• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY115: Serena Becomes Satoshi! The Strongest Pikachu Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY115: Serena, Become Satoshi! The Strongest Pikachu Showdown!!
Airs: April 14

img_next160414.jpg

Going from the title and this screencap....I'm kind of intrested at what this entails....

I'm gonna call it now: Somehow, Serena and Pikachu get separated from the rest, enounter a Trainer with another Pikachu while trying to find them and are forced into a fight to decide which is stronger.

Last edited:
I'm calling it now: Serena has decided that she loves Ash so much, she will be him all the time by becoming part of him. The episode is about Ash trying to escape Serena before she enacts her plans.

Well if Serena can't get Ash in her, she'll get inside Ash.

I think that Serena will be in pikachu's place, because she will have a strong bond with Ash.

Will the opening of XY&Z be changed because Serena doesn't perform for a while?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm I'm thinking that in the beginning of the episode Team Rocket will attack causing Serena and Pikachu to get separated from everyone else and while they are trying to find their way back to them the cotd with the Pikachu will run into and start insulting Serena and Pikachu and will probably force the two into a battle as well.

Hm I'm thinking that in the beginning of the episode Team Rocket will attack causing Serena and Pikachu to get separated from everyone else and while they are trying to find their way back to them the cotd with the Pikachu will run into and start insulting Serena and Pikachu and will probably force the two into a battle as well.

That's basically what I said earlier.
I'm gonna call it now: Somehow, Serena and Pikachu get separated from the rest, enounter a Trainer with another Pikachu while trying to find them and are forced into a fight to decide which is stronger.

Maybe when they're alone, have Serena confide in Pikachu about her crush on Ash.

Well, from what happened in the last episode, I could see that happening. Ash supported her and because of this, she stayed with the group and rejected Palermo's offer. She could tell Pikachu this.

Also, Ash is present with Serena and her Pokemon when Pikachu battles the other Pikachu. You can see him in the right on the page on the left of Serena.

screen10.jpg

Last edited:
Well, from what happened in the last episode, I could see that happening. Ash supported her and because of this, she stayed with the group and rejected Palermo's offer. She could tell Pikachu this.

Also, Ash is present with Serena and her Pokemon when Pikachu battles the other Pikachu. You can see him in the right on the page on the left of Serena.
Yes, I don't pay attention to it! Serena will battle with pikachu!

screen10.jpg

Suppose Ash and his Pikachu battle that weird looking boy and his Pikachu.That battle would inspire Serena to start battling as well.After her loss at the Masterclass maybe she'll realise that she is more interested in battles and like Satoshi,she also decides to start collecting badges.After the Kalos league she would stayback in Kalos and start collecting badges when Ash moves to new region.So basically in this episode Serena will take the major decision to battle gym leaders like satoshi does.(Well,well I know that's completely unexpected and probably impossible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom