• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More CoroCoro news popped up earlier today, and it had to do with Shadow Mewtwo in Pokken. The part that grabbed my attention was this little bit from Serebii's front page:

"It questions what Shadow Mewtwo's objective is and its relation to the mysterious girl"

Is there supposed to be a Single Player Story Mode in the Wii U version or something? I thought it was just a regular fighting game with Pokemon slapped on it.

Reactions: !Z!
Tekken does have a story mode of sorts (with some cutscenes between battles), so this isn't a surprise. We've known about this girl for a while now.

So now normal Mewtwo can Mega evolve into Y while Shadow Mewtwo can Mega evolve into X? Interesting..

Mega Shadow Mewtwo would make a cool Mega Mewtwo Z. Maybe as a Psychic/Dark ype.

Mega Shadow Mewtwo would make a cool Mega Mewtwo Z. Maybe as a Psychic/Dark ype.
Mega Shadow Mewtwo is basically Mega Shadow Mewtwo X, with glowing orange bits. And I really loathe the idea of a Z, the fact that it has two mega stones already is pretty stupid without an explanation.

Mega Shadow Mewtwo is basically Mega Shadow Mewtwo X, with glowing orange bits. And I really loathe the idea of a Z, the fact that it has two mega stones already is pretty stupid without an explanation.
Artificial Mega Stones, it's really not that hard to make a connection, especially since Fuji is involved.

Not that, the fact that there are two of em. Even if artificial, the other example, Charizard, is natural and makes as much sense.

Any CoroCoro news gets uploaded on the same day the magazine comes out, the 15th. Its the western reveals which come out a day early, which interests me. We should be getting the western reveal tomorrow.

Considering Japan is on the other side of the globe of North America (and is over 12 hours ahead from the east coast), what you consider "a day early" would probably just sync up to the actual release of Coro Coro, give or take a few hours.

Considering Japan is on the other side of the globe of North America (and is over 12 hours ahead from the east coast), what you consider "a day early" would probably just sync up to the actual release of Coro Coro, give or take a few hours.
The website usually updates around 7PM Tokyo Time on the 15th where as the American updates usually happen around Noon east coast. About a 12 hour difference there.

Is it me or did they delete it? Cause id they deleted it, and they slipped something they shouldn't......NO! Don't do this to yourself Mitch.

Edit: For the love of everyones sanity please tell me you got a screencap or saved the picture. No one else seems to have picked it ul.

Oh lol that,I found the pic. The way you worded it it sounded like the actual pic had secret on it, and not some random folder next to it. Don't give me a heart attack. Its just some sort of goodie bag type deal, for internal use. It IS interesting though, as it sounds like its celberatory for some project...... Interesting.

Last edited:
I really hope we hear something in the next two weeks... pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseee... this is getting ridiculous if it hasn't already, I don't think that picture is anything significant.

Agreed. I mean, I started frequenting places like this way back in the summer due to an announcement seeming "imminent" but with Magiana, I'm seriouslyy hoping we at least get confirmation of what the next main-series game is this month.

Hoenn...Confirmed...? :S

Son, that boat's already done sailed and come back to the harbor.:ROFLMAO:

I don't know about you guys, but I honestly feel we're going to be genuinely surprised by what we're getting. Magiana was just the tip of the iceberg. I couldn't help but notice a few interesting things in the manga, but it seems like

little pieces of each region is finding its way into the Zygarde/Team Flare arc. Two of those that I can remember are the appearances of Blue and Prof. Rowan.

I think we may see something a little similar in celebration of the 20th anniversary. Past characters showing up for plot relevancy 'n whatnot.

Hoenn...Confirmed...? :S
NO. Like I mentioned above, its commemorative memorabilia for internal use to create unity within the company. Its an indication of nothing.
Son, that boat's already done sailed and come back to the harbor.:ROFLMAO:

I don't know about you guys, but I honestly feel we're going to be genuinely surprised by what we're getting. Magiana was just the tip of the iceberg. I couldn't help but notice a few interesting things in the manga, but it seems like

little pieces of each region is finding its way into the Zygarde/Team Flare arc. Two of those that I can remember are the appearances of Blue and Prof. Rowan.

I think we may see something a little similar in celebration of the 20th anniversary. Past characters showing up for plot relevancy 'n whatnot.
The manga likes to go crazy from time to time. I doubt it has any hints for where the plot will go. Blue in kalos is based off of the reference in XY, and Rowan popping up is obvious, what with him being Sycamores mentor and the original encyclopedia on evolution.

Last edited:
I think ORAS left no justifications for an Emerald game.

A Hoenn revisit, unrelated to Emerald, is more viable. But again, it doesn't make sense after ORAS, which represented Hoenn fantastically well already.

A Kalos game, or a Kanto game are the only viable options for the Anniversary imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom