• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, TCF, but what specific benefits was she searching for that made potentially wasting a phase worth avoiding investigating the unusual amount of nightkills? We got three attempts (2 successful) in 1 night. So @Kyriaki can you answer this? @wry_hermes, @dylanpiera, and @Noivern I'd like to see more of you as well.

What I know for sure is that we can learn a lot of information based on how many NKs we have this night.

Anyone have any suspects?

I know, TCF, but what specific benefits was she searching for that made potentially wasting a phase worth avoiding investigating the unusual amount of nightkills? We got three attempts (2 successful) in 1 night. So @Kyriaki can you answer this? @wry_hermes, @dylanpiera, and @Noivern I'd like to see more of you as well.

What I know for sure is that we can learn a lot of information based on how many NKs we have this night.

Anyone have any suspects?
You might want to go read Sports Anime Mafia in the archives. When the mafia killed the host, they received upgrades in their abilities and they were almost unkillable until the end of the game. Multiple lynches on the maf failed.

So I thought if the host was killable here, might as well see what they have in store.

@Kyriaki That was run by a different person. You knew you were making a risk by killing a host, especially when that play in the previous game benefited the mafia. So why did you do it anyway?

I'm sorry i have a importand dutch test at monday so i haven't been that active. I'll promise to be more active after the test! :)

@Kyriaki That was run by a different person. You knew you were making a risk by killing a host, especially when that play in the previous game benefited the mafia. So why did you do it anyway?
Because a lot of bulbagarden mafia games take examples from previous games if the ideas seemed interesting or hilarious. The previous play had benefited the mafia BECAUSE the mafia had killed the host by night kill in that game. If town lynches the host, there was a chance for town to get the benefits. Besides, I didn't see anyone scummy enough to deserve a lynch, so I went for the host for the possible chance of upgrades. How was I supposed to know the host was trolling?

If you were so against lynching the host, why didn't you actively stop people from voting the host? You should have convinced the other players how wrong it is to vote the host if you were so against it, but what you're doing now seems grasping at straws just for the sake of accusing someone.

Can you tell me the reasons, IGN? I would genuinely like to know.

Also @Kyriaki I was more or less trying to get a reaction from you as you were one who didn't post much. You're off the hook for now.

@Noivern and @wry_hermes I'm still looking for responses from you.

*yawns*

Sorry, sleepy wyvern...

I'm the very definition of unconfirmed, and sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing, really. :p

If you ask me for info, I'll just put it in this way... nada. Nothing I know, you guys don't already know.

If you ask me for info, I'll just put it in this way... nada. Nothing I know, you guys don't already know.
But you're implying you know stuff we do. So what do we know that you also know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom