• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collectors and Breeders! offering vivillon, Unown, cosplay Pikachu, perfect ditto, berries, items!

AzraelCat

Reaction score
hi pokemon fans,

I am offering
all vivillon patters
each Unown
each cosplay Pikachu
perfect IV ditto of each nature
all berries
most items

Complete your collection! Feel free to make me an offer. No shiny pokemon, please.

Last edited:
My poke ball pattern vivillon are male.

Last edited:
Lord_Vedelslund, I have each of those patterns for you! I must note that the archipelago pattern's name is in French and the monsoon's name is in Japanese. If you wanted all 8, could you breed me a bulbasaur, squirtle, pidgey, rattata, spearow, ekans, sandshrew, and zubat? Either gender is fine.

Hi,

I have an Emboar with Reckless, but it's shiny,an eevee with Anticipation and a Flareon with Guts. I can also offer you a Phione or some foreign Pokémon. I can try to breed you a Charmander with Solar Power, but it would take a while

It's not much, but if I happen to have another Pokémon with a HA, I'll edit my post

Oh and, I'd love to have a Marine, Poké ball or Garden Vivillon

Last edited:
Lord_Vedelslund, I have each of those patterns for you! I must note that the archipelago pattern's name is in French and the monsoon's name is in Japanese. If you wanted all 8, could you breed me a bulbasaur, squirtle, pidgey, rattata, spearow, ekans, sandshrew, and zubat? Either gender is fine.
I vould love all 8, I can have the one you asked for ready in about 20 minutes, wil send a PM, if you still are available then

Lord_Vedelslund, I should be online. Look for me, and initiate a trade when you are ready. My in-game name is Azrael. DonN, I will send you a PM.

@AzraelCat I am interested in archipielago, icy snow, jungle, ocean, river, sandstorm and sun if you still have more of those.

I have all obtainable HAs so just ask and I'll get them ready for you asap.

Hi, I am looking for the Pokeball and Fancy (both event) Vivillon. I can breed HA Darumaka and probably a female Eevee, if you're willing to wait for eggs to hatch and everything.

If this sounds fine to you, shoot me a PM - I am new to this forum, and might lose you in the shuffle.

Crowmoon, that will be fine. Please send me a PM with your friend code. You can find mine in my signature. If we don't connect during the week, I will be available this weekend, too.

Crowmoon, that will be fine. Please send me a PM with your friend code. You can find mine in my signature. If we don't connect during the week, I will be available this weekend, too.

Oh cool, thanks! Give me til the weekend to breed up some females with the HAs and get my FC; the lady Eevees tend to be hit or miss. I am off work all Sunday. \o/ I've been hunting for those Vivillon patterns for aaages; am glad to be one step closer to finished!

Sure thing. Send my for FC and I will get you registered. I have time now, if you can get online.

Sure thing. Send my for FC and I will get you registered. I have time now, if you can get online.
Thanks! :) one thing though.. my boyfriend is cloning it for me and it probably won't be till later today or tomorrow till i'll have it back, would it be ok if it was tomorrow maybe? FC: 5026 - 4731 - 1364 ... IGN: RiceCakes :)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom