• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY109: The Master Class Trial! What Will You Do, Serena!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Amelia girl looks like Lucy from Battle Frontier. Like they reused her design slightly.

Pokenchi Preview
- The group of Rhyh0rn all have hearts for eyes.
- Monsieur Pierre's Klefki shows off the Frey City Princess Key.
- Amelia walks on her Dragonair during her Freestyle Performance.
- Her Dragonair uses what looks like Rain Dance.
- Serena dances with her Pokemon during her Freestyle Performance.
- Amelia and Serena receives votes from the audience.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lO_iNaC2Tw

Is it me or do these keys get more ornate each time? This one is just OTT.

Either Sylveon knows Attract or its ability is Cute Charm, or it's from another Performer's Pokemon (probably Amelia).

Everyone's assuming the Rhyhorn are reacting to something Serena's done, it could just as easily be because of what another performer does - eg., Serena thinks "I've got this in the bag" but someone else uses Attract on the Rhyhorn, thus injecting some more faux drama

I think Shauna will not participate and just tell Serena about Master Class. She is not in any of the previews.

and I think Shauna will win but lose to Elle at the Master Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom