• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

They stalled a month already with their little gag, I don't think they'll do the same again. But that's just me.

Agreed, I really hope they don't pull that stunt again, that made a lot of fans angry, and I've actually seen a post on Twitter claiming that last month's Corocoro as being the worst leak to date. Of course, it's highly likely we will have a lot of information this month, at least the basics such as a few screenshots, the player characters, the starters and the box legendaries... maybe even the name of the region at best.

I really hope that we'll get more than the Legendary Pokemon this month. I would have been perfectly fine with just getting the box art last month, but after no news for two whole months, I'd really want something at least a bit more. All of the fake starters going around make me hope that we'll get the actual starters this month too. I want to see what they really look like. I'd be perfectly fine with just the starters, as that would be bigger than the Legendary Pokemon in my opinion, but a good chuck of news like both of them, the player characters and maybe even the region's name would be fantastic. As long as there's a good amount of news and no more trolling like what happened last month, I'll be happy.

I really hope we get more than silhouettes. I want something tangible to look at and be excited for instead of a black shadow that will only feed fake leaks and stuff. And after months of nothing, we ate the very least should be given something to really look at and enjoy. Give us a reason to still hold excitement for the games coming out! At this point I have passive interest in the games because without anything new speculation is just slowly going in circles of what ifs and what people WANT to see.

I really hope that we'll get more than the Legendary Pokemon this month. I would have been perfectly fine with just getting the box art last month, but after no news for two whole months, I'd really want something at least a bit more. All of the fake starters going around make me hope that we'll get the actual starters this month too. I want to see what they really look like. I'd be perfectly fine with just the starters, as that would be bigger than the Legendary Pokemon in my opinion, but a good chuck of news like both of them, the player characters and maybe even the region's name would be fantastic. As long as there's a good amount of news and no more trolling like what happened last month, I'll be happy.

Well, to be fair, getting just the legendaries would at least be getting something other than just the logos again, though I think they would at least give us the starters and the player characters and a few screenshots as well. Heck, even just a few screenshots of what the game looks like will be enough for me.

I really hope we get more than silhouettes. I want something tangible to look at and be excited for instead of a black shadow that will only feed fake leaks and stuff. And after months of nothing, we ate the very least should be given something to really look at and enjoy. Give us a reason to still hold excitement for the games coming out! At this point I have passive interest in the games because without anything new speculation is just slowly going in circles of what ifs and what people WANT to see.

I don't want silhouettes, in fact, I'm pretty sure nobody wants that, nobody wants another month of just more of the same from the fandom where it's just 100% speculation because we've only had the logos and Magearna to work with, and that's not really enough, we need a lot more than just that. It doesn't help that most of us have grown impatient for news in some form, and I think we're overdue for some news since it's been over a year and a half since the last main-series game came out.

I just noticed that the 15th of this month is Sunday. Do we know approximately when the CoroCoro will be published and when we will get possible early leaks?

Well, to be fair, getting just the legendaries would at least be getting something other than just the logos again, though I think they would at least give us the starters and the player characters and a few screenshots as well. Heck, even just a few screenshots of what the game looks like will be enough for me.

Yeah, just getting the Legendary Pokemon would be at least something, which would still be better than the nothing we have right now. I just would like something more than that after all of this waiting, but if they just give out the box art, then that could be okay too. Seeing screenshots of the game would be pretty neat. I'm still hoping that they'll have some kind of Pokemon Direct though.

Robo-Floatzel said:
I don't want silhouettes, in fact, I'm pretty sure nobody wants that, nobody wants another month of just more of the same from the fandom where it's just 100% speculation because we've only had the logos and Magearna to work with, and that's not really enough, we need a lot more than just that. It doesn't help that most of us have grown impatient for news in some form, and I think we're overdue for some news since it's been over a year and a half since the last main-series game came out.

Silhouettes could have been fine last month. I would have preferred that over just hiding the box art completely, if only because that would provide a tad more to speculate on, but I don't want to see silhouettes for the new Pokemon at this point. I think that would just make the fans more annoyed than anything else right now.

I just noticed that the 15th of this month is Sunday. Do we know approximately when the CoroCoro will be published and when we will get possible early leaks?

My guess is at least May 10th or 11th, which is almost always the case. Having it earlier would be a stroke of luck, but I doubt it would leak any earlier than that.

It wouldn't surprise me if they revealed the boxart but kept the mascots as silhouettes.

Hey, whatever gets those kids to keep buying the magazine, right?

It wouldn't surprise me if they revealed the boxart but kept the mascots as silhouettes.

Hey, whatever gets those kids to keep buying the magazine, right?
As far as I know that has never been a problem in japan.

I'm not one to be easily dissatisfied but I think the time has come to not only reveal the Mascots but the starters as well. This is your holiday sales Nintendo, talk about it.

I'm not one to be easily dissatisfied but I think the time has come to not only reveal the Mascots but the starters as well. This is your holiday sales Nintendo, talk about it.

And honestly, without Zelda Wii U or any other major titles, this is going to be the only big thing of 2016 it seems.

If they give us only the silhouettes it will be very frustrating. 3 months without any actual news at all is a very long period and will have negative impact on the fans interest and hype. I don't think Nintendo wants disappointed fans.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the silhouetes to be leaked in a week! It'll be so fun to spend another month speculating on what they actually look like!! :D :D :D

Hope you can sense my immense sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom