• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I'm annoyed in principle, but in reality the 5 day wait actually helps me.

Every generation I like to start with IV bred, specific natured Pokemon hatched on my own game. I breed and trade over my own Pokemon for later games in the generation, but that's obviously impossible to do on the debut game. So every new generation, I have to patiently wait for other people to start (and finish!) their new games, and then I offer event legendaries in return for whoever is kind enough to breed me my desired Pokemon. It often means I lag at least a week behind everyone else starting their adventure, so this time the 5 days is a bonus for me; it's 5 days for other people to power through their game and breed the Pokemon I'll be starting with! ^^;

I actually have a few friends who do come from Europe who are also in my house right now causing all sorts of havoc:D Anyway they don't have to worry about the wait because we'll have yet to see anymore from them, but when the games come out in America 1st, OH god they will be pissed the hell off!

I may get Pokebank when the game releases, if I feel like it.

I don't own pokemon bank, don't really plan on owning it. I always start fresh and don't carry over pokemon.

And personally I don't see the point in paying for pokemon bank. Then again I don't do competitive battles or anything like that.

I don't own pokemon bank, don't really plan on owning it. I always start fresh and don't carry over pokemon.

And personally I don't see the point in paying for pokemon bank. Then again I don't do competitive battles or anything like that.
What if you want to transfer legendaries that you won't be able to catch in the 7th generation as a whole or have event legendaries you want to keep such as Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Celebi?

What if you want to transfer legendaries that you won't be able to catch in the 7th generation as a whole or have event legendaries you want to keep such as Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Celebi?
Honestly I think they need to stop this event legendary crap already. Or at the very least stop making it so a person who's late to the party can never get those pokemon. I didn't get any of the mystical gen 6 pokemon because I wasn't playing pokemon at the time. That's honestly not fair.

The way they make it difficult to obtain legendary pokemon, and the thought of them making it so you can only get certain pokemon if you buy pokemon bank and shove them in that storage to trade up to new generations... I'm all for receiving 'illegal' pokemon through trade. |: Legendary-Mythical especially- pokemon are little more than a useless trophy to me anyway. They're status symbols.

As much as I love pokemon... it's really not worth it to try and get every single pokemon every generation. I won't use 90% of them. I'm just happy they're there to fill up the world's animal population.

In years time, Pokemon Bank will probably be shut down same as the DS online comparability was. Meaning all the pokemon in there will probably be lost. I honestly get tired of all these online features shoved into games. You either have to be there when the game first comes out, or you're SOL.

In other news, I'm an old woman. *shakes cane* Get off my lawn kids.

Show of hands, who else is hoarding Pokemon in PokeBank to transfer to Sun and Moon?
Only using it to move my 6 main Pokemon from Blue. If I can't take Mew with me I'm going to cry. :confused:

I think the five day delay for Europe is surprised. I'm just surprised why we (Australia) get it before them. I would like to see another special distribution like Shiny Beldum for this. That would be pleasant.

I think the five day delay for Europe is surprised. I'm just surprised why we (Australia) get it before them. I would like to see another special distribution like Shiny Beldum for this. That would be pleasant.

Oh I'm sure there'll be one... Just not sure what it will be. XY had Speed Boost Torchic, ORAS had shiny Beldum. It's anyone's guess as to what SM will give us.

Wait, Australia does get it on the 18th??

We've allowed you to participate in Eurovision, now it's your time to repay us by sending us a batch of Sun/Moon games by airplane on the day of release :p

Depending how they treat Magearna the release event could be similar to the Liberty Ticket for Victini when BW released and something to unlock a Magearna event in the game. Since they're focusing on an event Pokemon before releases chances are we'll be able to get it at release too and not have to wait months for an event for it.

Wait, Australia does get it on the 18th??

We've allowed you to participate in Eurovision, now it's your time to repay us by sending us a batch of Sun/Moon games by airplane on the day of release :p

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we do. That's what Serebii said when I looked at it.

Sure thing. You need to pay extra though :p

ASdfghjk. I can't wait ;w;

- I think all the starters are cute! Although, to be honest,I didn't know what to think of them first.
They don't really look like a typical starter gang, but I still like 'em all. I think I'll wait for the evolutions before I decide which one I want, because I have no idea yet.
- The legendaries look amazing.
- I love Hawaii, everything looks awesome safddfg.
- Seems like trainer customization is back?? :D
- The japanese trailer is charming. Did anyone notice how the playercharacter picked up Litten?
- We in Europe don't get it the 18th though, which is a shame, but whatever..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom