• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Well E3 might be more reliable since they don't overhyped the news the way corocoro does. Of course there is no guarantee that there will be Sun and Moon news.

CoroCoro never overhyped their latest news. You overhyped that yourself. All CoroCoro said was that information would be revealed, and that was it. They never said how much or how big the information is, so any overhyped feelings you had was on you.

Although they have specified that next month will have a lot of information, so we can definitely expect more information next month.

so when do we expect for more news about pokemon sun and moon...?

maybe:
- corocoro magazine on 12-15th may
- E3 on 14-16th June 2016 (10minutes)
- nintendo direct
- pokemon official website / trailer

CoroCoro never overhyped their latest news. You overhyped that yourself. All CoroCoro said was that information would be revealed, and that was it. They never said how much or how big the information is, so any overhyped feelings you had was on you.

Although they have specified that next month will have a lot of information, so we can definitely expect more information next month.
Magearna's type and blurred box art is hardly information but that is my opinion. The best that we can expect is the mascots for the Sun and Moon.

I would assume it's a fake otherwise some of the news sites would have picked up on it?

It's fake.

I saw a screenshot on twitter matching that description. Blurry, small and no sign of said tweet on twitter. Absolutely fake.

Makes sense I prolly would have seen it by this point if it was real lol

As a rule, I never believe statements pulled from Twitter unless I can see the tweet or enough evidence to prove that the tweet existed. There would be no reason for "fusion evolution" to be mentioned.

One of the things I notice about our little fandom is that we do not often consider the people on the other side. The social media directors and layout artists and editors and such. The people who consiously prepare each major announcement. Information like this does not leak through twitter in the way the fake suggests. It would have to be deliberately written up by a human being and consiously posted at a time that such information would not be released.

Remember, when talking about news or leaks or even fakes, consider the human element that would have to be involved. When looking at supposed new pokemon, consider that Ken Sugimori would have to have drawn them. It is VERY easy to tell when something was not drawn by Ken. His style of late has been very consistant and has a number of tells.

Always be skeptical of something that someone calls a leak.

One of the things I notice about our little fandom is that we do not often consider the people on the other side. The social media directors and layout artists and editors and such. The people who consiously prepare each major announcement. Information like this does not leak through twitter in the way the fake suggests. It would have to be deliberately written up by a human being and consiously posted at a time that such information would not be released.

Not suggesting this twitter post is real, or doesn't have a 99.9% likelihood to be a complete fake. But pokemon social media has made the mistake of incorrectly posting things in such a way that it has prematurely revealed information before. More than once, even.

Back
Top Bottom