• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY121: The Bewildering Woods... The Dawn of Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY121: The Bewildering Woods and the Dawn of Evolution!
Airs: May 26

09q77uN.jpg

Well, I guess that means we'll get the Pokémon Village soon since it is right at the end of the Winding Woods (Bewildering Woods). Considering that has Dawn of Evolution, it's more Ash-Greninja related stuff. Yay!

Well, I guess that means we'll get the Pokémon Village soon since it is right at the end of the Winding Woods (Bewildering Woods). Considering that has Dawn of Evolution, it's more Ash-Greninja related stuff. Yay!
Maybe this the episode where Ash-Greninja goes into Water-Less form, but does this mean that Ash wins in the Previous episode, cause if i remember correctly, Winding woods is past Snowbelle city..

Maybe this the episode where Ash-Greninja goes into Water-Less form, but does this mean that Ash wins in the Previous episode, cause if i remember correctly, Winding woods is past Snowbelle city..
Considering that Winding Woods is first visited before the player gets their Snowbelle Gym Badge, it's quite possible that Ash loses the prior gym battle.

It's pretty obvious that the next episode will take place in the Pokemon Village, which means no rematch. There is no point in going to the woods if their destination isn't the village.

Also, while it does say "Dawn of Evolution" in the title, we have no way of being certain if this is actually about Ash-Greninja/Satoshi-Gekkouga. Until the summary comes out, that is.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Ash lost. In the anime, they always give an introduction to the gym leader with an episode based on Ash meeting them. Every time he hasn't, Ash loses. For example...Ash VS Viola earlier on. No introduction episode and then he lost. Another example of this is when he met Gardenia. No introduction and yet again, lost. There's no introduction for Wulfric. Also, this is probably where Wulfric shows Ash something to help him with his battling style.

I'm pretty sure Ash lost. In the anime, they always give an introduction to the gym leader with an episode based on Ash meeting them. Every time he hasn't, Ash loses. For example...Ash VS Viola earlier on. No introduction episode and then he lost. Another example of this is when he met Gardenia. No introduction and yet again, lost. There's no introduction for Wulfric. Also, this is probably where Wulfric shows Ash something to help him with his battling style.
I also remember the data broadcast for XY121 featuring Abomasnow. Since the last episode will feature Wulfric, that's heavily hinting at a rematch.

Nothing says that Wulfric can't be introduced in the Sawyer episode.

Gengarzilla said:
Since the last episode will feature Wulfric, that's heavily hinting at a rematch.
It's heavily hinting at Wulfric having a role in the Pokemon Village.

Data broadcast had Snorlax for the episode so they go to the Pokemon Village

Or mabye if (I don't know sure) Ash catches that Phantum, he will elove here, because I think there will to much Greninja episodes and not squishy or Serena and Bonnie or Clemont.

Except that Ash only officially battled Gardenia in a Gym battle once. Their first battle was unofficial and Ash just saw it as practice.

It's pretty obvious that the next episode will take place
Um, no its not. It's more obvious that Ash and Greninja have a problem that's worked out in this episode, and they utilize it against Wulfric in the following episode.

Um, no its not. It's more obvious that Ash and Greninja have a problem that's worked out in this episode, and they utilize it against Wulfric in the following episode.
Keep telling yourself that. What do you propose? That the rematch take place outside the gym, or that Ash and co. skip the Pokemon Village?

Or mabye if (I don't know sure) Ash catches that Phantum, he will elove here, because I think there will to much Greninja episodes and not squishy or Serena and Bonnie or Clemont.

No one's catching Phantump, so that first part isn't happening. And tbh Greninja's "trials" were recently hyped in a magazine, so him getting his millionth episode makes more sense than Ash's pals getting an episode imo.

No one's catching Phantump, so that first part isn't happening. And tbh Greninja's "trials" were recently hyped in a magazine, so him getting his millionth episode makes more since than Ash's pals getting an episode imo.
Indeed, I think that you are right!:)

I don't think this is about Greninja. I think one of the cast member's pokemon is going to evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom