• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY126: Mega Jukain VS Raichu! I Received Some Experience Points!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY126: Mega Jukain VS Raichu! I Received Some Experience Points!!
Airs: July 7

Courtesy to Dephender for the translation of the title.

Translations(thanks to Dephender):
ttp://i.imgur.com/tTnwArx.jpg

Super powerful opponents appear one after another at the Kalos League!

The Kalos League, where people battle powerful opponents that have all won their way through 8 Gyms, now begins! Who will Ash's opponents be!? Who will his rivals be!? Let us present the battles worth paying attention to!

We'll attack them with all our might!!

http://i.imgur.com/JTdgeYA.jpg

A massive gathering of mega evolved Pokémon!!
Mega Evolution is a mysterious force only the exceptional people that are emotionally connected to their Pokémon can use! The battles fought by the competitors that have mastered this power... are likely to be enormously fierce!!

Shota's Sceptile mega evolves as well!!
Shota gathered 8 badges before Ash, and won against him in battle once as well. His partner Sceptile is now able to mega evolve as well!
*Since its typing is Grass/Dragon, this increases the power of "Dragon Claw" as well!

There are other mega evolved Pokémon as well!!
There are other competitors with mega evolved Pokémon in addition to Alan and Shota! Which of them will Ash go up against...?
Mega Absol: Its speed and attack power serve as its weapons! Ayaka's partner!
Mega Garchomp: The partner of Louis, who also battled Alan once.

http://i.imgur.com/o6OIV9I.jpg

Aim for league victory!

"I will definitely win my way through!!"

What is Ash's strategies!?

No matter who he battles, Ash always has a firm attitude! As always, he pushes forward with all his might! His strategies for winning the league are none other than these:

Strategy 1: Ash Greninja guarantees victory!!
Ash Greninja can easily pin down the opponent, the limit of its super power being not yet known! Are there really no Pokémon out there that that win against it!?
*The giant "Water Shuriken" on its back roars for action!

Strategy 2: His 6th partner arrives!!
As Ash wins his way through the Kalos League, he reaches the point where he has to fight a 6-on-6 full battle. Ash currently has 5 Pokémon on hand. By adding one more Pokémon, his ultimate team is complete!

maybe preleminaries and we will see Sawyers Mega Sceptile and its Lightingrod and a talk about its dragon typing.
Ash Greninja really needs a ice type move.

Why isn't anyone talking about his 6th team member? We'll see who joins the team! I know Charizard would be great, but I want to see a pleasant surprise such as Sceptile or Infernape, Ash's other two powerhouses from their regions.

maybe preleminaries and we will see Sawyers Mega Sceptile and its Lightingrod and a talk about its dragon typing.
Ash Greninja really needs a ice type move.

It also desperately needs to be taught Night Slash over Cut... lol. Seriously I'm so done with Cut having a lot of focus and making it seem like it's so powerful when it's base 50 and Greninja doesn't even get STAB from it aha... Not to mention the potential critical hit bonus too (with Night Slash)...

Why isn't anyone talking about his 6th team member? We'll see who joins the team! I know Charizard would be great, but I want to see a pleasant surprise such as Sceptile or Infernape, Ash's other two powerhouses from their regions.
It's most likely Goodra. Goodra has an appearance at episode 123 (hence the title), and it's very likely Goodra could rejoin Ash's group for the league. It's only a few episodes prior, so it's very much possible.

It also desperately needs to be taught Night Slash over Cut... lol. Seriously I'm so done with Cut having a lot of focus and making it seem like it's so powerful when it's base 50 and Greninja doesn't even get STAB from it aha... Not to mention the potential critical hit bonus too (with Night Slash)...
Except that Ash's Greninja most likely has Protean (according to the lyrics of the OP theme song). I do agree that he should learn Night Slash over Cut. He's a Dark-type Pokemon and has no Dark-type moves? A waste of a move slot...

Last edited:
Hope to see that Mega Sceptile vs Raichu to be a nice fun battle to watch,

Raichu... Tierno's?!
Please tell me that Sawyer's not going to thrash Tierno, I'm long since finished with the Hoenn rookie...

I feel as though Tierno can't go very far in the league anyways, they revealed his WHOLE team upon a second appearance. He never battled with anyone else besides Raichu and Blastoise, it kind of makes sense to kick out Tierno early on.

Yes, because the anime follows Pokemon stats so faithfully.

I feel as though Tierno can't go very far in the league anyways, they revealed his WHOLE team upon a second appearance. He never battled with anyone else besides Raichu and Blastoise, it kind of makes sense to kick out Tierno early on.

If his team hasn't appeared often, then I think it would be better if he did end up winning so that they can be shown off more, but I do kind of think that Sawyer will beat Tierno. I just hope that it will at least be a 3 VS 3 battle.

bye bye tierno, see you once the league is finished

I wonder what would be Ash's 6th Pokemon would be. Maybe it's a Pokemon that he catches between the gym and the league, or one of his Pokemon from the past would be brought in.

Lets bring back Gliscor of add more ice weakness to Ash's team! :D At least he's immune to electric.

Speaking of ash's sixth I hope its an oak mon then ash would be using not just his kalos Pokemon but all of his Pokemon (hope they didn't rot and die from prof. oak's poems)

I can already tell how one sided they're gonna make this, on account of Mega Sceptile's Lightning Rod. Ash had better beat him this time... ~_~'

It's most likely Goodra. Goodra has an appearance at episode 123 (hence the title), and it's very likely Goodra could rejoin Ash's group for the league. It's only a few episodes prior, so it's very much possible.

IDK, if it were Goodra, why would it even bother mentioning his sixth Pokemon in the first place, since Ash would probably retrieve it in that episode?

IDK, if it were Goodra, why would it even bother mentioning his sixth Pokemon in the first place, since Ash would probably retrieve it in that episode?
Since the episode didn't air yet and it's not 'officially confirmed' that Goodra is indeed coming back. I mean, to mention that Goodra is his sixth pokemon outright would be spoiling the audience before the actual episode. It's probably meant to be kept a surprise even if people can deduce it.

Poor Raichu is gonna get owned. And I like Raichu D:

Except that Ash's Greninja most likely has Protean (according to the lyrics of the OP theme song). I do agree that he should learn Night Slash over Cut. He's a Dark-type Pokemon and has no Dark-type moves? A waste of a move slot...

Even if it has Protean, Night Slash is still the better option... It's like if they kept Scratch on Ash's Chimchar as an Infernape lol... irrelevant, and counter-productive to the evolution & progression story of Ash & Greninja imo, if Cut isn't gone by the league I'll be shocked tbh. It's about time we had an episode where Ash-Greninja learns a new move, Night Slash or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom