• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY124: The Explosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 bucks of getting some hints of M19 on this XD

Here is a new summary and bits of information about the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There is also a new image of the episode.

Dcz9SLd.png

As they continue their journey, Ash and his friends drop by a festival called the "Mechanical Festival", where one can enjoy all kinds of devices.
About the top picture in the image: There are lots of weird devices inside the building!!
About the bottom picture in the image: This is the Ingenuity Festival venue. It looks pretty fun!!

Pikachu, Chespin, and Pancham, have fun with that slide.

If this is half as good as the trick house episode in Hoenn (one of the funniest AG episodes), I'll be pleased.

Seems like this episode could lead into movie M19 quite easily, that or the films not canon at all, and that the title for this epsiode is just a coincidence.....

The picture with the cogs strikes too much of a resemblance to Cog World (or wherever the upcoming movie is set) to be just a coincidence, surely?...

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Attendant: Kiyotaka Furushima

Boy: Rinko Kajitsu

Girl: Akane Fujita

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and his friends visit the Mechanical Festival! It's a place filled with exciting and thrilling devices! Ash and his friends enjoy themselves greatly, but Team Rocket is lurking around behind the scenes with a nasty plot...?

As Ash and his friends continue their journey, they drop by the "Mechanical Festival", where one can experience various ingenious devices created by masters in the field from all over Kalos. The place is filled with exciting and thrilling devices, and the invention-loving Clemont gets super pumped! Ash and the others are of course enjoying themselves as well, but during the festival, they end up getting separated from Pikachu and the other Pokémon! Not only that, but Team Rocket is lurking around behind the scenes with some sort of nasty plot, and...?

Can't we have a single festival like story without Team Rocket interfering

Hey, it would be a lot duller without them.

Heck, there aren't even any COTDs this time. Just a boy, a girl and an attendant...

Though on the plus side it'll hopefully give Clemont some time in the spotlight.

Preview
- Ash and co. arrive at the Ingenuity Festival.
- Clemont is really enjoying the festival.
- Team Rocket take some or all of Ash and co.'s Poke Balls.
- Clemont runs ahead of Ash and co. as they enter the festival's entrance.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2l0VFkNbEo

EH?! Where is the post I just made in this thread? :(

Lol poor form on both our parts...
I wonder why we just couldn't get a normal pre-League build-up episode. Why place this obvious filler right before the start of the League?
What do you mean by normal pre-League build-up? It's been a long time since my last League but I do remember fillers abound before, during and after because that's what people complained about...

What do you mean by normal pre-League build-up? It's been a long time since my last League but I do remember fillers abound before, during and after because that's what people complained about...
Well I'm using DP as example where we got a pre-League episode for introduction of everything and then jumped into battles in the next episode.

Instead, there is no build-up episode in XY, we jump straight into battles apparently.

Fair point.
It's not DP. What more can be said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom