• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for some Pokemon (updated 4.27.2016)

Agamemnon

Wide-Ruling Son of Atreus
Reaction score
I am looking for the following Pokemon:

- Hidden Ability Snorunt (moody)
- Hidden Power Ice Ditto (31/30/30/31/31/31 IVs)
- Hidden Ability Swirlix (unburden)
- Hidden Ability Carvanha (speed boost)

- Hidden Ability Pidget (big pecks)
- Hidden Ability Tyrunt (sturdy)

I can offer the following Pokemon in exchange. Each Pokemon is competitively IVed (special attackers are only missing physical attack, physical attackers only missing special attack). If any interest you, shoot me a note, and I can tell you ability and genders. All of them can be nicknamed. I can also offer BP items.

Torchic
Porygon
Fletchling
Gastly
Klefki
Mawile
Meditite
Swablu
Minccino
Aerodactyl
Pawniard
Shroomish
Gible
Slowpoke
Aron
Honedge
Kangaskhan
Riolu
Magikarp
Hawlucha
Abra
Pinsir
Whismur
Swinub
Houndour
Mareep

Last edited:
I've got your Tyrunt if you can part with your Abra (if it's male)

Either. Neither of them are from another country than the US are they? Cuz if one is. I want it.

FC: 4725-8998-5884

Either. Neither of them are from another country than the US are they? Cuz if one is. I want it.

FC: 4725-8998-5884

Neither of them are from a non-US country. When is a good time for you to trade?

I have a couple HA Snorunts stashed away in my AS. I could give you one of them in exchange for the Honedge. I have to double check what genders they are and such, but if you want one I'll give you one. Please let me know whenever you can and we'll talk trade.

I have a couple HA Snorunts stashed away in my AS. I could give you one of them in exchange for the Honedge. I have to double check what genders they are and such, but if you want one I'll give you one. Please let me know whenever you can and we'll talk trade.

That sounds good. I'm not overly concerned with the IVs or gender, so any of them will work. I don't have my DS on me right now, but I can shoot you the information on the honedge I a sec. I'll be free to trade almost anytime today after 13:30 eastern.

@Agamemnon Sounds good to me, but I'll find the best one anyway, as you are offering a great Honedge. And I don't have mine ready either, as it's currently recharging. If you'll be free around 2:30 PM EST on then I can trade then, as I have a couple of errands to run first. But when my 3DS is done charging I'll post here with my FC and we'll talk in more details then.

@Agamemnon Sounds good to me, but I'll find the best one anyway, as you are offering a great Honedge. And I don't have mine ready either, as it's currently recharging. If you'll be free around 2:30 PM EST on then I can trade then, as I have a couple of errands to run first. But when my 3DS is done charging I'll post here with my FC and we'll talk in more details then.

That sounds perfect. Would you like a nickname on the honedge?

Edit: I should probably get you the genders first. I'll have those for you in a couple minutes.

Yo I have a carvanha if you can find me a good belly drum marill

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom