was to post more, yet you only made one post before this one. What will you do now that your "strategy has backfired."?

Due to a crisis, I will not be available for the next 12 hours. Not like it'd be much different than the normal 4 hours I'd normally have from this moment onward.

Quick question everyone, would you prefer the vote counts to be quarterly (three vote count updates every day phase, then the main update) or how I did it with VGM and just half way?

Since you guys run 48s, probably just whenever you can. At least 3 for the first 3/4 of the game and probably more for the latter, assuming votes change. Otherwise, just time notifications.

I'm Bulletproof and happen to have an additional role power which is not as nifty as my bulletproof-ness but still bulletproof. There's more to my bulletproof, but I need to get hit via nightchop of ?somesort? in order for it to kick in. If scum wants to take the risk and unleash the inner beast, they can have it. I doubt they have the seeds to try to chop me out, though.

If you refuse to claim to me, the person who would probably once again, hand the game out on a silver platter, please post a reason as to why.

Also, why on earth are people defending leetic? Explanations would be lovely, otherwise it looks like we have some scumbuddies trying to defend a scumbuddy over here.

Since you guys run 48s, probably just whenever you can. At least 3 for the first 3/4 of the game and probably more for the latter, assuming votes change. Otherwise, just time notifications.

Alright. I'll do them quarterly. First one will be early though since I have to go out before we get to the first quarter.

Oh dang, I didn't know that AussieEevee is lynchable.

I wonder what are the abilities we get if he gets lynched...

I'm a little skeptical about Elie's claim about him being bulletproof because Elie might be trying to justify as why he hasn't been nightkilled in Night 1 given his meta. It's not worth my vote yet though.

Zexy's playing style is different from what I'm used to but it doesn't raise a red flag yet. i don't have any comments about Leetic or anyone else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom