• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I wasn't making excuses or being rude. Stop having a go at me and leave me alone please. You are the one being rude and I have owned up to my mistakes.
If you are going to bully me, then don't reply because I don't appreciate it.

Anyway, I have decided to be open minded with gen 6.5, 7 or another gen 6 game and await the next pokemon game.

It's not bullying. I honestly am not enjoying this or taking pleasure in it. But someone needs to explain to you that you just don't behave that way that you do towards other people. And if the staff here won't, then the members have to. Learn from this experience.

Alexander, I get the impression you don't mean to be disrespectful but that's how it's coming off. I think people would be less abrasive towards you if your posts didn't come off as so abrasive to them.

For example, when someone posts an opinion you disagree with, instead of replying 'no that's not going to happen' you could simply say 'I disagree, here's why...' There is a big difference between opinion and fact. We as fans are in the dark a lot of the time as to what GF is thinking - now is a great example! If you go around declaring things as if you know it for certain like 'you're wrong that won't happen' or 'they will definitely do this because it's logical', it can rub people the wrong way because none of us know it for certain...unless you're an undercover operative for Gamefreak :p

Also, you keep citing 'logic' as back up for your opinions. But you seem to be confusing pattern with logic. Gamefreak love to create patterns and then break them - just look at how they shook up the expected 3rd version with sequels for BW. The only thing you can ever predict about GF is that they're a bit unpredictable! So true logic surely dictates that while you can rule out some things as improbable, there is no way to know if they're impossible.

As for Magiana (I still want to type "Mangina" and fear I will until this thing's English name comes out) I kind of see how it could piggyback onto Volcanion, but even if it does it's likely an anime-only power up type of thing, because how would merging them work in game?

I don't mean to come off that way but I thought gen 6.5 was weird. Regardless, I was trying to apologise but still receive backlash. Right now, I kind of feel gang up by everyone and it starts to feel like bullying. Anyway, I'll see what gen 6.5 would be like if it comes.

If it comes, a few more legendaries wouldn't considering the amount we got.

It's not bullying. I honestly am not enjoying this or taking pleasure in it. But someone needs to explain to you that you just don't behave that way that you do towards other people. And if the staff here won't, then the members have to. Learn from this experience.

I have trouble communicating to people and I'm not trying to make excuses. Regardless, I will try to be more open minded and avoid the same situation in the future. I do feel like you are constantly lashing out of me though. Try to take it easy on me as I am not good at this kind of talk.

I thought the idea of Gen 6.5 was weird too...until today. It just doesn't feel right to me that we get Gen 7 yet, so suddenly Gen 6.5 makes a lot of sense.

What would you like to see in Gen 6.5, if it is indeed coming? Is there anything that could bring you around to the idea of it?

I thought the idea of Gen 6.5 was weird too...until today. It just doesn't feel right to me that we get Gen 7 yet, so suddenly Gen 6.5 makes a lot of sense.

What would you like to see in Gen 6.5, if it is indeed coming? Is there anything that could bring you around to the idea of it?

Since people are speculating of southern Kalos, that could be a thing and more legendary pokemon would be good. Maybe one more mythical pokemon. New type combinations would be neat.

As far as what gen Magiana is, its "fairy tale Europe" look screams Kalos IMO, and the similarity to Diancie is too much to ignore. Why promote a new gen with something that looks so similar to a current-gen Pokemon? And it very well could be the next "Mew" (100 all stats Mythical) which Gen 6 doesn't have yet. I only see it being a Gen 7 Pokemon if Gen 7 IS Southern Kalos or otherwise closely tied to Gen 6.

And I'm really hoping they change Magiana's name for the English version, the mockery writes itself.

Since people are speculating of southern Kalos, that could be a thing and more legendary pokemon would be good. Maybe one more mythical pokemon. New type combinations would be neat.

New type combinations would be great! I'd love a fire/water type that isn't a legendary...and maybe some more dark/water types? There's a lot that can be done with the idea of creepy things lurking at the bottom of the ocean :p

Maybe an evil fairy too? Dark/poison mixed with fairy?

And I'm really hoping they change Magiana's name for the English version, the mockery writes itself.

They changed "Vulgina" (thank god) so they'll hopefully change this too.

I wonder. Diancie is Rock/Fairy,a rare Pokemon said to be a mutation of Carbink. Magiana meanwhile is man made, and could be Steel/Fairy. If gen 6.5 is a thing, and this is a Mythical, could we be seeing an actual Carbink evolution or legendary that is Ground/Fairy, to complete a trio? I mean those eyes, its very Diancie like.

I can see Magiana as a Steel/Fairy with Clear Body maybe? Is Magiana a legendary/mythical pokemon?

I know I'm late to the party, but hot damn!

Magiana, eh? I like that it is a man made Poké, always had a soft spot for those. I hope it isn't a mythical, because that would be a douche move. But GF is capable of this, as with BW1 Zoura line. I just pray that doesn't happen again.
That picture is awesome though. With Wally' s victory road battle and theme, the picture's prediction would round out the Gurren Lagann references perfectly for me.

I personally do not want these next game(s?) to be classed as gen 7. I'm not a huge fan of gen 6 thus far (still like it, though) and if we move to gen 7, I'd prefer a clean slate, but Zygarde gotta have some love in the main games.

New type combinations would be great! I'd love a fire/water type that isn't a legendary...and maybe some more dark/water types? There's a lot that can be done with the idea of creepy things lurking at the bottom of the ocean :p

Maybe an evil fairy too? Dark/poison mixed with fairy?

They changed "Vulgina" (thank god) so they'll hopefully change this too.

WTF which one is Vulgina?
tumblr_nq5pf8YavJ1r36bj2o4_75sq.gif

My deepest desire is for an Elsa Ice/Fairy.
tumblr_nf1ejdvrKK1r36bj2o3_75sq.gif
Or an Ariel Water/Fairy.

Didn't Masuda stated that he planned to make a game for the New 3DS? It as if its qualified as a new handheld, especially with the better processor than the original.
because it would be like making a DSi exclusive game. why make a New 3DS game when you can make a 3DS game (albeit perhaps an enhanced experience on the 3ds)?

@Mehrunes_Bagon: CoroCoro says it's a mythical Pokemon. #rip

Just going to quote my message since it seems to have gotten lost in... Yeah.

Hm.. If Magiana is our introduction to Generation 6.5, does anyone else think we might see another Pokemon in the movie/short? In the movie that is released while we get ready for a new Generation (in this case Generation 6 w/0 6.5 would end) we always have one more Pokemon shown in the movie or short.

Generation 1 - Lugia, Slowking, Elekid, Ledyba, and Bellossom
Generation 2 - Latios, Latias, and Wailmer
Generation 3 - Manaphy, Buizel, Chatot, and Mantyke
Generation 4 - Zorua and Zoroark
Generation 5 - Mega Mewtwo Y and Sylveon

I could see them using a second new Pokemon for the short - unless Volcanion or Magiana fuse or one of them have a form, Mega Evolution, or something else.

Sign me up with Bolt because I'm in the Gen 6.5 camp now. After that drawing I feel it's a strong possibility now. It'd be the most surprising outcome. This new Pokémon has already gain alot of attention and a 6.5 would be a great way to top it off

According to serebii, Magiana is a mythical pokemon which is slightly disappointing but maybe other new pokemon would be available. Looking back now, I realize that new pokemon makes sense since we can get all non event pokemon between XY and ORAS. New mega evolutions would nice and likely since they introduce new ones in ORAS so it makes sense to have new ones for next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom