• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mew to be available via Trainer Club newsletter: Second chance for players that missed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mew to be available via Trainer Club newsletter: Second chance for players that missed out

Mew will be available to players who are signed up to the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter. This Mew is being given away so that players who missed out on the 20th anniversary distribution in February have a second chance.

Continue reading...

This is so great, a second chance!!

Sadly I went to the website but after trying both my current email addresses, it says accounts are already associated with them (I guess from the Global Link?). But I don't remember my old usernames or password so I'm basically locked out of my old accounts and can't create new ones. Lolsob. What do now.

This is so great, a second chance!!

Sadly I went to the website but after trying both my current email addresses, it says accounts are already associated with them (I guess from the Global Link?). But I don't remember my old usernames or password so I'm basically locked out of my old accounts and can't create new ones. Lolsob. What do now.
You should be able to reset your password via a "Forgot your password" link. Most sites have those.

You should be able to reset your password via a "Forgot your password" link. Most sites have those.

Hi! Thanks, I'm working on it. Had to send Customer Support a message saying that I didn't remember by password OR username. They're helping me re-activate. Apparently I had 2 usernames to that email...goes to show how long it's been since the Dream World, that I'd forgotten them both!

Too late to get the Mew, but from what I've heard even if you are signed up to the newsletter, you still might not get the code?

Does this mean we'll see second chances of the other Mythical Pokemon as well? I thought Darkrai was available till the end of the month, but it turned out to be the 24th, so I missed it..

Hi! Thanks, I'm working on it. Had to send Customer Support a message saying that I didn't remember by password OR username. They're helping me re-activate. Apparently I had 2 usernames to that email...goes to show how long it's been since the Dream World, that I'd forgotten them both!

Too late to get the Mew, but from what I've heard even if you are signed up to the newsletter, you still might not get the code?
Since you're in England (according to your profile), you probably actually are okay. If you have a PAL region game (from Europe, Australia, and a few other countries), you can enter the code MEW2016 to get Mew if you missed it the first time around. See this article for details.

i missed out on mew celebi and jirachi because the time they were distributed i didn't have omega ruby nor a 3ds to play on with a non-write protected sd card,and i don't have trainers club newsletter,what ever shall i do?

UPDATE #1:I got a trainer club account,but will i get a code?

Last edited:
UPDATE #1:I got a trainer club account,but will i get a code?

From what I understand, to get a code you had to check the email preferences box in your trainer profile before June 1. They also sent me a re-subscription notice I didn't read until June 2, and if you don't respond to it I guess they unsubscribe you from the newsletter

Edit: I just got the newsletter this morning, I have no idea how this whole thing works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom